What's new

RAW involved in destabilising Pakistan, says General Raheel

Its about that into perspective rather than just writing a word as a favor.
Again the opinion on WOT will still not deflect the other pressing matter

Buddy I need to go to sleep :) Cant answer with my eyes self-closing :)

Will respond you tomorrow.

That's fine. So next time we play inside India, dont go fucking about doing your randi rona about Pakistan this, Pakistan that, a terrorist state or what not , because your country is a terrorist entity itself.

These statements are made to make the record straight and create a point of view for future course of action. We are well on our way uprooting Indian terror infra on our western flanks. And I am almost certain the pay back will start once our western flanks are secure. Watch the space.
As I have said its a tit for tat policy and you do the same. How many time your leaders have been to the US with the so called strong evidence/dossiers of the Indian involvement in destabilising Pakistan .
Do you support terrorism? Your state does but do you as a person for whatever reasons?
Neither me nor my state supports terrorism. But its impossible to talk peace when your enemy/opponents doesn't understand that language.

A small mouse was caught by ISI from the hole of Balochistan, no wonder of it.

. No one is above law !

Not really, both bush and blair are war criminals but has anything happened to them? Do you think in a country where you have rule of law you can detain a 'suspect' indefinitely without any trial? Do you think the existence of Guantanamo Bay is possible in a law abiding state?

Hi,
Nope, the guys simply does not have the capacity to run a democratic institution. Hes been trained to give and take orders without any questions asked, something in principle that you would not find in civil govt. Over their, every policy can be questioned by voters
I'd like to differ. I think General Sharif will be a great PM provided he wins the election after retirement. He has got the courage and honesty to face up to the opponents which are the real qualities of leadership. For what needs to be done is known but whether one has the guts to crush the barriers to get the things done is the real test. I believe like Erdogan of Turkey he has the mettle to do it..

Rahil sharef is a good general support all party and good lead Army

When we will stop this shit and grow up as brothers. ? RAW involved in PAK, ISI Involved in INDIA. that just a shit. If general public supporting you doing it ? Question for both India as well As Pak

General Sharif, ventilating the piece of mind of the Pak Ordu, looks like dead set on the future course of Pak. If the Meluns in RAW's payroll put up opposition there seems to be no hesitation that a few heads will roll. If they only knew that they shouldn't have sold their souls to Satan...

Agreed. These higher peoples creating tensions for personal benefits and public is just watching :)

All politician make violation for personal benifits promote politic using public and we both country public are fool. but it is not good that Raw involve in Violation in Balochistan

Yes, That's not. General public always oppose it.

He is an Army General and he should know better that it's a tit for tat game. You are getting a payback for what you are doing to us.
more ike what u did to us in 71 was given u back then u people forgot 71 and only remembered the payback thrashing we gave u and use it justify yr current terrorism. but we are know to be vengeful people and we don take long to settle the scores.

Back
Top Bottom