What's new

Rangers murder young boy in Karachi

This is premeditated murder, not justice.

Last edited by a moderator:
no offence to any one but, IF he reeally did rob or tried to rob someone then justice was served! brutaly but it was a right thing to do!
i kno a person who was shot dead by these thugs for not giving hhis cellphone!!!!!!!

ONLY IF he was really a criminal then i dont think anyone should feel bad about it...

i kno poverty makes people do things that they usuallyy would never do it, but criminal activity is not a way to go!

extrajudicial killings. they're always bad. soldiers cannot be the jury, judge, and executioner. Thats what courts are for. he might get off free but until he's convicted he's done no crime.

soldiers/police are not supposed to shoot at unarmed civilians even if they were shot at previously (which is not known).

meanwhile on other thread's pakistani's keep screaming and shouting that isreali and indian force's keep killing innocent children in kashmir and palestine , can you please explain this now , RIP TO THE DEAD BOY , like you i wouldn't go ahead and make some immature statement's, you can't blame the entire army for this , it is just one immature soldier who lost his cool and commited this act , he should be punished for this.

India does this a lot in Kashmir. That itself is a huge abuse of human rights.

if he was a dacoite still he was caught, and when he was shot dead, he wasn't carrying any weapon, so he could have easily be held and brought to justice. These responsible rangers should be brought in front of shooting squad and banged to death in same manner..

No doubt Karachi has become home of crime,Police and Ranger are blammed for this lawlessness.
But the criminals with political affiliation are too a reality.This incident shows the stress in our law enforcement agencies.Courts have hardly charged any captured criminals and ranger are fed up.
This killing goes to rangers but our cruel political parties are indirectly responsible of this too.

OMG!! My gut wrenched when I saw the video. The boy was completely unarmed and was begging for his life. He wa shot point blank, in broad daylight, infront of public glare. Most condemnable!!

Even if he had done some petty crimes, no one deserves to die like that. Hope his family gets justice.

People who are justifying this incident, are plain morons!!

I am affraid,now criminal will get more boast as rangers are on back foot now.The little peace in Karachi was due to rangers.
Police is already politicized by MQM and PPP.Ishrat Ibbad and Zulfiqar Mirza have destroyed the Police.

I want all these rangers guys behind the bars. Set an example!

This looks all planned, and must have some money involved. No one has the guts to fire in front of the camera.

Back
Top Bottom