What's new

Radmor 35010 radios for Bangladesh, Malaysia

kobiraaz

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
p1413564.jpg

Radmor, part of the WB Electronics Group, has revealed at MSPO 2013 it is selling 800 Radmor 35010 personal radios to the Bangladesh Armed Forces.

The contract with Bangladesh was signed on 1 July, but was not disclosed until MSPO. The purchase of Polish Radmor 35010 radios is intended to equip Bangladesh forces preparing to deploy on UN peacekeeping missions. Deliveries for the USD1.32 million contract will be fulfilled by 30 October. Radmor is currently negotiating options on the contract for an additional 200 personal radio stations.

If the Radmor 35010 personal radio is favourably received by the Bangladesh UN units then the country is open for an additional contract, Radmor representatives told IHS Jane's .

MSPO 2013: Radmor 35010 radios for Bangladesh, Malaysia - IHS Jane's 360

I posted it already on the Bangladesh Army thread 2 days back. May be the MODs can merge it.

Cheers!!!

I posted it already on the Bangladesh Army thread 2 days back. May be the MODs can merge it.

Cheers!!!

oh okay , this is why i dint find any match.... please always open a separate thread before posting the link or news in army thread

Back
Top Bottom