What's new

Question here. Am I banned as I cant seem to reply now.

magra

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
I got a warning (my first) from a mod @krash . I cannot seem to reply to any post now. Does it mean I am banned?
If yes, till when does this ban last?
Also, is there a procedure to dispute a warning or a moderator's decision is deemed final here?

I got a warning (my first) from a mod @krash . I cannot seem to reply to any post now. Does it mean I am banned?
If yes, till when does this ban last?
Also, is there a procedure to dispute a warning or a moderator's decision is deemed final here?
Realized that I am only locked out of one particular thread.
I do need to understand if there is a dispute procedure though.

If you are banned then you won't be able to open a thread.
You would have been banned from that thread or section ,since you are not able to reply back

If you are banned then you won't be able to open a thread.
You would have been banned from that thread or section ,since you are not able to reply back
yeah. realized that later. thanks for replying.
Do you know if you can challenge the thread ban and warning point?

yeah. realized that later. thanks for replying.
Do you know if you can challenge the thread ban and warning point?
Take it to GHQ ,I doubt you will get a reply or you can reply to the warning received from mod and have a conversation,that's is if they keep the option open.

Take it to GHQ ,I doubt you will get a reply or you can reply to the warning received from mod and have a conversation,that's is if they keep the option open.
I cannot reply to the warning received. How do I take it to GHQ?
I am not desperate , just want to understand the rule here.

What I have learnt though is that I should not reply to a moderator in a thread even if I have some disagreement. No fun playing with a 'player-cum-umpire'.

Tag a moderator or admin to your status and they will respond.

Back
Top Bottom