What's new

Yo Indiots, time to kill yourself with Trishuls....😁😁

My dear mum passed away along time ago

I am deeply sorry for your loss. I will delete all my messages. Not because of anything other than the fact that I am a gentleman.
On the other hand, all you did was keep asking me to write more trash about your mom. I am convinced that you a lousy son.
Shame.

I am deeply sorry for your loss. I will delete all my messages. Not because of anything other than the fact that I am a gentleman.
On the other hand, all you did was keep asking me to write more trash about your mom. I am convinced that you a lousy son.
Shame.
Don't troll you false flag Indian you started first

Shame.
Very strange, since i can't access and delete my posts, maybe some MOD clipped you around the ears again.
Anyways I also wanted to delete my posts as afterall it's not entirely your mum's fault to bring you into the world, although seeing you now, she must be regretting it.
So sad but true.

Very strange, since i can't access and delete my posts, maybe some MOD clipped you around the ears again.
Anyways I also wanted to delete my posts as afterall it's not entirely your mum's fault to bring you into the world, although seeing you now, she must be regretting it.
So sad but true.
So pathetic to even claim that someone else deleted my posts, that too when you know I deleted them out of respect for the deceased .

I deleted it myself, of course. Matters of classy gentlemen are beyond you. So don't bother.

Back
Top Bottom