What's new

Quotes

Knowledge exists potentially in the human soul like the seed in the soil; by learning the potential becomes actual.”
― Imam Al-Ghazali
“Men have such a good opinion of themselves, of their mental superiority and intellectual depth; they believe themselves so skilled in discerning the true from the false, the path of safety from those of error, that they should be forbidden as much as possible the perusal of philosophic writings.”
― Imam Al-Ghazali

For evil to exist, good men just need to stand by and watch it happening- I believe thats the quote dont know who said it though but its very very true.

B**bs are like the sun... Its ok to look, but dangerous to stare... But that's what sunglasses are for. ;)

"I, dont believe in making the right decision. I believe in making a decision and making it right" :Mohammed Ali Jinnah [Founder of Pakistan]

life-quotes-6.jpg

life-quotes-8.jpg

life-quotes-10.gif

I respect men who fall for women who are beautiful on the inside. It leaves more women who are beautiful on the outside for people like me. :D

Qu'est-ce que l'Histoire, sinon une fable sur laquelle tout le monde est d' accord

Napolèon

Translation: what is history but a fable agreed upon

Napolèon

Back
Top Bottom