What's new

Racism aganist Iranians in more Hollywood movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^^^^^^ Ladies, the due said "please only Iranian join the discussion."
technically I can indulge my last name being Gilani and have Persian roots!

If your last name is Gilani your ancestors came from Gilan, Iran. So, yes your Iranian.

I've noticed many Pakistanis with last names like Shirazi, Gilani, Kermani,Sistani, etc...

Rant. Rant. Rant. Rant. More bigoted rants .

Sister Cheroke! You have an acute case of 'Islamophobia' and as expected you would go the extra mile to guard your twisted dogmas......And I hate to be the be the one for breaking it to you, but your "fawning belly-dance" here might have got your jewish lords drooling.....but in the face of reality it is a mere claptrap which is falling on deaf ears.

@iranigirl2 it is nothing personal Hollywood is just trying to make a lot of money and controversy sells so they play off real geopolitics. I just finished watching Ironman 3 and there was a scene they just fly into Pakistan twice looking for a terrorist lol. So see you ain't the only ones. :lol:

There is huge difference between a scene in a movie about terrorists in Pakistan, than making a whole movie about Iranian national and historical personalities depicted as pure evil.

It's like if the Russians make a movie about George Washington and depict him as a drunk, child molesting, rapist homosexual evil dark character! and depict Americans as nothing but fat, drunk, ugly, and lazy, not to mention DUMB individuals!

Do you see the difference?

Lets make a movie about the Evils of American Empire! you know just for fun!!! it's just a movie right...

Last edited by a moderator:
If your last name is Gilani your ancestors came from Gilan, Iran. So, yes your Iranian.

I've noticed many Pakistanis with last names like Shirazi, Gilani, Kermani,Sistani, etc...

Yes, from Gilan. Maternal side was form Kabul and they actyullay moved to united India in 1920's I believe.
Peternal side had moved a lot earlier and have had very sufi influence.
My best fried is iranian and form Cali actually!. One day I was picking on her for being iranian( as a joke , offcourse).
She rolled up her eyes and asked me where my elder had originally come form and then told me to shut the #$%$ up!

Its based on a comic - the idea was that Greeks used to tell tales about magic, monsters etc, and they exaggerated the story of the war.

Hollywood could've made a decent movie without insulting Cultural and National heroes of Iran!

People like Xerxes I of Persia and Artemisia I of Caria are both seen in Iran as national heroes!

in these movies they are portrayed as evil.

Artemisia

Xerxes

Sister Cheroke! You have an acute case of 'Islamophobia' and as expected you would go the extra mile to guard your twisted dogmas......And I hate to be the be the one for breaking it to you, but your "fawning belly-dance" here might have got your jewish lords drooling.....but in the face of reality it is a mere claptrap which is falling on deaf ears.
And the Chant of "Moi Muslims , Moi Victim . Agree with me or you are Islamophobe" Continues .
And yeah with the Obvious Garnishing of Evil Juice and their Cohorts Conspiring against Muslims and being Racist towards them .

What you are missing is , with the presence of Muslims like you Evil Juice need not do anything .

To Iranian fellow members, do not take it serious, they did racism with many other countries like china, North Korea, India etc.. it becomes common thing to make joke of Indian in Hollywood movies

I first cared; now not anymore. Let them make as much as movies as they want. The only I don't understand is why there isn't made a movie about the Persian empire by Persian businessmen in the US? We have a lot of rich men over there.

LOL.
@Iranians get used to it.

They make more negative things about Pakistan than any other country, after Soviet Union.

We got used to it and adjusted.

Americans are like Indians.

They like to make believe and pretend in their movies, while in real life they are nothing. :rofl:

These American-Jew-Indians are nothing. In a real fight they cry.

:rofl:

Why don't these fucks make a movie like this about Taliban?

Oh wait.

I know.

Because they got owned. :rofl:

LOL.
@Iranians get used to it.

They make more negative things about Pakistan than any other country, after Soviet Union.

We got used to it and adjusted.

Americans are like Indians.

They like to make believe and pretend in their movies, while in real life they are nothing. :rofl:

These American-Jew-Indians are nothing. In a real fight they cry.

:rofl:

I didn't know Hollywood made two movies about the history of Pakistan and made Pakistani national and cultural heroes the bad guys!

I don't mind if they make Iranians terrorists and what not in a movie, but to make a whole movie about our history?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom