What's new

Racism aganist Iranians in more Hollywood movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

iranigirl2

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
please only Iranian join the discussion.

Sequel to the Movie 300 is coming out soon.. and It's more violent and racist than the first one, It totally has the Us vs. Them theme!

What do you guys think?

specially take a closer look at 0:20,0:27,1:03,1:15,1:53..

Artemisia the female Persian commander is depicted as a dark and evil character.

Almost all of our national and historical identity is depicted as dark, evil , immoral, inferior, etc..

Why don't they just name the movie Iranians=Evil and get it over with?

Trailer
300: Rise of an Empire - Official Trailer 1 [HD] - YouTube

Poster: Totally violent,blood bath, White man standing on top of dead Iranians and ruins of Persian Empire
300riseofanempirew.jpg

Most important question, how do we stop Jews from making movies like this?

Take a closer look at whose involved in this movie.(forget the actors and actress, they are just puppet), look deeper...

Director:Noam Murro Born:August 16, 1961 in Jerusalem, Israel (Jewish)

Distributed by:Warner Brothers Pictures ( all important people in WB are Jewish)

Barry M. Meyer Chairman and CEO, Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc. a division of Time Warner 9 (Jewish)
Alan F. Horn President and COO, Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.(Jewish)
Jeff Robinov President of Production of Warner Brothers Pictures, a division of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (Jewish)
Polly Cohen President of Warner Independent Pictures, a division of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (Jewish)
Martin Shafer Chairman and CEO of Castle Rock Entertainment, a division of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (Jewish)
Bruce Rosenblum President of Warner Brothers Television Group, a division of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.(Jewish)
Peter Roth President of Warner Brothers Television Production a division of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.(Jewish)

Good website about Hollywoodism

http://www.hollywoodism.org/Default.aspx

Hey when did the trailer release ? I searched a lot for the trailer yesterday but didn't find. Thanks for posting!!

Bdw I won't be able to comment on Racism and stuff. I like war movies hence liked it. So on topic - No comments!

Here comes a bhaarti islamophobe to the rescue. Again no surprises here. Your petty denials are just too insignificant to add any weight to your desperate and abortive attempt to mislead. His movies are there and even a blind can tell the agenda his racist flicks carry, but as expected a bigot would approve of them and you are a glaring example.

Oh the Same old Song of

"Moi Muslim , Moi Victim . AGree with me or you are a Islamophobe " .

You don't agree with me so You are a Islamophobe . This Song has been played like a broken record on this forum day in and day out and has lost it's charm .

Rest of your post is Stinky Soup of Codswallop which i did not even bothered to read till the end .

He makes fun of jews too.

But He is Islamophobe as Brother Penegrine Says .

Brother Penegrine by the grace of almighty has been given a wand which he waves and jumps and screams like a little girl "Islamophobe , Islamophobe" when no ones agrees with Brother Penegrine .

Forget the actors???? But why, he's australian:)! I don't like 300 it's just a bit to weird for me. Would of preferred a more realalistic portrayal, remember 300 is based on a comic.

Spartans are preety cool though, as are the immortals, epic names.

First it was the Russians now you have a mix of movies targeting the Chinese, Iranians and Muslims in general as the new enemy.

Its funny how the US condemned the Turkish film Valley of the Wolves: Iraq but has no problem when everyone else is depicted as evil

^^^^^^^^^^^ Ladies, the due said "please only Iranian join the discussion."
technically I can indulge my last name being Gilani and have Persian roots!

@iranigirl2 it is nothing personal Hollywood is just trying to make a lot of money and controversy sells so they play off real geopolitics. I just finished watching Ironman 3 and there was a scene they just fly into Pakistan twice looking for a terrorist lol. So see you ain't the only ones. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
@iranigirl2 it is nothing personal Hollywood is just trying to make a lot of money and controversy sells so they play off real geopolitics. I just finished watching Ironman 3 and there was a scene they just fly into Pakistan twice looking for a terrorist lol. So see you ain't the only ones. :lol:

Ironman 1 started off in a cave in Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom