What's new

Racist Afghans Hate towards Pakistanis & Love for India

Afghans Love India and Hate Pakistan?

• Yes

• Yes & No Vague - In Between

• NO

• I do not know

• I donot Care about the World, we are living in!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact is that it's not the people of Pakistan they hate but the Pakistani Establishment that includes the government, the Pakistan Army and mostly the ISI which has been playing games in Afghanistan by supporting the Taliban which has wrought havoc on the Afghan people.

The single minded aim of the Pak Army to establish 'strategic depth' in Pakistan by trying to install a pro-Pak government of the Taliban (Haqqani/Omar) is the main reason for this conflict to have continued for so long resulting in not only bloodshed of the people but also destruction of Afghanistan's institutions.

All this talk of India having opened dozens of consulates in Afghanistan bordering Pakistan to help the TTP and other anti-Pak forces is a load of bull. India has just 4 consulates in Afghanistan - Herat, Jalalabad, Kandahar and Mazar-e-Sharif. Here they are:

article-2384199-1B228839000005DC-554_634x580.jpg

Now, how many are located near the AfPak border to influence activities on Pakistani soil? Jalalabad is the nearest but the rest are hundreds of miles away.

I think Pakistan needs to introspect and re-look its grand strategy of establishing 'strategic depth' with the help of the Taliban. It's past its use-by date. A paradigm shift is required to bring about lasting peace in the region.

not realli when unkle sam is in money making mode it transforms thirdworld nations to potential superpowers like it did once with war ravaged Japan,then S Korea then Taiwan then Honk kong and now for viet nam , bangladesh and sri lanka

They do that only when you are prepared to surrender your free will to the whims & wishes of the US Government.
Japan, S.Korea are nothing but slaves to the US.

Such a policy of submission does not suit India (and we're not looking for, or in need of such a relationship either). Correctly planning out on how to put our vast resources to use will be more than enough to ensure good financial
standing for I-A-I

Oh we are doomed basically? :(:o: What can Pakistan do now???
i dont know wether pakistan is doomed or not niether do i care much but the onli way pakistan can come owt of this mess is that it shuns saudi influence on its internal and extarnal policy and mends it ways with all its immidiate naighbours .... weather pakistan do that ...your guess is as good as mine ...have a niceday

They do that only when you are prepared to surrender your free will to the whims & wishes of the US Government.
Japan, S.Korea are nothing but slaves to the US.

Such a policy of submission does not suit India (and we're not looking for, or in need of such a relationship either). Correctly planning out on how to put our vast resources to use will be more than enough to ensure good financial
standing for I-A-I
well thats the way world works the super power onli thinks that way USA is not here for charity had pakistan corrected its approache towards USSR when they helped it in 1965 tashkent and set up steel millsand other industrial infra there in1980s and not taken the easy route of US& Saudi AID to fight there war things would have been very diffrent

Pakistanis will never accept it, doctrinated as they are in the belief that they are a special people, a different people.

But the fact is that Pakistan is an artificial construct that has been cleaved from 3 natural ones, and 2 ancient peoples.

None of those 3 natural states whose land Pakistan was cleaved from would naturaly harbor good feelings towards such a breakaway rump state.

Equally, internally within Pakistan, there would be no dearth of friction between essentially two diametrically very different civilizational peoples now being forcd cheek by jowl against one another as "countrymen".

This is the crux of the entire situation.

A situation that will not allow Pakistan peace on its borders. As it will not peace within.

@save_ghenda @syedali73 @MastanKhan @Zarvan @DESERT FIGHTER @Spring Onion @haviZsultan @Color_Less_Sky @ArsalanKhan21 @Hiptullha

Last edited:
as our Pakistan studies sir always say, FUK AFGHANS AND FUK THEM HARD AND GIVE THEM A REASON TO HATE US, is good saying

as our Pakistan studies sir always say, FUK AFGHANS AND FUK THEM HARD AND GIVE THEM A REASON TO HATE US, is good saying

FUK YOUR STUDIES SIR. HE IS A TERRORIST.

throw them back to their sh!t hole Country ... we don't need them ... we have enough lunatics in our country ..they can lick the boots of Indians

No more refugees and the ones already committing terrorism and crimes on our land should be put in unmarked graves.

I'm shocked that you guys are shocked. Afghans hate the taliban. Pakistan is responsible for the Taliban. 2+2=?
And imagine how miserable their life would have been under the rule of soviet communism ?
They should say thanks to us and they definitely own us an apology for such a unthankful behavior.

No more refugees and the ones already committing terrorism and crimes on our land should be put in unmarked graves.

And imagine how miserable their life would have been under the rule of soviet communism ?
They should say thanks to us and they definitely own us an apology for such a unthankful behavior.
compared to now? soviet era was marginally better.. i think afganistan is only ex-communist country that went backward after communism died.

compared to now? soviet era was marginally better.. i think afganistan is only ex-communist country that went backward after communism died.
Present day Afghanistan is the result of the fight and ego between two super powers .Pakistan just did what it had to and every other country would have done the same thing.
That time pakistan and afghan taliban made a tremendous amount of favor to afghans by kicking the invaders out. Not just that we gave them a shelter ,took mliions of refugess sacrificed our own safety by by introducing afghan culture of AK-47,drugs and kidnapping.And see what we got in return...

Why can't Afghan immigrants stay in KPK and Punjab since these are the people who supported Afghan Jihad, they should leave Sindh dharti(homeland of Saints) and take their terrorism elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom