What's new

Raining missiles: India test fires cannon launched laser-guided missile

Status
Not open for further replies.
You means Chinese ATGM made by pak under lic ... HJ-8??? Can you pleas post the laser version .... i am not able to find it....

MK-1 and MK-2 have same Gun system .... so both can fire missiles ... its only installing the laser guidance system for the missile to be fitted on tank.... too many surprises you will get in India defence...
Do you want more embarrassment ? Oh well you are shame proof... Please Dnt quote me..

Do you want more embarrassment ? Oh well you are shame proof... Please Dnt quote me..
Ok let assume your ATGM has laser guidance , you think it makes it advance?? world tanks already consists of a laser warning system, Infra-Red (IR) jammer and aerosol smoke grenade system as country measure.

World 3rd ten ATGM consist of maging infrared (IIR) system (Javelin) , I
Infrared homing – Electro Optical (CCD, IR or Dual CCD/IIR), Passive CCD or dual CCD/IIR seeker (Spike)

India already developed 3rd Gen ATGM seekers Active Imaging infra-red (IIR) seeker, and millimetric wave (mmW) seeker (under development)

which is more advance then your so called ATGM.

Ok let assume your ATGM has laser guidance , you think it makes it advance?? world tanks already consists of a laser warning system, Infra-Red (IR) jammer and aerosol smoke grenade system as country measure.

World 3rd ten ATGM consist of maging infrared (IIR) system, India also develop 3rd Gen ATGM seekers Active Imaging infra-red (IIR) seeker, millimetric wave (mmW) seeker (under development) ( NAG and indian ATGM which is under development )

which is more advance then your so called ATGM.

Sorry I'm done with idiots who can't even point out their knees from their behind ... You are an uneducated moron who can't read,posts nonsense n gets owned each and every time ... You should join a special education school or something before posting on an international forum..

Sorry I'm done with idiots who can't even point out their knees from their behind ... You are an uneducated moron who can't read,posts nonsense n gets owned each and every time ... You should join a special education school or something before posting on an international forum..
Yes,, I agree , your 2nd Gen ATGM aka chines model is superior then 3rd American and Isreali missile ... now you happy.

When you have some technical point , then come and discuss...

Yes,, I agree , your 2nd Gen ATGM aka chines model is superior then 3rd American and Isreali missile ... now you happy.

When you have some technical point , then come and discuss...

Jab logh jawabh nahi de late yahi kaam Kate hai,ignore the trolls

Na you it's beyond your iq level to understand .. AK is a Pakistani project .. With ZERO Chinese output or sub system and the exhibition attracts people from all over the world .. The next one is coming up in December 2014!!!

And here is the AK

View attachment 44424

AK II to be revealed at IDEAS 2014!!

Well,the AZ series carousel autoloaders are from China,rests are of Ukrainian and western origins though.

By the way,what's the possible date for your IDEAS 2014??

Majority of posters here: "A: Israel makes Lahat missile; B: India Israel bhai bhai, therefore C: India's missiles are copy of Lahat"

On being asked to provide proof

fodat1404543219529.jpg

Majority of posters here: "A: Israel makes Lahat missile; B: India Israel bhai bhai, therefore C: India's missiles are copy of Lahat"

On being asked to provide proof

fodat1404543219529.jpg

Sadly,your assessment about the prevalent mentality here is not far off but that's how it goes around here.

Although there might be some Israeli input in CLGM but that doesn't make it a repainted LAHAT,it's still an Indian system.I mean,if Bakhtar Shikan can be Pakistani,then why can't the CLGM be Indian??

Last edited:
koi baat nahi.

Next time, blast the coconuts properly and it will look like a fixed wing, rotary wing, and ride on a mouse's back at the same time through water !
Well I have enough fire power to reply but I choose not to. Reason behind ...well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom