What's new

Quotes

"A mind once stretched by new thoughts can never regain its original shape."

-Einstein

"The ink of the scholar is more holy than the blood of the martyr." [Muhammed (pbuh)]

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."

Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood. [Marie Curie]

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something. [Plato]

THE HARDEST THING TO LEARN IN LIFE IS, WHICHBRIDGE TO BURN ? AND WHICH TO
CROSS.??

"Good things don't come to those who wait; they come to the people who go out and try to get them."
""don't be a sheep or a duck"":coffee:

Being your best is not so much about overcoming the barriers other people place in front of you as it is about overcoming the barriers we place in front of ourselves. It has nothing to do with how many times you win or lose. It has no relation to where you finish in a race or whether you break world records. But it does have everything to do with having the vision to dream, the courage to recover from adversity and the determination never to be shifted from your goals.

Some men go through life absolutely miserable because, despite the most enormous achievement, they just didn’t do one thing—like the architect who didn’t build St Paul’s. I didn’t quite build St Paul’s, but I stood on more mountaintops than possibly I deserved.
Lord Thorneycroft

(Only) When love teaches the etiquette of self-knowledge,
Are the Imperial Mysteries revealed to the slaves!

Whether it be Attar or Rumi, Raazi or Ghazali,
Nothing comes to hand without supplication in the early dawn
Do not lose hope in them, 0' wise guide!

Even though the wayfarers are slow-moving,
They are not without zeal (to reach the goal)!

(Iqbal)

Many of the great achievements of the world were accomplished by tired and discouraged men who kept on working

Many of the great achievements of the world were accomplished by tired and discouraged men who kept on working

^^^^^ Bravo:tup: dear 'NajAm Khan'....for such a nice quotation.....its like a great motivation for the peoples to keep continue their struggle.:enjoy:

^^^^^ Bravo:tup: dear 'NajAm Khan'....for such a nice quotation.....its like a great motivation for the peoples to keep continue their struggle.:enjoy:

Thanks bro,here goes some more...

Keep your face to the sun and shadows will all behind you : Chinese proverb

You never conquer a mountain. You stand on summit a few moments: then the wind blows your foto prints away. : Arlene Blum

I find that the harder I work, the more luck i seem to have. : Thomas Jefferson

its kind of fun to do the impossible : Walt Disney

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom