What's new

Question to Webmaster and moderator team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saudi Arabia and China are both Pakistan's time tested allies and friends. Any insult against these two nations on any Pakistani form is not tolerated and considered an attack on Pakistan.

Advice to non-Pakistanis (especially Indians and Iranians) is to keep their gobs shut whenever they have an urge to criticise these two brotherly nations on a Pakistani forum.
I believe what OP is asking is about sharing well balanced facts with properlg researched article about Saudi Involvement with terror groups is always allowed.......
Even if i recall one of the article was written by our very own Aeronaut---- as long as people are willing to discuss the topics in a well behaved manner, there should not be an issue

Sahibity sahib is strong in this one.

Arabs and Iranians might not enjoy each others presence, but we both have a mutual understanding of each other's greatness in the region. We have our slaves, they have theirs. Time tested allies eh?

Only 20-30% of Chinese people have a favorable view of Pakistan and the majority of Arabs won't even have lunch in the same room as a Pakistani. Keep up the polishing.
And an Indian just thanked you. I think that just made you a kafir to the Pakistanis :D

Only 20-30% of Chinese people have a favorable view of Pakistan and the majority of Arabs won't even have lunch in the same room as a Pakistani. Keep up the polishing.

Easy on the supremacist bullshit mate. You guys are from great. 20-30%? Recent pew survey had it at over 70%.

Though i dont doubt on the Arab mentality, you dont seem to be far away either. Relax on the hyped up nonsense.

Arabs and Iranians might not enjoy each others presence, but we both have a mutual understanding of each other's greatness in the region. We have our slaves, they have theirs. Time tested allies eh?

Do not worry..they also know..but in front of Indian posters..no one will admit..and of course that is quite expected from them...

actually I have seen quite a bit arab bashing here... pakistanis can be divided into two groups, arab bashers and arab lovers... and this forum has both of them...

There are certain posters on PDF who post propaganda against KSA with a lot of enthusiasm. Recently a thread was started by an Iranian poster who is very driven to make anti-KSA posts. He was banned multiple times for trolling and using bad language. Earlier this week he started a thread on propaganda source and presented as a news source. I closed that thread citing valid reasons. Yesterday @idune took the same source and started another thread. It was deleted by some other moderator for the same reasons.

There are only a few Arabs, and when I see Pakistanis, Bengalis, Indians, & Turks doing all in their power to troll them, it is only natural to set a bar at such behavior.

An example of such behavior is when @idune decided to troll @al-Hasani on a KSA tourism thread. The thing to note is that no KSA poster should be put in a position where they have to answer for their country's policies. Upon al-Hasani's complain I removed the troll post and warned idune for OT and trolling. Since then I have been subjected to plenty of abuse on enforcing forum rules. Despite WebMaster's explanation the grudge is not being given up and trolling continues.

Anyone can criticize any country, but within certain bounds of decency. It is hard enough to enforce rules on anything that has to do with India-Pakistan or Bangladesh-India or Arabs-Iran, etc... Now we have to watch out for a strange Bengali-Arab dynamic. Weird to say the least.

The thing to note is that no KSA poster should be put in a position where they have to answer for their country's policies.

Does this standard also apply to posters from USA?

There are certain posters on PDF who post propaganda against KSA with a lot of enthusiasm. Recently a thread was started by an Iranian poster who is very driven to make anti-KSA posts. He was banned multiple times for trolling and using bad language. Earlier this week he started a thread on propaganda source and presented as a news source. I closed that thread citing valid reasons. Yesterday
@idune took the same source and started another thread. It was deleted by some other moderator for the same reasons.

Analysis article from Washington Institute that I had used to start the thread is a propaganda source???? Please explain that

And before you do, here is Who who in Washington Institute; Considering their credentials, calling these people source of propaganda is bit out of your league and PDF for that matter.

Our Experts - The Washington Institute for Near East Policy

The thing to note is that no KSA poster should be put in a position where they have to answer for their country's policies. Upon al-Hasani's complain I removed the troll post and warned idune for OT and trolling. Since then I have been subjected to plenty of abuse on enforcing forum rules. Despite WebMaster's explanation the grudge is not being given up and trolling continues.

Anyone can criticize any country, but within certain bounds of decency. It is hard enough to enforce rules on anything that has to do with India-Pakistan or Bangladesh-India or Arabs-Iran, etc... Now we have to watch out for a strange Bengali-Arab dynamic. Weird to say the least.

When someone criticizes policy of Saudi rulers, why KSA posters feel they have to defend rulers policies unless they work for and/or support KSA's rulers????? Besides, KSA posters can expressed their opinion just like any one else and state rebuttal. Instead, KSA posters ask PDF team to remove posts, threads and PDF oblige by (according to you) :

1) NOT allowing criticism of Saudi rulers in PDF under pretext of "no KSA poster should be put in a position where they have to answer for their country's policies".

2) Labeling institutions like Washington institute and UK's Independent News as "propaganda source".

Good Work, PDF actions must elevated PDF credentials by these practices.

Last edited:
Good Work, PDF actions must elevated PDF credentials by these practices.

The rights of PDF Administration and their team to run their website as they see fit must be respected, whether you agree with them or not.

The rights of PDF Administration and their team to run their website as they see fit must be respected, whether you agree with them or not.

If you have answer to question I raised, lets hear it. If not and you only want to apply unspoken and unstated policy to protect some rulers and people purely based on discretion, that goes against stated policy of PDF, not to mention credibility. If that is what PDF intention, there is not much to say.

Mujhe tu koi Troll kerne hi nai deta :cray:
I am gonna complain to Mods

If you have answer to question I raised, lets hear it. If not and you only want to apply unspoken and unstated policy to protect some rulers and people purely based on discretion, that goes against stated policy of PDF, not to mention credibility. If that is what PDF intention, there is not much to say.

The answer to your question is exactly what I have said. It is their right to run PDF as they wish, whether we agree with their decisions or not. I do not agree with many things they do too, but I can accept them without agreeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom