What's new

RAW involved in destabilising Pakistan, says General Raheel

He is an Army General and he should know better that it's a tit for tat game. You are getting a payback for what you are doing to us.

That's fine. So next time we play inside India, dont go fucking about doing your randi rona about Pakistan this, Pakistan that, a terrorist state or what not , because your country is a terrorist entity itself.

These statements are made to make the record straight and create a point of view for future course of action. We are well on our way uprooting Indian terror infra on our western flanks. And I am almost certain the pay back will start once our western flanks are secure. Watch the space.

Pak has its own challenges. They can't pick and choose between their absurd logic of "good taliban" and "bad taliban". They have been crying hoarse about alleged Indian involvement in Balochistan but have never provided a sliver of proof to back all this up. If the only country bailing you out in UN is communist China - then you must be doing something very wrong.

They have been crying hoarse about alleged Indian involvement in Balochistan but have never provided a sliver of proof to back all this up

Seriously now? You are gonna play innocent?

He is an Army General and he should know better that it's a tit for tat game. You are getting a payback for what you are doing to us.

Do you support terrorism? Your state does but do you as a person for whatever reasons?

Seriously now? You are gonna play innocent?

Well, I am not the spokesperson for the Indian state nor have a say in its affairs. So I can't say either way with conviction. I do admit it is possible. There are enough neutral resources which highlight that India did intervene in 1970-71 in East Pakistan. But Balochistan?

Hi,

If that were the case then why hasn't so called Media been able to alter the public opinion during elections

Because it is "free" (sort of).

Military has their ways (and power) to control Media.

Remember these Anti-Army propaganda only started when Mushi gave the rights to "Media Channels" to operate.

Your naval officer is captured with fake identity. He has confessed. To a neutral person, this is clear evidence.
Yes, I agree it is a smoking gun. Let's see how that pans out over the next year or so. Either he is a spy or he is not.

Because it is "free" (sort of).

Military has their ways (and power) to control Media.

Remember these Anti-Army propaganda only started when Mushi gave the rights to "Media Channels" to operate.
Hi,

Still when your local population is struggling to survive and have to witness VIP culture, no matter how much you control the so called media, as you say to buy opinion, it will only remain adverse

Hi,

Still when your local population is struggling to survive and have to witness VIP culture, no matter how much you control the so called media, as you say to buy opinion, it will only remain adverse

I meant to buy public opinion to favor a particular decision :).

That is still going to work, as it does in India, despite all the stuff that you mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom