What's new

R.I.P Sikh Commando Balbir Singh

RIP

Why do Sikhs fight India's war instead of their own

This is a classic case of LahoriLogic (popular term in India) infecting our beloved resident troll. Sikhs in India are not dumb like the OP wants everyone to believe. Joining the Indian Army means the possibility of a limited or full blown war with Pakistan is extremely real. Major war exercises are also conducted with Pakistan in mind involving simulated attack tactics around various areas of Pakistan.

It's impossible to believe our beloved soldier would join the army if he had the sentiment that would lead him to end his life.

That should be "....art thou", since you want to attempt some sophistries in English.
Thou art wrong old boy and Sophistry (fallicious argument) is thy middle name.Kudos......and forget not to taketh the diclofenac for thy arthritis old sir.

Last edited:
Cu8n808XgAAkrgb.jpg

Cu91WLsWEAAooH1.jpg:large

Lol, bhai u did the job on photoshop or hired someone?

Let me tell you, my take - u must have got it done from someone else. You don't seem to be a computer literate...

RIP

Why do Sikhs fight India's war instead of their own
Which war of their own? The one which brain washed ppl think abt - imagination ??

They are Indians and indias war is their war.

Lol, bhai u did the job on photoshop or hired someone?

Let me tell you, my take - u must have got it done from someone else. You don't seem to be a computer literate...

Which war of their own? The one which brain washed ppl think abt - imagination ??

They are Indians and indias war is their war.

The same way you think about balochs. :D

i SUPPORT KHALISTAN :-:: With LAHORE as its capital and pak dharti of Nankana sahib should have the parliament. :-)

I hope our Muslim brothers across the fence will be generous enough to nurture our dreams..

Sikhs form majority of East Punjab, in Pakistan, they are 20,000 out of a population of 190 million. It is natural
they are asking for Khalistan in the area where they have majority. Once that is done, borders can be open and Pakistan and Khalistan can be like US and Canada with free movement, and there won't be any hatred inculcated by Hindi speaking elite of Dehli thereby allowing the people from both Punjabs to interact freely.

In 1971 you were most probably still in a nappy, catch up with time and see what new generation of Sikhs think about you.
View attachment 344441

From the pic I assume its somewhere in Indian Punjab.

given what happened to minorities that would not be a wise choice
they have control over a state in India

Rhetoric aside, the reality of Pakistani politics is that if one win punjab, that means certain PM ship in the center. That is what nawaz Shareef did in last election.

Pathetic attempt to portray brave patriotic Sikhs in negative light. Why is this thread not deleted? There is no link, just photoshop to show Sikhs and India negatively.
of course, Pakistan should be concerned. First, on humanitarian bases. Second, India pokes nose in Pakistan to cause problem and Pakistan should do the same, and this is an opportunity.

Actually you are not sure about any thing because everything propogated in Pakistan is FALSE PROPOGANDA.
It's ironic, from capturing Pigeons to blowing up fishing boats and the so called surgical strikes, how you people consider it all the gospel truth but when shown the mirror, i guess the image is too gruesome to comprehend.
I can post several examples to prove how you the Indians lead the race with propaganda and false bravado but that would be off topic since the thread is as a tribute to one person who preferred death over dishonour.
india has two additional god, Arnab Goswami and Modi to follow. They do not question their logic

Sikhs form majority of East Punjab, in Pakistan, they are 20,000 out of a population of 190 million. It is natural
they are asking for Khalistan in the area where they have majority. Once that is done, borders can be open and Pakistan and Khalistan can be like US and Canada with free movement, and there won't be any hatred inculcated by Hindi speaking elite of Dehli thereby allowing the people from both Punjabs to interact freely.

Stop living in fools paradise, The Sikhs in India are not in favor of Khalistan, And how can a community who is known for its individuality, bravery and standing for truth can have US, CANADA relationship with a society who proudly rant, that they are the decedents of people who made atrocities to there gurus.

http://sikhsangat.org/2015/brutality-of-isis-is-the-copy-of-what-mughals-did-with-sikhs-of-punjab/

If Khalistan ever formed it would be on the western borders of India on the left over land from Raja Ranjit Singh empire with Capital as Lahore, Indian Punjab is already peaceful and a heaven for Sikhs. The relationships with India and Khalistan would be as between England and Scotland.

All Sikh in india should realize now , and balbir singh suicide is like Japanese samurai seppuku killing your self for honor , India will keep on telling sikh to attack their holy land Pakistan , the only way for sikhs to get rid of force orders is to go full strong on Khalistan movement

If khalistan will be there , there would be peace
I guess of pakistan won't be there then there will be more peace internationally and on the forum as well.

Here is your balbir singh. RIP

@Joe Shearer

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...nst-Pakistani-tweets/articleshow/54927441.cms

Wahey guruji da khalsa vahe guruji di fateh.

Back
Top Bottom