What's new

Featured India trying to create sectarian conflict in Pakistan, says PM Imran

Status
Not open for further replies.
this was the reaction after some Shia scholars openly Abuse the Sahabah, and speak extremely disrespectful things about them, hence the reaction .. Shia's are indeed in minority but they never stop provoking the Sunnis , their scholars and pathetic Mullahs are responsible for inciting hate against the personalities whom Sunnis seem dearly, their Mullahs and the orders they get from Tehran will get the common Shia in trouble ..
If thats the case, wouldn't Pakistan's blasphemy laws take care of that?

If thats the case, wouldn't Pakistan's blasphemy laws take care of that?

They should but its complicated, such blasphemy are done with a careful use of words, and Shia's community has a strong lobby in power houses , such as Media and Govt .. they can easily under report it and make sure people don't hear about it . There are certain things which comes under light through various sources , but much of the vulgar stuff is being said in Majalis which never ever gets recorded, here I will give props to those shia who don't subscribe to this cult, they are ones who record such private meeting videos to make them viral , many of them don't like to abuse companions or wife of prophet but many actually enjoy , you can see it from their reactions in such videos .

Law is very vague and fogged by the cases of Christians insulting prophet followed by brain dead zombies demanding the head of accused , the law itself is overshadowed by controversies , Plus unfortunately majority of Pakistani still believe Shia's to be Sect of Islam hence ( Partially Muslim ) on a more Academic and fundamental grounds many of the Shia has left Islam long time ago , but no one cares because Shia Sunni bhai bhai sounds good on Media . Such problems will never be solved, Shia wont stop abusing neither those Dumb Sunnis will stop their violence or stupid acts such as throwing stones in Imam barghas , its like a never ending cycle , in the End only Allah will judge between them .

I don't think India has anything to do with this.. It's inevitable and I think it's naturally occuring cuz people are noticing the hatred the Iranians are putting in the hearts of the Shias everywhere in the world and the fire will reach them equally everywhere if they don't desist and they will bring misfortunate upon themselves that they can't comprehend the severity of it.

Irans foreign policy is the true culprit it has truly riled up the people across many countries and the Shia communities will face discrimination everywhere not only in Pakistan.
And who has put hatred in the hearts of thousands of degenerates in rallies screaming Shia Kaafir and spreading hatred?

If true, this is quite abhorrent.....
These Indian agents should be arrested immediately

But the above is from Indian Media, so here is Pakistani media source with similar messaging.

Guys, control your rogue TTA.

@waz @AgNoStiC MuSliM @The Eagle @Horus

I believe those foreign element have been successful, till a few months/weeks ago, we were against Hindu temples, then came prophet cartoons, then anti sahaba speeches, then anti Shia marches, then this murder (plus Nawaz/diesel speeches). Now the sunnis will he glad when a Shia ulema is killed, and the tit for tat game goes on. This happened exactly in Musharraf era.
The only ones responsible are us, we are emotional and less logical in our approach to life, we are a biased nation and till we don't become an all inclusive society we will continue to face these conspiracies.

Don't have such a pessimistic view of your countrymen. We are better than this.

Few extremists will not be able to divide us.

I don't think India has anything to do with this.. It's inevitable and I think it's naturally occuring cuz people are noticing the hatred the Iranians are putting in the hearts of the Shias everywhere in the world and the fire will reach them equally everywhere if they don't desist and they will bring misfortunate upon themselves that they can't comprehend the severity of it.

Irans foreign policy is the true culprit it has truly riled up the people across many countries and the Shia communities will face discrimination everywhere not only in Pakistan.

Above is as true as Imran Khan's statements. We have genuine speeches of Modi and RSS leaders trying to stoke sectarian fires among Pakistani, Kashmiri, and Indian Muslims. It is there stated policy.

It will not be difficult to buy leaders with large amounts of cash, similar to what they did in Afghanistan.

It has nothing to do with India but it's Iran's silly foreign policy that has caused an uprising against the local shia minorities and you can expect this trend to spread and it has already even in Malaysia the shia communities are facing some sort of discrimination. In Saudi Arabia is at all time high. This trend will continue and it is outside of India's hands

India is playing both sides. There is Iranian involvement too. We saw that when gunmen tried to kill Mufti Taqi Usmani shortly after his meeting with Taliban. They managed to kill his driver only.

Well... if you look at all of the outcomes,
Both can be false, one of the two can be true, and both can be true?
If so 1/4 possibility that IK is outright lying.
So Imran Khan is doubling down after he accused Nawaz Sharif to be an Indian agent. Now India is accused of fanning sectarianism in Karachi, a city that has been rife with sectarian killings for decades. I haven’t mentioned rest of the country.

IK sounds like someone who is grasping at straws.

I have reported the above two posters, I suggest all Pakistanis do as well. Accusing our government of lying, without proof, should not be acceptable on this forum. This is not a Hindutva website, but a Pakistani forum.

I don't know why someone gave him TTA, this is dragging down the forum as a whole.

This is not the first time.

@PAKISTANFOREVER @Musings @Verve @Morpheus @PakFactor @masterchief_mirza @Dalit @TNT @Mamluk @Areesh

And who has put hatred in the hearts of thousands of degenerates in rallies screaming Shia Kaafir and spreading hatred?

Irresponsible people in positions of influence on both sides, some of which have betrayed their country for Indian rupayya.

sab kuch india kara raha hai tum log kya chara khaaty ho ????????????

1602429099875.png

Thread is LOCKED until further notice.

1. Ongoing discussion taking increasingly sectarian turn - a theme which PDF wish to avoid (see FORUM RULES).
2. Spike in REPORTS.

Reactions: HRK
Reaction rallies, after videos of Shia scholars openly abusing the Companions of Prophet, what you want them to do ? French kiss them ?
I expect them to not spread hate against an entire community like fucking denegerates.

Criticize the individual scholar or cleric making the allegedly inflammatory statements instead of the entire community:

People don’t go around calling Sunni Kaafir given the fact that disgusting terrorist groups like DAesh, Al Qaeda & TTP, the likes of which the world has perhaps never seen, are all born out of Sunni ideology, do we?

How many Pakistani soldiers and innocent men, women & children have these Sunni influenced terrorist groups killed in Pakistan alone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom