What's new

Quotes

“My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for.”

Tupac shakur

it's a kafafel!!!

- My 2 year old neighbour

this is my -old school rhyme - during my days in oz-
ofcourse its modified.
Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree
Rooting all the sparrows he can see
Stop kookaburra stop
Kookaburra man you've got VD

Kookaburra sitting on the old train track
Along came a train and smashed him flat.
Laugh kookaburra laugh,
I'm glad your dead and not me!

Can You Handle Success

Every time you get close to achieving your goal and ultimate success, something pops up to ruin your focus, kill your motivation or sabotage your confidence. Something always stops you from taking that one last step and suddenly you have to start all over. Of course this something has a name; “Fear of Success.” Fear of Success is often even more dangerous than the fear of failure. More dangerous because it hides in the subconscious. Since we’re not fully aware of it, it keeps sneaking up on us. And as time passes, it becomes increasingly more difficult to take action and get motivated.

So what’s causing you subconscious to behave this way? It could be that you are associating success with a negative result. You subconscious may be thinking “Once I become successful I’ll have to put in 15 hours a day, seven days a week.” Or maybe “I’m not really ready to handle the responsibility of managing a huge successful business.” Deep down inside your subconscious is protecting you by pointing out possible results you don’t find desirable. But it doesn’t have to be like that. You are capable of creating your own reality and the subsequent outcomes. So what can be done to defeat these fears?

The first step is to acknowledge the fear. Ask yourself, what are the negative thoughts you fear will ruin your dream. Make a list. Now develop 2 or 3 positive affirmations you are ready to embrace. Every time you feel the negative beliefs stirring, recite your affirmations until the feeling goes away. Eventually the negative beliefs will be replaced by the positive. Remember, what ever you want you can have, as soon as you conquer your fear of success.:enjoy:

IF YOU ARE FRANK & HONEST,
PEOPLE MAY CHEAT YOU,
BE HONEST ANYWAY..
WHAT MAY TAKE YOU 4 YEARS 2 BUILD,
SOME ONE COULD DESTROY OVERNIGHT,
BUILD IT ANYWAY!!
IF YOU FIND HAPPINESS,
THEY MAY BE JEALOUS,
BE HAPPY ANYWAY!!
THE GOOD YOU DO 2DAY,
PEOPLE MAY 4GET TOMORROW,
DO GOOD ANYWAY!!

Golden words of HITLER :
"When u are in light, everything will follow u. But when u enter dark, even ur own shadow wont follow u.
This Is LIFE..

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” Plato

`Our Society demands and gives much,but the happening and, incidents of life keep on going becaouse of the,
''positive and nagative attitude'' if the person.

I also have a great quote from myself...

"Black people commit the MOST Crimes, but White People commit the Biggest Crimes..."-A1Kaid

Ain't that the truth...(This is in reference specifically to the US)

Last edited:
"Give a Man a fish, he will eat for a day. Teach a Man to fish he will eat for a lifetime..."

-Confucius, Ancient Chinese Philosopher...

"The Greatest argument against a Democracy, is a five minute conversation with the average voters"

- Fmr. British Pm. Winston Churchill.

Talking about Chinese fast economic growth and social justice and fairness...

"The speed of the fleet is not determined by the fastest vessel; rather it is determined by the slowest one."

-Premier. Wen Jiabao of China

" Faith is the sense of life, that sense by virtue of which man does not destroy himself, but continues to live on. It is the force whereby we live. " :guns:Leo Tolstoy

Back
Top Bottom