What's new

Rain on 25th august in Karachi - AreaWise situation.

Our electricity got restored after 40 hours or so, our basement was filled with water where we live, we had to evacuate in emergency to ground floor, now after two days water finally has drained leaving a BAD stinky smell, i guess carpets and other stuff soaked in water needs to go.

Car got screwed as well, luckily it's a Mehran so parts are relatively cheaper but still over 10k of expense on that front as well. My cousin's house is without electricity for over 56 hours now, the grocery shops near my place were in accessible till today morning and when we managed to take a lift to the shop it still was in ankle high water, the same street my wife's khaala's house had waist high water inside in the ground floor and the 4x4 Hilux sent to their rescue got stuck in rain water as well, their own car was found three streets away as it got floated away in the water

Laddies and Gents this is so called POSH locality of DHA Phaes 5 Karachi Khayban-e-Badbaan, God help us, while world is making fun of our situation and politicians are happily indulge in ping pong of who gets the blame we are suffocating, to top it all government thought it was the best idea in the world to turn off mobile networks right in middle of a natural disaster because of Ashura, May these decision makers rott in hell, hever never given anyone buduwa like this from bottom of my heart

PTI, PPP, MQM, ANP, CBC, DHA, KDA everyone treats Karachi as unpaid whore which they can molest and go away, pardon the harsh language but i am speaking my heart out and i don't believe in beating around the bush

Our electricity got restored after 40 hours or so, our basement was filled with water where we live, we had to evacuate in emergency to ground floor, now after two days water finally has drained leaving a BAD stinky smell, i guess carpets and other stuff soaked in water needs to go.

Car got screwed as well, luckily it's a Mehran so parts are relatively cheaper but still over 10k of expense on that front as well. My cousin's house is without electricity for over 56 hours now, the grocery shops near my place were in accessible till today morning and when we managed to take a lift to the shop it still was in ankle high water, the same street my wife's khaala's house had waist high water inside in the ground floor and the 4x4 Hilux sent to their rescue got stuck in rain water as well, their own car was found three streets away as it got floated away in the water

Laddies and Gents this is so called POSH locality of DHA Phaes 5 Karachi Khayban-e-Badbaan, God help us, while world is making fun of our situation and politicians are happily indulge in ping pong of who gets the blame we are suffocating, to top it all government thought it was the best idea in the world to turn off mobile networks right in middle of a natural disaster because of Ashura, May these decision makers rott in hell, hever never given anyone buduwa like this from bottom of my heart

PTI, PPP, MQM, ANP, CBC, DHA, KDA everyone treats Karachi as unpaid whore which they can molest and go away, pardon the harsh language but i am speaking my heart out and i don't believe in beating around the bush
Totally agree with your sentiments ..they way Karachi has been abandoned by everyone seems intentional rather then negligence

PM Khan has commented himself to work closely with Sind government in near future to uplift the city at par with rest of the country.

Mr. Niazi represents the middle class revolt against established political reality of the country bogged down by unruly capitalists.

PM Khan has commented himself to work closely with Sind government in near future to uplift the city at par with rest of the country.

Mr. Niazi represents the middle class revolt against established political reality of the country bogged down by unruly capitalists.
BAs krdo Bhai Sab topi drama ha .. koi revolt nai mulk ma ..

BAs krdo Bhai Sab topi drama ha .. koi revolt nai mulk ma ..
Yaqeen kijiye PTI ki tigers sara pani pee jayenge. Ye tsunami container baha le jayega.

Me inko rulaonga. Jo bola karke dikhaya. How can one say he is not doing what he said he was gonna do.

Next PPPPTI party has a good slogan under roti, kapra, makaan, sehat and taleem

Yaqeen kijiye PTI ki tigers sara pani pee jayenge. Ye tsunami container baha le jayega.

Me inko rulaonga. Jo bola karke dikhaya. How can one say he is not doing what he said he was gonna do.

Next PPPPTI party has a good slogan under roti, kapra, makaan, sehat and taleem
lol .. Khan sab if put half efforts to bring Karachi in order then to bring ganja back(which is not in his hands also) there will be order ..
But his priorities are something else .. I wonder his rage totally disappeared in dealing here ..Sindh along with PPP

lol .. Khan sab if put half efforts to bring Karachi in order then to bring ganja back(which is not in his hands also) there will be order ..
But his priorities are something else .. I wonder his rage totally disappeared in dealing here ..Sindh along with PPP
because Benazir told him to take care of Bilawal.

because Benazir told him to take care of Bilawal.
🤔🤔..:.. why he is not imposing governor rule .. I mean he literally block the Islamabad for I don’t know why but here he has power and just doing twitter bazi ..

The crash site and victims families of PIA crash was awaiting that perhaps their beloved PM will come and give them a courtesy visit, PM's priorities was to have a lavish dinner at AKD's place instead.

Sirf mu kai fire aur kuch nahin, where is Arif Alvi and his boat? where is that dhakkan fixit? where is Ali Zaidi? haven't seen Faisal Vawda with his Glock trying to scare away the water, Murad Ali Shah learned how to wear rain boots from Shahbaz and was seen visiting different areas while common person like me was effected

The crash site and victims families of PIA crash was awaiting that perhaps their beloved PM will come and give them a courtesy visit, PM's priorities was to have a lavish dinner at AKD's place instead.

Sirf mu kai fire aur kuch nahin, where is Arif Alvi and his boat? where is that dhakkan fixit? where is Ali Zaidi? haven't seen Faisal Vawda with his Glock trying to scare away the water, Murad Ali Shah learned how to wear rain boots from Shahbaz and was seen visiting different areas while common person like me was effected
Why are you talking in past tense? It is still a crash site and misery compounded by the rain. Never have any city in Pakistan had dead bodies popping up from sewage lines.

All of the Satraps you mentioned are rich friends of the Shahanshah Niazi

Beca
🤔🤔..:.. why he is not imposing governor rule .. I mean he literally block the Islamabad for I don’t know why but here he has power and just doing twitter bazi ..
Because people are stupid enough to continue to vote for PPP or PMLN

How is is his majority that you think he can impose governor rule so easily

You want change, give him a majority across the country to force change and not be stopped by a system and amendment 18 made to give provincial governments power and responsibilities over the province

Back
Top Bottom