What's new

Racist Afghans Hate towards Pakistanis & Love for India

Afghans Love India and Hate Pakistan?

• Yes

• Yes & No Vague - In Between

• NO

• I do not know

• I donot Care about the World, we are living in!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Present day Afghanistan is the result of the fight and ego between two super powers .Pakistan just did what it had to and every other country would have done the same thing.
That time pakistan and afghan taliban made a tremendous amount of favor to afghans by kicking the invaders out. Not just that we gave them a shelter ,took mliions of refugess sacrificed our own safety by by introducing afghan culture of AK-47,drugs and kidnapping.And see what we got in return...
I think you did it for yourself.. rather US did it using your good office.

And crazy it sounds indeed. I live in the UK as well, I'd like to meet such Afghans. So far everyone I've come across is just a nutjob.

I'm surprised you haven't. I even have them as neighbours down the road from me lol. But like I said that's the thing with personal experiences, they differ widely.

kabul in 70s.
Once Upon a Time in Afghanistan.... - Pelican Parts Technical BBS
1970s_girls1298152206.jpg

Obviously I would not know much about Afghan chicks of today (most of mankind would not), but these are slightly thick in the calves and ankles.

Just an observation of a purist and a connosieur of the feminine form.

Right the thread had had it's time and now it's becoming a slanging match between Indian and Pakistani members. There have also been numerous threads on this topic in the past. Most have had their say, one way or another. Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom