What's new

Rafale Ripper # 22-119 Revealed !

Jets,aerial jammed, pilot captured, beaten black and blue infront of the whole world, rescue helicopter downed by your own force in panic ,recently lost two main fighter in a day......
I really dont think you are in a position to laugh at the PAF.
I am just happy and laughing because even I believe it can shootdown star fighters and next upcoming 6th gen fighters because flying by Pak and Chinese pilots... You people are just underestimating the fighter capabilities :lol:

Maybe that's the reason they are painted sky blued underneath.
Ever wondered why the likes of a ballistic missiles which travel at say Mach-5 + still wear a commo scheme.View attachment 914147
The missiles are painted to offer cammo on the ground.
A missile might be erected for launch, but not fired for sometime due to a variety of reasons. Perhaps its in stand by acquiring updated targeting data or perhaps its being readied if a launch from the other side is detected.

No one suggested a missiles cammo is applied for when it's in flight, where as a J10's cammo is exactly because its in flight.

I am just happy and laughing because even I believe it can shootdown star fighters and next upcoming 6th gen fighters.... You peop are just underestimating the fighter
Its a sensational title but given your airforce track record, you shouldn't even opened your mouth :)
Have you guys improved on the ew, data link front..? You better.

A small incident in 2019 became caused everything. As like we have just got independence in 2019... There is no history. :lol:

A small incident in 2019 became caused everything. As like we have just got independence in 2019... There is no history. :lol:
I hoped your leadership is also like you, learned nothing from this "small incident".

I hoped your leadership is also like you, learned nothing from this "small incident".

We Mostly learn it, 1965 is a better example after 1962 war.

We don't like to live with false assumptions after any small incident as on 2019... Whatever win or lose

Have you guys improved on the ew, data link front..? You better.
Yeah we've improved on many fronts and it's not just limited to ew and data links
(1) D-29 EW Suites for IAF MIG 29 UPG (62 in inventory)
EW-Suite-For-Fighter-Aircraft-1024x640.jpg

(2) The analog Tarang RWR on India's Su-30s have been replaced with the Dhruti digital RWR

(3) The weaponry is also being upgraded with the ability to carry an expanded range of domestically-manufactured air-to-air missiles, cruise missiles and sensor pods

Israeli Rampage for Su30 MKI

(4) New Litening Targeting Pods (G4) for IAF Fighter Aircrafts
https://m.facebook.com/IAFSu30/post...rategy-pageindia-recently-o/1267791276606722/

(5) AASM Hammer air-to-surface munition and JDAM successfully integrated on the Tejas light combat aircraft

(6) HAL has successfully integrated the Software Defined Radios supplied by Israeli Rafael company successfully.Israeli Rafael company had won a contract for 400 Software Defined Radios (SDR) from Indian Air Force (IAF) to upgrade its entire fleet of Sukhoi-30MKI, Mirage-2000, MIG-29 UPG and LCA-Tejas fleet.

(7) BNET-AR/Global-Link Airborne software-defined Radio have been integrated into most of the fighter jets so that the Pilots can communicate with each other without been eavesdropped by the rival pilots in the vicinity.

(8) BNET-AR/Global-Link have replaced HAL developed Integrated Communication suite INCOM 1210A which was considered a highly problematic and unsecured channel.

(9) Su-30MKI also features upgraded RAM-1701AS radio altimeter which is also integrated with the newly inducted Dassault Rafale fighter jets
(10) https://bulgarianmilitary.com/2023/...r-jets-discard-their-outdated-80s-bars-radar/

Its a sensational title but given your airforce track record, you shouldn't even opened your mouth :)
Indian military aircraft fly from cold mountains to the desert and plains. No other military in the world has such diverse flying terrain and weather conditions.

@Raj-Hindustani @Hecig

Last edited:
Agree the camo looks so f-cked. It doesn’t even serve the purpose of camouflaging the aircraft unless its flying over Indus river during high tide season.
It's not the color but its punch that matters. Highly unlikely any Indian pilot will see it before they get knocked out by BVR Missile.

Yeah we've improved on many fronts and it's not just limited to ew and data links
(1) D-29 EW Suites for IAF MIG 29 UPG (62 in inventory)

(2) The analog Tarang RWR on India's Su-30s have been replaced with the Dhruti digital RWR

(3) The weaponry is also being upgraded with the ability to carry an expanded range of domestically-manufactured air-to-air missiles, cruise missiles and sensor pods

Israeli Rampage for Su30 MKI

(4) New Litening Targeting Pods (G4) for IAF Fighter Aircrafts
https://m.facebook.com/IAFSu30/post...rategy-pageindia-recently-o/1267791276606722/

(5) AASM Hammer air-to-surface munition and JDAM successfully integrated on the Tejas light combat aircraft

(6) HAL has successfully integrated the Software Defined Radios supplied by Israeli Rafael company successfully.Israeli Rafael company had won a contract for 400 Software Defined Radios (SDR) from Indian Air Force (IAF) to upgrade its entire fleet of Sukhoi-30MKI, Mirage-2000, MIG-29 UPG and LCA-Tejas fleet.

(7) BNET-AR/Global-Link Airborne software-defined Radio have been integrated into most of the fighter jets so that the Pilots can communicate with each other without been eavesdropped by the rival pilots in the vicinity.

(8) BNET-AR/Global-Link have replaced HAL developed Integrated Communication suite INCOM 1210A which was considered a highly problematic and unsecured channel.

(9) Su-30MKI also features upgraded RAM-1701AS radio altimeter which is also integrated with the newly inducted Dassault Rafale fighter jets

Indian military aircraft fly from cold mountains to the desert and plains. No other military in the world has such diverse flying terrain and weather conditions.
All I see is just some normal upgrade and acquisition..but good on you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom