What's new

Ramadan 'police' target Pakistan's cafe society

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always know that it is bad manners to eat in front of a fasting muslim.

I am in no position to comment wether police action is required on those not fasting or eating in front of other who are fasting. it seems rather harsh though, a warning is enough i think.

Bad manners yes, making a law to prohibit people is plain wrong.

I would be in a favor of closing down restaurants which provide food to Muslims during fasting time rather then chase people around (who hardly have any faith left in them) to stop eating. Prohibiting Non-Muslims would be definitely WRONG and UnIslamic.

those who practise islam should be arrested and deported.
Typical Ataturd lover boy.

A friend just came back from Pakistan and told what these cafees do. Its full time ****** khana. Banned these cafees , they sell drugs , girls , all dirty works going on there

Bad manners yes, making a law to prohibit people is plain wrong.

Nice of you to tell us what's wrong and what's right. If you guys are so concerned, why aren't Muslims allowed to sacrifice cows for consumption in India?

Typical Wahhabist lover boy.
Even though i am not a Wahabist, I would love to be one give a option between being a retarded ataturd lover boy and wahabist. :)

Why?
The purpose of fast is defeated entirely if you do that.
It would be defeated if you force someone to fast, the point of closing restaurants is so that a majority Muslim society 90+% would respect and observe the holy month.
It would be like Muslims slaughtering cows near Hindu temples during their holy events. I believe "Secular" Indian government has a law that prevents Muslims from slaughtering cows in many parts of India. So keeping majority of people's sentiments in mind, its justified to make such laws.

Nice of you to tell us what's wrong and what's right. If you guys are so concerned, why aren't Muslims allowed to sacrifice cows for consumption in India?

Wrong analogy - our religious scriptures called for desisting from killing cows. Does your scriptures call your faithful to bash anyone who eats in front of you ?

A friend just came back from Pakistan and told what these cafees do. Its full time ****** khana. Banned these cafees , they sell drugs , girls , all dirty works going on there
Not only cafes but family places as well. In Islamabad McDonald's specially during weekend nights, a man who has a intention of taking a girl for the night will not leave unsatisfied!
Not to forget, a lot of these liberal youth who suffer from identity crisis have sacrificed their moral and ethical values just so that they could appear and sound COOL. Just recently when i was in Isl Mcdonald's (because of my nephews) i came across these teen girls who were by far the biggest attention seekers called a innocent young kid "najaeez bacha" b@stard child because it sounded "cool" to them.

Wrong analogy - our religious scriptures called for desisting from killing cows. Does your scriptures call your faithful to bash anyone who eats in front of you ?

Wrong understanding, actually. Our religion calls for fasting and to respect those who fast by not eating infront of them. Does your scriptures call your faith to murder anyone who sacrifices a cow for personal consumption?

Islam calls upon its followers to make sure fellow Muslims are on the right path. If I see a Muslim committing sinful act its obligatory on me to stop him.
And you forgot to mention that not only does one get bashed but beaten to death for slaughtering cows near hindu temples during holy events.

Ah..the trolling begins..
I could point out how you guys are wrong and that this thread is not about India...
But what the hell..I'll join in the fun..

This is a classic example of how Pakistan is becoming a taliban state..today they imprison you for eating..tomorrow they will increase it to chopping a body part as the punishment for eating out.

Either your comprehension is poor or you have simply turned into a whole new level of a troller.

It is not a law of yet in Pakistan to imprison someone for eating during the month of ramadan and never going to be because it does not represent Islam and it is Talibanized India where a "secular" government has implemented a "NO EATING COW LAW" in which a person will get his body parts chopped up by extreme radical Hindu terrorists and if one manages to survive Indian "secular" government will imprison that innocent person for only "eating beef". Looks like Taliban agenda is in full service in Indian government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom