What's new

Rabta Juice Committeee

I didn't claim that MQM is angel's party ... But this proverb is much appropriate about them "Bad se badnam bura" .....

For your information I had been working for MQM & APMSO in 90's ... But I didn't agree some points of their literature especially "Blind faith on quaid" that's why I had parted me ways from them ... I have seen them very closely ........

This is a clear lie ... If you are telling truth then you must put here solid evidence in support of your claim .....
I am a businessman and neither businessmen are kid nor brainwashed ......

I know nothing about your friend ... There were many people in 90's who were expelled from party or they had left the party to joining "Haquiqi" ... So this not a big deal ... Javed Hashmi is telling to people much more about PTI & IK ... Its up to you either you believe on his words or not if proof not presented ........

Although I am not a fan of AH and I extremely wish that he leaves party or get limited himself just Organisational matters rather than politics but I must say that you should listen his complete speech which you are referring ......
Same blind faith on quaid lead MQM here today. Same quaid was ordering people to take arms againts Pakistan armed forces. Army is now against MQM just like it is going for all type of terrorists in Pakistan. If u r crying that Rangers ops is targeted, thn wait for some time, u will see Rangers will go for all criminals one at a time. Initially, MQM wil be cleaned. I suggest MQM should itself clean its party from terrorists before security forces clean all the party!

Same blind faith on quaid lead MQM here today. Same quaid was ordering people to take arms againts Pakistan armed forces. Army is now against MQM just like it is going for all type of terrorists in Pakistan. If u r crying that Rangers ops is targeted, thn wait for some time, u will see Rangers will go for all criminals one at a time. Initially, MQM wil be cleaned. I suggest MQM should itself clean its party from terrorists before security forces clean all the party!
Back in 1990s there were 2 MQMs and in order to differentiate this thing was Introduced but since 2002 there are no such thing Applicable as MQM has been entering in its SECOND GENERATION who are more Practical then Fanatics of First Generation. Only time is what Separates Altaf and MQM apart force can only INTENSIFY that bond and that is what is happening right now. They have been Forced to remove Altaf Hussain and this is leading to Agitation from MQM to say who are they to DECIDE what should MQM do and what should they dont and this is what leading to Altaf's Rant against Rangers and LEA.

Same blind faith on quaid lead MQM here today. Same quaid was ordering people to take arms againts Pakistan armed forces.

When and where people have taken arms against armed force :what:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom