What's new

Rain on 25th august in Karachi - AreaWise situation.

I still prefer Malir cantt over DHA.. all is well except power issue.

is power a routine issue or was it due to these severe rains, in such natural disaster loss of power ins understandable and i don't understand protests against KE, i mean it's not their fault that their feeders are in knee deep water, you cannot risk having them turned on until the area is cleared from water.

We are also going to visit bahria town in the coming week to check the place out

Our electricity got restored after 40 hours or so, our basement was filled with water where we live, we had to evacuate in emergency to ground floor, now after two days water finally has drained leaving a BAD stinky smell, i guess carpets and other stuff soaked in water needs to go.

Car got screwed as well, luckily it's a Mehran so parts are relatively cheaper but still over 10k of expense on that front as well. My cousin's house is without electricity for over 56 hours now, the grocery shops near my place were in accessible till today morning and when we managed to take a lift to the shop it still was in ankle high water, the same street my wife's khaala's house had waist high water inside in the ground floor and the 4x4 Hilux sent to their rescue got stuck in rain water as well, their own car was found three streets away as it got floated away in the water

Laddies and Gents this is so called POSH locality of DHA Phaes 5 Karachi Khayban-e-Badbaan, God help us, while world is making fun of our situation and politicians are happily indulge in ping pong of who gets the blame we are suffocating, to top it all government thought it was the best idea in the world to turn off mobile networks right in middle of a natural disaster because of Ashura, May these decision makers rott in hell, hever never given anyone buduwa like this from bottom of my heart

PTI, PPP, MQM, ANP, CBC, DHA, KDA everyone treats Karachi as unpaid whore which they can molest and go away, pardon the harsh language but i am speaking my heart out and i don't believe in beating around the bush

Bro, I think time has come now for Karachites, from all wakes of life to stop paying their taxes , and let these haramkors living on our taxes all across the country to feel the pinch. What worse would happen? We don't get electricity, no drinking water, no basic civic amenities, our beloved city has seen worse of law and order throughout decades with almost war like situation.

Cut Karachi from revenue and tax collection system, they will come to their senses in no time. Maybe in longer run it will be good for country so they can start taxing their lands and agriculture tax to recover the shortfall from Karachi.

The only solution to dire situation in Karachi is to spend every single penny that is collected from Karachi, on Karachi. Bahoot mazay uraley Karachi kay pason pay.

Well, what can i say ....seems end of PPP in next election. I heard IK is going to take some massive steps for Karachi ... just wait .. something is coming .. may be am wrong ...but ..
IK seems preoccupied by Nawaz and his cronies. Maybe he has left Karachi to the dogs. Maybe after the city burns it will rise from the ashes like the proverbial phoenix. Maybe Raas Al Ghul was right, Gotham is beyond saving.

Back
Top Bottom