What's new

RAB: The ultimate nightmare to terrorist

BDforever

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Rapid Action Battalion or RAB is an elite anti-crime and anti-terrorism unit of the Bangladesh Police. It consists of members of the Bangladesh Police, Bangladesh Army, Bangladesh Navy, Bangladesh Air Force, Border Guard Bangladesh and Bangladesh Ansar. It was formed on March 26, 2004, and commenced operations on April 14, 2004. Before RAB came into spotlight, there were so many terrorist groups in Bangladesh and they were becoming so much dangerous. Although the RAB has been successful in apprehending several high-profile terrorists, including the infamous Bangla Bhai, Amnesty International has accused RAB of numerous deaths, which have been attributed to crossfire. In March, 2010, the battalion leader claimed 622 were due to 'crossfire', while some human rights organizations claimed that more than 1,000 extrajudicial killings were the product of the battalion. Those human rights organization does not understand that Bangladesh's judicial was not good that time, there were so many lope-wholes and political influence that it was very hard to bring them all in justice even though they were well known terrorists. RAB is also successful against robber groups in remote area like Sundarban forest.

Some Successes of RAB (arrested/encountered etc)

Mufti Hannan (top leader of Harkat-ul-Jihad), Pichchi Hannan (killed while trying to escape),
Debashis Accomplice to Pichchi Hannan (killed in crossfire), Mollah Shamim 10 cases including three murders (killed in crossfire) Shaheb Ali (Printing of ****** leaflets distributed during the 17 August 2005 Bombings) Shahabuddin (Extortion) Syed Monir Hossain (Several criminal offences, including two murders killed in crossfire), Shahjahan (5 charges including murder, rape and robbery killed in crossfire), Rafiqul Islam (Suicide squad member, Narayanganj JMB commander),
Sumon Ahmed Majumder (Extortion killed "in crossfire") Ekramul Haque (Islamic Militancy)
Hasibul (16 cases including 12 murder cases, later killed attempting to escape),
Names Unknown Weapon Creators Killed over 10 People, Squadron Leader Sabbir Ahmed Khan and his Friends caught the Gang.

rab-0613.jpg

not something to be proud of mate.. always follow the law.. you will create more terrorist if you break law. :agree:

everyone wants good judicial system but when things goes wrong, it is the ultimate choice.

yes very brutal. when they see that due to political influence they can not bring someone in judicial judgement, they just :sniper: and i love it :yay:

and like that you won't know if someone dead is innocent either. unless the rab has enough evidence, the shouldn't kill. if they do have enough evidence though, i am all in for killings. but for that they should show the proof to the court first and then go on their adventure

RAB is now a veritable political arm of awami scums and nothing more.

yes very brutal. when they see that due to political influence they can not bring someone in judicial judgement, they just :sniper: and i love it :yay:

What did they achieve over the last 4 years other than countering the opposition? U love awami terrorism?

and like that you won't know if someone dead is innocent either. unless the rab has enough evidence, the shouldn't kill. if they do have enough evidence though, i am all in for killings. but for that they should show the proof to the court first and then go on their adventure

well they cross fired well know terrorists (telling you from my personal experience :) )

RAB is now a veritable political arm of awami scums and nothing more.

What did they achieve over the last 4 years other than countering the opposition? U love awami terrorism?

go and ask RAB LOL

why killing adventure? dont they have any other sports like boxing or clay pigeon shooting.. if there is evidence court will give quantum of punishment too.. :)

Back
Top Bottom