What's new

Bangladesh won't buy anything from those who impose sanctions: PM

VikingRaider

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh

Bangladesh won't buy anything from those who impose sanctions: PM​

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina today said Bangladesh will not purchase anything from countries that impose sanctions against it.

"There is now a tendency to give sanctions, and sanctions on those by whom we contain terrorism. We have taken a decision. I have said that I will not buy anything from those who will give sanctions," she said.

The prime minister said this while inaugurating the five-day long 60th Convention of Institute of Engineers Bangladesh (IEB) at the IEB Headquarters with the theme "Innovative Engineering in the 4th Industrial Revolution".

"What will you do with me? My parents, brothers and sisters have all been killed. I have nothing to lose. But I want to take my country forward," she said.

Mentionable, on December 10 in 2021, the US Treasury Department slapped sanctions against Bangladesh's Rapid Action Battalion (Rab) and seven of its former and current officials alleging serious human rights violation.

Bangladesh has strongly denied the allegation and instead highlighted Rab's success in combating terrorism and drug menace.

"What will you do with me? My parents, brothers and sisters have all been killed. I have nothing to lose. But I want to take my country forward," she said.

"What will you do" mainey ??

Mainey hoilo Tengri jhulaiya dibey .

Faizlami bondho na korley Joy-erey mittha mamlai dibey fashaiya.

Shob khobor aasey kibhabey money laundering choltesey ma ar chheler moddhey.

Shob surveillance ar record kora aasey CIA dia.

Joy ke fotor fotor bondho kortey bolen Facebook-e. Idiot.

Tara at-ghat baindhai mathey namsey. Kacha kaj korena, Bangladesher moto to ar na....

Last edited:
"What will you do" mainey ??

Mainey hoilo Tengri jhulaiya dibey .

Faizlami bondho na korley Joy-erey mittha mamlai dibey fashaiya.

Shob khobor aasey kibhabey money laundering choltesey ma ar chheler moddhey.

Shob surveillance ar record kora aasey CIA dia.

Joy ke fotor fotor bondho kortey bolen Facebook-e. Idiot.

Tara at-ghat baindhai mathey namsey. Kacha kaj korena, Bangladesher moto to ar na....
@Bilal9 bhai, empress er ei kothar mane holo uni nijer fande nijei pa dilen.

BAL chamcha gula vab dhorsilo ze IMF, rishi sunak sobai empress er fan! Mane kothao kono somossa nai!

Kintu empress sofore gia buijha gechen ze abar 2018 repeat hoile sanction asbei!

Eita ki keu janto ? Na janto na! Tini nijei fas kore dilen befas kotha bole!

Jani na lesser Hazrat @UKBengali ( chamcha of greater Hazrat Sheikh Hasina) sir ki bolben ekhon!

Empress eto boro bokami korben seita maybe BNP o vabe nai!

😂

Last edited:
@Bilal9 bhai, empress er ei kothar mane holo uni nijer fande nijei pa dilen.

BAL chamcha gula vab dhorsilo ze IMF, rishi sunak sobai empress er fan! Mane kothao kono somossa nai!

Kintu empress sofore gia buijha gechen ze abar 2018 repeat hoile sanction asbei!

Eita ki keu janto ? Na janto na! Tini nijei fas kore dilen befas kotha bole!

Jani na lesser Hazrat @UKBengali ( chamcha of greater Hazrat Sheikh Hasina) sir ki bolben ekhon!

Empress eto boro bokami korben seita maybe BNP o vabe nai!

😂

Gomar fash hoye gelo - ei arki !! Shob e Allahr lila-khela. :-)

Biden er shongey dekha kortey chaisilo, oi shujog mile nai......shoromey chup maira gesey.

Fande poria boga kande !

@bluesky bhai apnar motamot.....

Bhalo kisu article pailam amader Empress shomporke, Indian assessments mostly.

Tader ghar-ka murgi, tader khela....

Kintu eto Raza Uzeer martesey, US jodi garments kina limit kore tokhon labor der khawaibo ke?

Boro boro kotha bolar agey bhoot bhobishyot chinta kora uchit.....

Bangladesh won't buy anything from those who impose sanctions: PM​

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina today said Bangladesh will not purchase anything from countries that impose sanctions against it.

"There is now a tendency to give sanctions, and sanctions on those by whom we contain terrorism. We have taken a decision. I have said that I will not buy anything from those who will give sanctions," she said.

The prime minister said this while inaugurating the five-day long 60th Convention of Institute of Engineers Bangladesh (IEB) at the IEB Headquarters with the theme "Innovative Engineering in the 4th Industrial Revolution".

Mentionable, on December 10 in 2021, the US Treasury Department slapped sanctions against Bangladesh's Rapid Action Battalion (Rab) and seven of its former and current officials alleging serious human rights violation.

Bangladesh has strongly denied the allegation and instead highlighted Rab's success in combating terrorism and drug menace.

It’s a duplicate thread:

Please check for duplicate thread before posting

It’s a duplicate thread:

You might be on some people's ignore lists.

If you are - then that person won't see your opened thread and realize the duplication.

Talk to the Mods rather than talking to OP.

Mods are tasked with merging these duplicate threads.

You might be on some people's ignore lists.

If you are - then that person won't see your opened thread and realize the duplication.

Talk to the Mods rather than talking to OP.

Mods are tasked with merging these duplicate threads.

I am not in his ignore list. It can happen if he didn’t check for similar thread when he post the thread title.

Gomar fash hoye gelo - ei arki !! Shob e Allahr lila-khela. :-)

Biden er shongey dekha kortey chaisilo, oi shujog mile nai......shoromey chup maira gesey.

Fande poria boga kande !

@bluesky bhai apnar motamot.....
Biden to durer kotha keu e naki dekha kore nai! 😂

It’s a duplicate thread:

Yes , I didn't see your thread before! Okay we can call moderators to merge the two threads!

@waz, @LeGenD brothers , please merge the two threads!

Last edited:
Lol then where will hasina get dollar

If USA want to **** Bangladesh economy and make it Somalia they will in few months

Ei buddhi nia desh chalai kemne ??

Kono protocol ba plan na nia DC gesey, tader ki kono kaaj nai?

Boisha aasey onakey dorshon dewar jonno?
Empress ki vaben jani na, tobe tar chamcha gula sara duniyatakei ajkal mujib land vabe! Tai ei musibot ar ki bhai!😂

Last edited:
Rumeen Farhana commenting on Hasina's veiled threat to the US, and asks how much trouble the US will suffer because she threatened not to buy anything from those who sanction parts of her administration. In question are 12% of our total exports overseas (which goes to the US) as well as the earnings of peacekeeper personnel in UN assignments overseas. Sorry Bengali only.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom