What's new

RAB: The ultimate nightmare to terrorist

In friendly fire? Only one of the thousands wrecking havoc in broad day light? Any way good news. News paper Link would be helpful.

actually he and his gang pissed off RAB, so RAB :sniper: i do not have news link, this is from my local area.

10%20s.jpg

f2b41ee7-72ca-4ff7-b71e-130364bc0ddc-620.jpeg

well they cross fired well know terrorists (telling you from my personal experience :) )

and did you also see that chapatis were wearing rab uniform and used weapons alongside rab? competent force indeed
why killing adventure? dont they have any other sports like boxing or clay pigeon shooting.. if there is evidence court will give quantum of punishment too.. :)
scums have no place in earth :triniti:

Please just disband.

RAB has no credibility as an organisation. One cannot ensure order by running around with big guns.

Now until the officers responsible for Aminul Islam's murder are brought to justice, Limon gets his due compensation and justice and an explanation as to how BCL got their hands on their equipment and collaborated with them during the Hefajot fiasco; only then will they have credibility.

Otherwise they are merely grunts acting as vigilantes.

At least stop the term "Elite".

Muscle power and vengeance goes nowhere but lead to more mistrust of the public against the law enforcement agencies of Bangladesh in general.

Big mistake on the OP's part to see this as an ego boost.

Please just disband.

RAB has no credibility as an organisation. One cannot ensure order by running around with big guns.

Now until the officers responsible for Aminul Islam's murder are brought to justice, Limon gets his due compensation and justice and an explanation as to how BCL got their hands on their equipment and collaborated with them during the Hefajot fiasco; only then will they have credibility.

Otherwise they are merely grunts acting as vigilantes.

At least stop the term "Elite".

Muscle power and vengeance goes nowhere but lead to more mistrust of the public against the law enforcement agencies of Bangladesh in general.

Big mistake on the OP's part to see this as an ego boost.

One (current) RAB fan on PDF can be banned for a while for showing extrajudicial love to them :cheesy: .

I find it funny how some people think the country is terrorism free. Terrorist doesn't mean bearded dude with ak-47. There exists terrorist outside outside religious self proclaimed jihadis too. Look out for the news channels like etv and legit papers to see chapatis doing murgi stance with their revolvers instead of reading daily star and watching bearded mullahs beating a cop with sticks. Just yesterday, i saw two in a paper. Apparently, one of them got promoted to BCL cadre. Makes you think what the f*ck RAB are actually doing.

@BDforever

I've no intention to troll,but aint one of the soldiers of RAB got caught into India for stealing Cough syrup???? :D

by the way...their achievement is speaking for their excellence..they got rid off a lot of scums including Bangla Bhai.. :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Despite an extreme negative view RAB has gained recently in the international media, I do think the period from the formation to around 2007 RAB has done an excellent job rounding up criminals. This is from complete personal experience though. Back in 1996-1998, when AL first came in power, they had unleashed complete hell giving birth to well known criminals who would literally roam the streets with guns in the streets of Chittagong and Dhaka backed with support from mayors and mps. Small vendors to road side shops literally had to pay 20tk-1000tk(depending on your business) a day to this thugs and this has been extremely well documented during that time. I am not arguing that BNP never had any of their own thugs, but under the RAB even they weren't spared. At least the ruling party in 2003-2007 did not go out of its way to protect their gundas and mastans.
All this being said and done, I do think RAB has lost its form. Nowadays, every jack and jill on the street is treated like criminals and they do get in the way of personal freedom.

RAB has proven itself very effective in handling extreme leftist terror groups. There used to be times when the Southern part of the country were basically controlled by those Shorbohara thugs. Thanks to RAB and its "crossfire" policies organizations like Purbo Bangla Communist party is now almost extinct. Those people who cry foul about Human rights doesn't have a f*cking clue about the atrocities committed by those Mao Tung worshippers. RAB's policies of direct execution is just about the right approach when it comes to Shorbohara's at least, IMO.

not something to be proud of mate.. always follow the law.. you will create more terrorist if you break law. :agree:

Not exactly. Sometimes u know who did the crime, he/she himself might accept it, but you wont have evidence to prove in court. Even if u have, they would destroy it. Waste of money.

Sometimes bullet is the key

Back
Top Bottom