What's new

Railway conditions in Pakistan

but a country like Pakistan may not need railways for goods transportation including Oil,Food grains and other things as We do in India. Himasagar Express travel around 4000kms from Jammu to Kanyakumari.. For Pakistan, 1000 or 1300kms maximum distance exists between major urban centre(big cities)? and they have better motorways(4/6 lane highways) penetration than India. Railway is lifeline of India but, it may not be so for countries like Pakistan,Bangladesh,SriLanka.

OT: Srilankans are innovative. :lol: they are using Ashok Leyland or TATA Buses instead of proper Trains!
puttalam-railbus-anamaduwa-sri-lanka+1152_12995339904-tpfil02aw-8929.jpg

^^ I know this troll parkland he has multiple accounts and just switches everytime he gets banned (punjabimunda,punjabimunda32, dott, parkland, etc..`are his accounts)

u.s doesn't need railways, it has highway's, pakistan is striving to make more highways for goods transportation :Flag:

This is what i call soft trolling and parkland is master at it
Comparing yourself with US .. Doh
US is a developed country .. They have a good air and road infra

Railways are much better and faster way of transportation than roadways .
No matter countries like China and India are investing heavily in Railways infra ..
Hope China donates some trains to Pakistan again

Pakistan Railways just has 70 engines ... OMG
More than 70 trains just pass from Nagpur station daily :lol:

Comparing yourself with US .. Doh
US is a developed country .. They have a good air and road infra

Railways are much better and faster way of transportation than roadways .
No matter countries like China and India are investing heavily in Railways infra ..
Hope China donates some trains to Pakistan again

Pakistan Railways just has 70 engines ... OMG
More than 70 trains just pass from Nagpur station daily :lol:

omg pakistan does not have 70 engines dumbo the elephant... it's just that all engines for PR trains stopped working so we went to india thinking they'd be nice to us but look

wtf man everyone is a troll who shows pakistanis their reality. wow r u gone mad or something. its u guys who came begging to us for engines. btw what r all these other accounts..

its ur message which has been deleated not mine. we know who the troll is.

May I suggest that having made a point that would be unpleasant (yet is correct) to the recipient one must withdraw.

No one like to see an unpleasant image in the mirror.

Yet, having seen it mulls over it and tries to make amends wherever possible.

u clownn i am not talking about public transportation in railways, i am talking about goods transportation which is dependent on railways in almost every country. how will pakistan grow if it doesnt have a working railways????

loll explode ehh. have u ever heard of any train explosion in india except the terrorist bomb explosions.

do u even know that delhi metro is one of the most efficient metros in the world.... do u even kow that there are currently 8 different subways and monorails undercons in different cities.

Delhi metro outclasses well-known Metros like the Singapore SMRT any day. Trust me I've been on both numerous times and although SMRT was established a long time ago and has been the pride of Singapore for a long time, there is plenty SMRT could learn from Delhi metro.

mate its useless arguing against you.. out of my whole life i have only met 2 sane indians, one on this forum (not you) and one in real lfe

mate u dont have any arguments to back ur claims i has here to discuss the issue of railways which r collapsing in pakistan. u made it an india vs pakistan.

btw its much easier to find a sane indian in american than a pakistani, sorry to say. stop hating and discuss whats this thread is about plzz.
Indian Americans: The fastest growing and the highest income group

omg pakistan does not have 70 engines dumbo the elephant... it's just that all engines for PR trains stopped working so we went to india thinking they'd be nice to us but look

Nice to you on what grounds? We are talking about equipment over here that we are not sure if you can manage and you guys are not our friends anyway. I don't see why we should be loaning railway equipment to you guys when its the duty of your own government to develop those rail networks for your people and industries. You cannot be expecting other people to be doing your work for you all the time you know. Besides India in not your friend. A little silly to have such 'expectations' on a nation that doesn't really trust u, don't u think?

why should we give u engines on lease when we know u guys are not capable of maintaining them. u can buy them and do whatever the hell u want to with them.

but a country like Pakistan may not need railways for goods transportation including Oil,Food grains and other things as We do in India. Himasagar Express travel around 4000kms from Jammu to Kanyakumari.. For Pakistan, 1000 or 1300kms maximum distance exists between major urban centre(big cities)? and they have better motorways(4/6 lane highways) penetration than India. Railway is lifeline of India but, it may not be so for countries like Pakistan,Bangladesh,SriLanka.

OT: Srilankans are innovative. :lol: they are using Ashok Leyland or TATA Buses instead of proper Trains!
puttalam-railbus-anamaduwa-sri-lanka+1152_12995339904-tpfil02aw-8929.jpg

Wow a hybrid railroad + bus system that starts resembling a tram network. :tup: Gotta hand it to them little island guys:yahoo:

Nice to you on what grounds? We are talking about equipment over here that we are not sure if you can manage and you guys are not our friends anyway. I don't see why we should be loaning railway equipment to you guys when its the duty of your own government to develop those rail networks for your people and industries. You cannot be expecting other people to be doing your work for you all the time you know. Besides India in not your friend. A little silly to have such 'expectations' on a nation that doesn't really trust u, don't u think?

we don't trust you either... we are in times of trouble so yeah we asked for help, what's the big deal? it's not us that are shouting for ind-pak friendship it's YOU guys

why should we give u engines on lease when we know u guys are not capable of maintaining them. u can buy them and do whatever the hell u want to with them.

Just look at their audacity. They are increasingly bothering us with trivialities like this when they should be rightfully going to their long-time friend :china: who should be helping them out in stuff like this anyway. And yet they start throwing tantrums when we don't reciprocate. Which part of 'We are not friends and we don't like each other' do you guys not understand?

I am sure that we have the knowledge and the expertise for creating Aerodynamic Engines, Bogies and other equiment locally with Minimal foreign help from other country which we can hire from Germany, U.K, USA, JAPAN or Korea. This will far more cheaper that anything else.

mate u dont have any arguments to back ur claims i has here to discuss the issue of railways which r collapsing in pakistan. u made it an india vs pakistan.

btw its much easier to find a sane indian in american than a pakistani, sorry to say. stop hating and discuss whats this thread is about plzz.
Indian Americans: The fastest growing and the highest income group

indians are the group with the least income in america, believe me. most indians live in run down shack apartments, probably worse than what they lived in in india. it's a dime a dozen where you find a successful indian person.. i would know as dozens of indians work for me

btw get a american source LOL

I am sure that we have the knowledge and the expertise for creating Aerodynamic Engines, Bogies and other equiment locally with Minimal foreign help from other country which we can hire from Germany, U.K, USA, JAPAN or Korea. This will far more cheaper that anything else.

u dont need aerodynamic engines. u can just buy from india. we will give u engines but not on lease but sell them to u.

Back
Top Bottom