What's new

Rangers murder young boy in Karachi

meanwhile on other thread's pakistani's keep screaming and shouting that isreali and indian force's keep killing innocent children in kashmir and palestine , can you please explain this now , RIP TO THE DEAD BOY , like you i wouldn't go ahead and make some immature statement's, you can't blame the entire army for this , it is just one immature soldier who lost his cool and commited this act , he should be punished for this.

These rangers should be given an standing ovation and salutes. They killed an unarmed boy who was pleading for his life. Meanwhile these same people piss in their pants when a Raymond Davis appears. Wow I salute these na mard men.

His name was Sarfaraz Shah and was of 25 years of age. He probably had a family to look after, old parents to support.

sad to hear, is any compensation being paid to his family?

Man dies in point-blank shooting by Rangers | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

KARACHI: A young man was gunned down by Rangers on Wednesday evening in an alleged ‘encounter’ that appeared to be killing from firing at point-blank range in a footage released hours after the incident.

A spokesman for the Sindh Rangers said the 25-year-old Sarfaraz Shah was killed after an encounter with Rangers personnel deployed outside the Benazir Shaheed Park in the city’s Boat Basin area after he was ‘caught red-handed’ while snatching cash and valuables from visitors.

“A man approached the Rangers personnel deputed outside Benazir Shaheed Park with a complaint against a young bandit inside the park,” said the spokesman for the Sindh Rangers. “The Rangers officials went inside the park and spotted the youngster who fired at them. The return fire from the Rangers killed the bandit.”

The Sindh Rangers spokesman, however, did not give any details about arms and valuables recovered from the alleged bandit.

But, hours after the incident, family members, neighbours and relatives demonstrated outside the Chief Minister’s House carrying the body of Sarfaraz. They accused the Rangers of faking the encounter and called for registration of an FIR against the officials involved in the firing.

Their allegation appeared to be correct when footages aired on news channels showed the unarmed youngster had been shot from a very close range by one of six Rangers personnel gathered around him. The footages showed Sarfaraz, younger brother of a local journalist, pleading for mercy.

After the video footages broadcast by the news channels, the Sindh Rangers spokesman said an inquiry had been ordered.

I doubt that the brother of a journalist will be a bandit. Sad incident, however surely such incidents aren't unheard of in the sub continent. RIP. Hope he gets justice.

sad to hear, is any compensation being paid to his family?

Yes the compensation is a big fat NOTHING. Nothing better then a big old slap from the government. Meanwhile the animal that killed the innocent man will be freed, given a salute and will most likely repeat his crime.

It wasnt an American that killed this unarmed innocent man. It was another Pakistani Ranger. It wasn't America that trained this Ranger, it wasn't America that told this ranger to kill him.

Please get this Anti American hate out of your mind.

if they havent started the fking war, this wouldnt be happening

n get ur anti Pakistani army sh it out of ur mind too

this tone is not needed, bad things are happening throughout the country but i feel sorry for the attitude shown by few members here for last few days. We tend to loose hope every now and again when this is the time to regroup and stand together. Incidents like these have been happening for a while now and i being a karachi citizen, have witnessed one with my own eyes. As long as Justice is forbidden in beloved land, expect this and other disasters to occur again, but do not loose hope.

I dont know what this has to do with WOT but ok.

I'll get my Anti Pakistani army mindset out when Pak Army fix themselves up.

n WoT has to do something with this, no all Pakistanis are considered terrorists. thats they reason they kill people

no offence to any one but, IF he reeally did rob or tried to rob someone then justice was served! brutaly but it was a right thing to do!
i kno a person who was shot dead by these thugs for not giving hhis cellphone!!!!!!!

ONLY IF he was really a criminal then i dont think anyone should feel bad about it...

i kno poverty makes people do things that they usuallyy would never do it, but criminal activity is not a way to go!

Congrats hope your daddy feels like a big man now after destroying families. Just like how these rangers felt big by killing an unarmed boy. These people probably felt mighty and strong when they killed thousands of innocent Bengalis as well. When a few drones kills some terrorists its crimes against humanity when kids are being killed off by the government agencies then its justice.

bhai, did you read what he wrote? Those peaceful guys were strapped with automatic weapons.

in this case however yes - the VICTIM is clearly unarmed and he is not holding any kind of explosive chord or anything like that. And if he was holding an explosive chord, all those officers who are needlessly surrounding him like that would have been toast.

That said -- watch the video closely over and over. When the victim stumbles back, he does some kind of a movement with his hand. It looked almost like he's cocking a pistol. Watch it. The ranger probably freaked out. That's the only thing I can come up with. I dont know if there was some kind of physical struggle going on before the video clip begins; regardless -- and it goes without saying -- this was an un-necessary loss of life and the professionalism of these particular rangers could be questioned.

with that said, no need to villify entire bodies of security or law enforcement personnels that isnt productive or helpful

Man dies in point-blank shooting by Rangers​

KARACHI: A young man was gunned down by Rangers on Wednesday evening in an alleged ‘encounter’ that appeared to be killing from firing at point-blank range in a footage released hours after the incident.

A spokesman for the Sindh Rangers said the 25-year-old Sarfaraz Shah was killed after an encounter with Rangers personnel deployed outside the Benazir Shaheed Park in the city’s Boat Basin area after he was ‘caught red-handed’ while snatching cash and valuables from visitors.

“A man approached the Rangers personnel deputed outside Benazir Shaheed Park with a complaint against a young bandit inside the park,” said the spokesman for the Sindh Rangers. “The Rangers officials went inside the park and spotted the youngster who fired at them. The return fire from the Rangers killed the bandit.”

The Sindh Rangers spokesman, however, did not give any details about arms and valuables recovered from the alleged bandit.

But, hours after the incident, family members, neighbours and relatives demonstrated outside the Chief Minister’s House carrying the body of Sarfaraz. They accused the Rangers of faking the encounter and called for registration of an FIR against the officials involved in the firing.

Their allegation appeared to be correct when footages aired on news channels showed the unarmed youngster had been shot from a very close range by one of six Rangers personnel gathered around him. The footages showed Sarfaraz, younger brother of a local journalist, pleading for mercy.

After the video footages broadcast by the news channels, the Sindh Rangers spokesman said an inquiry had been ordered

Man dies in point-blank shooting by Rangers | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

Back
Top Bottom