What's new

Rangers murder young boy in Karachi

Congrats hope your daddy feels like a big man now after destroying families. Just like how these rangers felt big by killing an unarmed boy. These people probably felt mighty and strong when they killed thousands of innocent Bengalis as well. When a few drones kills some terrorists its crimes against humanity when kids are being killed off by the government agencies then its justice.

Before getting personal u should use tht upper portion of ur head.

He shot poor innocent boys who shot at him n his troops......... not once but thrice........... And the weapons recovered frm them didnt fall frm the sky...................so cut out ur pathetic blame filled posts in every other thread.......

some one remember these guys? whats the status of there case?lol at pakistani law.:tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

sialkot-boys-640x480-300x225.jpg

I dont know what kind of society we live in? A messed up country where some fed us that we live in a ''Madina-e-sani'' and these rangers are a part of some ''Holy'' army,I say Bullshit.A reform is needed more than ever or we all will suffer,Let alone our coming generations.

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

He shot poor innocent boys who shot at him n his troops......... not once but thrice........... And the weapons recovered frm them didnt fall frm the sky...................so cut out ur pathetic blame filled posts in every other thread.......

Have you ever heard of something called ''Extra judiciary killings?''

Its very easy to make up stuff. We've seen this happen before. Again I don't expect you to have any sympathy for the thousands of innocent Karachiites and Hyderabadis that were killed by the corrupt government and army. Only a Karachiite or Hyderabadi knows what happened to us during those years. The rest were watching propaganda on their tv sets.

Looks like some people didn't learn a lesson from 1971.

Its very easy to make up stuff. We've seen this happen before. Again I don't expect you to have any sympathy for the thousands of innocent Karachiites and Hyderabadis that were killed by the corrupt government and army. Only a Karachiite or Hyderabadi knows what happened to us during those years. The rest were watching propaganda on their tv sets.

Bro i m from khi too living near to boat basin, boy is not insane and he was involved in dacoitic things. i visited the place of that incident and many people saying that he is a dacoit.
Dont spread hatred, come out of communalism...
We all have seen this irrespective of provinces and castes.
This is too much from you..

The police in Karachi are only one of several armed groups in the city, and they are probably not the most numerous or best equipped.
---Wikileaks

Security forces become more brutal if there is constant violence and threat against them.

Dimagh na kharab kar......... the guys who attacked our troops werent devils frm hell.....Aur agar itni takleef hai tou leave Pakistan.

I dont know what kind of society we live in? A messed up country where some fed us that we live in a ''Madina-e-sani'' and these rangers are a part of some ''Holy'' army,I say Bullshit.A reform is needed more than ever or we all will suffer,Let alone our coming generations.

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Have you ever heard of something called ''Extra judiciary killings?''

Have you heard of a attempt on life? ........ A guy patrolling and comming under fire frm terrorist? who later died in cross fire?

Dimagh na kharab kar......... the guys who attacked our troops werent devils frm hell.....Aur agar itni takleef hai tou leave Pakistan.
The only angels were Pakistani Army right?

I can't leave Pakistan until Karachi is in it. Because Karachi is my city and home. I have to applaud the Karachiites though, after facing an exterminations they still remain loyal to Pakistan and have made the most contributions to Pakistan. Could have been like the Bengalis and Balochis.

The only angels were Pakistani Army right?

No its people like mullana maududi and MQM lovers.Pak Army is evil ...funny it had a muhajir COAS for 9 years aswell as DG ISI an several generals.....

I can't leave Pakistan until Karachi is in it.

Pathetic mentality..........Do u want it to get seperate?thts one of the reasons 90s problem was born.

Because Karachi is my city and home.
U dont own it........ Its a part of sindh where u people came and were given refugee......just like punjabi refugees in punjab and so on.......

I have to applaud the Karachiites though, after facing an exterminations they still remain loyal to Pakistan and have made the most contributions to Pakistan.

Nothin big,fancy or worth mentioning....... its not ur "ahsaan" on Pakistan........... Its ur duty.........

Could have been like the Bengalis and Balochis.
\

Again tht BS...........We know how bengalis were played by a indian proxy........... and Baluch are still patriots ...... problems rise just due to poverty and lack of govt incentives...............unlike muhajirs in karachi who enjoy every facility available in the country.........and yet are ungrateful.

This is about security forces, therefore, no one will comment on it. We are dead souls.

This kid was begging for his laugh and the ranger shot him, the rest just looked on, they seemed pretty content with it. This is inhumane. These soldiers should be given the death penalty and Kiyani should publicly apologize for this cold blooded killing.

Video: کلام | Rangers Brutally Killed Boy in Karachi ~ Live Video

1st of all this 1 soldier who shot him without the others even knowing his intentions.
2nd)Rangers is a paramilitary force similiar to police and is under the ministry of interior and not army or the chief of army staff gen kiyani!!! so why should he apologize??
3rd)It has been posted before.

Back
Top Bottom