What's new

The Ten Worst Hosts on Pakistani Television

There are good hosts on Pakistani television??
At least none on the political discussion ones..
The all have agendas.. If any one wants to get an idea of what really goes on. watch the HBO series "NEWSROOM".

That is a brilliant brillaint show.... I think some political sattire is much needed in the region aka jon stewart

To add to this... if one does take entertainment into note then there have been good hosts and those are the likes of Anwar Maqsood... and perhaps at times Omar Shareef as well(although his humor appeals more to a certain community).
Khabar naak is another program that has its good moments.. and warriach is paid to act stupid. One should look at the shows where he is not hosting he is much more articulate.

Btw.. if you take that altered , make-upd picture of sana bucha out.. and see her in real life.. you will be shocked out of your wits.
First.. the woman has a face that long.. I mean long.. a tear would take an hour to get down to her chin.. and she could collect rainwater there as well.
Then , she should stick to her complexion which is really.. more the likes of SRK then Katrina.
after that.. all the effort that goes into making her lips look slightly red wont take the blackness out of them that comes from a smoking a pack a day...because eyes dont tell lies when you see people in airport terminals.

To add to this... if one does take entertainment into note then there have been good hosts and those are the likes of Anwar Maqsood... and perhaps at times Omar Shareef as well(although his humor appeals more to a certain community).
Khabar naak is another program that has its good moments.. and warriach is paid to act stupid. One should look at the shows where he is not hosting he is much more articulate.

Btw.. if you take that altered , make-upd picture of sana bucha out.. and see her in real life.. you will be shocked out of your wits.
First.. the woman has a face that long.. I mean long.. a tear would take an hour to get down to her chin.. and she could collect rainwater there as well.
Then , she should stick to her complexion which is really.. more the likes of SRK then Katrina.
after that.. all the effort that goes into making her lips look slightly red wont take the blackness out of them that comes from a smoking a pack a day...because eyes dont tell lies when you see people in airport terminals.

Are you a female?

Amir liaquat deserves at number 1 place. He is very good actor even people says him that he is good actor as Shah rukh khan.
He is also good joker, contains ability to change his color according to the situation. He is funny man and we like him.

Shahid Masood deserves top spot, he is so irritating.

From what I have seen he looks like a sensible person. Can you show me some evidence to the contrary?

He is far more sophisticated than most other Pakistani hosts but he is biased in his views.

check out his episodes with Shashi Tharoor and one about the issue in Myanmar .

WTH... the one who watches Pakistani talk shows pertains;

1. You've too much of free time

2. You don't have anything good to watch

3. You are missing humour in your life

4. You are a victim of homophobia

5. You lake possession of a computer and internet

and

6. You've UPS/Generator at home

Back
Top Bottom