What's new

Quotes

"I feel like I am taking crazy pills"
-movie zoolander

Obama_Lies.jpg

'Black man is Devil'.:cheesy:

i.e.

'Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely'.

I know this world is cold and deceiving
But I keep my head up like my nose is bleeding
- Dwayne Carter Jr.

They say real girls ain't never perfect, perfect girls ain't real
- Aubrey Graham

I aint lookin down but I see no one above me
- Dwayne Carter Jr.

Yesterday is history tomorrow is a mystery today is a gift, that's why they call it the present

Hate is temporary, love is necessary
- Dwayne Carter Jr.

Loving someone to get same in return is not love but trade

Being in love is like gambling... somtimes you need to take the risk..

Being in love is like gambling... But when you see you're winning you are the most happy person alive.

Being in love is like gambling... somtimes you need to take the risk..

Being in love is like gambling... But when you see you're winning you are the most happy person alive.

"We love because it's the only true adventure." - Nikki Giovanni

"Love is an ideal thing, marriage a real thing." - Goethe

Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it...It really is worth fighting for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk everything, you risk even more

Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it...It really is worth fighting for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk everything, you risk even more

Diane Arbus
Love involves a peculiar unfathomable combination of understanding and misunderstanding.

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

Why is it that we don't always recognize the moment love begins, but we always recognize the moment it ends?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom