What's new

Rafale Ripper # 22-119 Revealed !

recently lost two main fighter in a day....
Replacement for the crashed Mirages: The aircraft would now be upgraded to the latest standards as part of the Mirage upgrade programme going on in the HAL. The same kits can be put on these two French Air Force planes and make them suitable for combat operations, the sources said.

Out of the 24 fighters, 13 are in complete condition with engine and airframe intact with eight of them (nearly half a squadron) ready to fly after servicing. The remaining 11 fighters are partially complete but with fuel tanks and ejection seats, which will be scavenged to secure parts for IAF’s two existing squadrons of the fighter.

Am I the only one who thinks this camo is actually suited for the terrain?

Also, apart from the merits of the camo, it does remind me of the WW2 RAF Hurricanes or Spitfires.
I actually like the camo and is perfectly suited if the role is going to be strikes/low level penetration.

Replacement for the crashed Mirages: The aircraft would now be upgraded to the latest standards as part of the Mirage upgrade programme going on in the HAL. The same kits can be put on these two French Air Force planes and make them suitable for combat operations, the sources said.

Out of the 24 fighters, 13 are in complete condition with engine and airframe intact with eight of them (nearly half a squadron) ready to fly after servicing. The remaining 11 fighters are partially complete but with fuel tanks and ejection seats, which will be scavenged to secure parts for IAF’s two existing squadrons of the fighter.
a few questions
-any follow up acquisition for fighters after 36 rafale?
-any plan for more Special Mission Aircraft?
-any plan for bombers?
-any plan for UAV?

a few questions
-any follow up acquisition for fighters after 36 rafale?
(1) Yeah maybe for the IN

a few question
-any plan for more Special Mission Aircraft?
Last year was the most interesting part of entire induction program. Indian Navy has inducted more number of aerial platforms in the year 2022 than Air force and Army combined. Indian Navy has inducted 16 ALH MK III helicopters, 04 P8I aircrafts & 3 out of 24 multi-role helicopters (MH 60Rs). Three more MH 60R helicopters have been accepted by IN and were retained in USA for training of IN personnel. The remaining helicopters would be inducted by mid-2025, from USA.

-any plan for bombers?
A big "No"

-any plan for UAV?

Last edited:
The Camo may have use at low level strike but anything beyond that and you can spot this aircraft from afar.

What about in the case of a close combat scenario? Enemy aircraft looking from top down would have a hard time distinguishing it.

Or spotting from the ground?

(1) Yeah maybe for the IN

Last year was the most interesting part of entire induction program. Indian Navy has inducted more number of aerial platforms in the year 2022 than Air force and Army combined. Indian Navy has inducted 16 ALH MK III helicopters, 04 P8I aircrafts & 3 out of 24 multi-role helicopters (MH 60Rs). Three more MH 60R helicopters have been accepted by IN and were retained in USA for training of IN personnel. The remaining helicopters would be inducted by mid-2025, from USA.

A big "No"

ok, thx.. :-)

Camo reminded me of the IAI Lavi I used to fly when I was a kid on a game called Jane's IAF. Same camo on a J-10 here.

u7gmcSX.png
haram-andrew-tate.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom