What's new

Racism aganist Iranians in more Hollywood movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
What guyz.... u turn a Iran-Jew thread in an Indo-Pak fight thread.......

Guys,stop the Indo-Pakistani fight please or say hello to infractions. :smitten:
And write only and only in English.

To Iranian fellow members, do not take it serious, they did racism with many other countries like china, North Korea, India etc.. it becomes common thing to make joke of Indian in Hollywood movies

True they made a complete joke of Anil Kapoor in Mission Impossible. Basically Anil Kapoor made a joke of himself!! :P

Hollywood could've made a decent movie without insulting Cultural and National heroes of Iran!

People like Xerxes I of Persia and Artemisia I of Caria are both seen in Iran as national heroes!

in these movies they are portrayed as evil.

Artemisia

Xerxes

Artemisia is so gorgeous!! I have met Iranian girls, they are very beautiful. The headscarf of theirs add to their beauty.

And the Chant of "Moi Muslims , Moi Victim . Agree with me or you are Islamophobe" Continues .
And yeah with the Obvious Garnishing of Evil Juice and their Cohorts Conspiring against Muslims and being Racist towards them .

What you are missing is , with the presence of Muslims like you Evil Juice need not do anything .

Inorder to nourish and spread your lowsome propoganda, denial and deception seems to be your main feeders.....and as usual this is exactly what is expected of you....... But you are gonna have to try harder than your inane subjective rants to make people believe them, which are now being directed at me for exposing your diabolical existence......There is no need for the evil juice as long as hate mongers like you and your fellow borat exist.

Very good conference in Iran about Hollywoodism

3rd Hollywoodism International Conference

Do you guys honestly care? A movie will not change the history of the Persian empire. At best this is an action flick which aims at numbing the viewer's brain and ergo the villains have to be grotesque...usual filler for the average american audience.

Besides the Iranians have been making some amazing films of late themselves..to more honestly and accurately reflect their culture. They may not be a Hollywood eye-grabber but they are out there for the discerning audience to view and appreciate.

Inorder to nourish and spread your lowsome propoganda, denial and deception seems to be your main feeders.....and as usual this is exactly what is expected of you....... But you are gonna have to try harder than your inane subjective rants to make people believe them, which are now being directed at me for exposing your diabolical existence......There is no need for the evil juice as long as hate mongers like you and your fellow borat exist.

Moi Muslim , Moi Victim song all Along . No matter how hard you try your Lobbing of Islamophobe tag won't have any effect on Me . I have seen too many Victim mentality guis like you .

Wasn't it iraq?

I saw one of the Ironman movie and the main terrorist leader was Pakistani and was speaking Hindi/Urdu but can't remember the place exactly where the caves were, perhaps Pakistan or AFG.

Pakistan coming is US movies is no surprise.

Your Muslim Glasses( and the OP's) are making a Jewish( or a group) look bad . And FYI Iranians were not Muslims at the Timeframe where the movie is situated . So cool your heels .

Also Which Borat guy is Making Muslims Look Bad . He is Fail becuase Muslims are doing that job much better .

This is not the thread for this, I am sick of racist indians like you derailing everything off-topic. Do us all a favor and leave Pdf for good.

omg! enough with the victim mentality. Family guy, south park made more fun of america, christians and jews than all of the other movies/tv shows combined did to the muslims. Get over it and stop whining over every little aspect.

I saw one of the Ironman movie and the main terrorist leader was Pakistani and was speaking Hindi/Urdu but can't remember the place exactly where the caves were, perhaps Pakistan or AFG.

Pakistan coming is US movies is no surprise.

There was a fat guy also speaking something that sounded like arabic. I think the caves were in iraq, I might have to watch the movie again:cry: to be sure.

So much for the Aryan master race blood eh? On a serious note, don't you think it's better to drop your useless ego and cooperate with nations like China to make your own movies to depict your history?

So much for the Aryan master race blood eh? On a serious note, don't you think it's better to drop your useless ego and cooperate with nations like China to make your own movies to depict your history?

We already have a professional cinema industry, and a director who has won a Oscar. Most popular historical Islamic movies are made by Iran's cinema industry. So much for your knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom