What's new

Rafale Ripper # 22-119 Revealed !

Ah yes, the great forest in the sky, perfect for hiding PAF's dark greenish/brownish camo J10Cs.
Maybe that's the reason they are painted sky blued underneath.
Ever wondered why the likes of a ballistic missiles which travel at say Mach-5 + still wear a commo scheme.
495233_196341_800_auto_jpg.jpg

Maybe that's the reason they are painted sky blued underneath.
Ever wondered why the likes of a ballistic missiles which travel at say Mach-5 + still wear a commo scheme.View attachment 914147
Sure, and I agree with thr sky blue camo, but unless the planes are flying ultra low, the green/brown camo doesn't really help against other fighters. In fact it makes it easier to visually spot.

As for the missiles, going Mach 5+ kinda makes the camo irrelevant, as going that fast is a defense mechanism in and of itself.

Sure, and I agree with thr sky blue camo, but unless the planes are flying ultra low, the green/brown camo doesn't really help against other fighters. In fact it makes it easier to visually spot.

As for the missiles, going Mach 5+ kinda makes the camo irrelevant, as going that fast is a defense mechanism in and of itself.
People seem to over look the fact that, aircraft or missiles sitting on the ground are more vulnerable to attacking aircraft than when they are in the air.

People seem to over look the fact that, aircraft or missiles sitting on the ground are more vulnerable to attacking aircraft than when they are in the air.
Oh you mean just those in this 'commo' colour scheme right? Not all those PAF aircraft in grey, those are immune, right?

I see, you did mean the truck. :D

Camo reminded me of the IAI Lavi I used to fly when I was a kid on a game called Jane's IAF. Same camo on a J-10 here.

u7gmcSX.png

Last edited:
Oh you mean just those in this 'commo' colour scheme right? Not all those PAF aircraft in grey, those are immune, right?

I see, you did mean the truck. :D
When was the last time you looked at Israeli jets.
And also looked inside the trucks.:enjoy:
040604_pakistan_missile_vlrg_4a.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom