What's new

QMobile

I giving it once, the chick was hot but dumb as a rock - she just had some basic training to push a few buttons on the pc screen to update - she blamed it on me and said this is the UK version so it wont work (UK has the intl version, only japan and US have different) :P so

Mein aise kamon mein madad nhi karsakta :astagh:

huh wat do u mean?:girl_wacko: is usin mobile a bad thing for a student?:unsure:

I giving it once, the chick was hot but dumb as a rock - she just had some basic training to push a few buttons on the pc screen to update - she blamed it on me and said this is the UK version so it wont work (UK has the intl version, only japan and US have different) :P so
Mein aise kamon mein madad nhi karsakta :astagh:

That's why I prefer going to guys rather than hot chicks :omghaha:

Anyways, tell me the model number and I'll see what I can do for you.

huh wat do u mean?:girl_wacko: is usin mobile a bad thing for a student?:unsure:

He has a dirty mind :rofl:

How good is this?

Going to Pakistan in summer and wondering whether I should buy a mobile to use there or use my Note 2.

hw abt HTC mobiles?:unsure:

crap the battery life on all htc sucks no matter how good looking phone it is I simply rejected on the basis of battery and UI. Even the latest super phone HTC ONE has already lost to S4 because of no sd card slot and battery is fixed you can't change battery you'll either have to send it to company or buy a new Phone after battery has died.

crap the battery life on all htc sucks no matter how good looking phone it is I simply rejected on the basis of battery and UI. Even the latest super phone HTC ONE has already lost to S4 because of no sd card slot and battery is fixed you can't change battery you'll either have to send it to company or buy a new Phone after battery has died.

Battery life on all Androids is a pain regardless of the handset manufacturer. But almost all phones get one year warranty coverage which means battery replacement, if needed, is free of charge.

Battery life on all Androids is a pain regardless of the handset manufacturer. But almost all phones get one year warranty coverage which means battery replacement, if needed, is free of charge.

So if battery on htc one dies in 13th month means bad luck since we would not be able to replace the battery as there is no option and than would spend 30% out of the pocket sending it htc/authorized seller to fix it or pay full or buy a new one that is bad I think htc tried to mimic apple but i would say apple has slight advantage in battery arena not so great but better than htc.

I have come to the conclusion its foolish to buy phones every 12-16 months if it works to fullfill needs no point in replacing its irritating to read comments on engadget by stupid posters asking for better screen and processor i don't know how many apps would a person be using i believe not more than 10-30 extreme limits and what special work would they be doing to require a better screen. I've one of my S2 HD LTE and its going great although I am ready to replace its battery but i am also waiting on getting a Nokia Windows phone anything that is coming after Nokia 920 i am in no hurry and i am going to keep away from stupid 5 inch phones the purpose of portability is dieing due to stupid samsung, htc and other makers 4.5-4.7 is the best size for a phone.

Hmmm...maybe then I saw the price of another phone.

it is confermed...:angry:
JK=just kidding...:omghaha:
bt price is 16450.....:)

Look up Micromax A57 Ninja 3.0

Gently tap the screen with a fingernail, glass should feel hard and solid while the plastic is softer. The difference is glass screens often mean a true touch-screen and a plastic panel means a touch pad with a normal lcd below.

it seems like a hard one....

So if battery on htc one dies in 13th month means bad luck since we would not be able to replace the battery as there is no option and than would spend 30% out of the pocket sending it htc/authorized seller to fix it or pay full or buy a new one that is bad I think htc tried to mimic apple but i would say apple has slight advantage in battery arena not so great but better than htc.

I have come to the conclusion its foolish to buy phones every 12-16 months if it works to fullfill needs no point in replacing its irritating to read comments on engadget by stupid posters asking for better screen and processor i don't know how many apps would a person be using i believe not more than 10-30 extreme limits and what special work would they be doing to require a better screen. I've one of my S2 HD LTE and its going great although I am ready to replace its battery but i am also waiting on getting a Nokia Windows phone anything that is coming after Nokia 920 i am in no hurry and i am going to keep away from stupid 5 inch phones the purpose of portability is dieing due to stupid samsung, htc and other makers 4.5-4.7 is the best size for a phone.

I have never used HTC so I can't vouch for them, but there is very little chance that a Sony battery would die out before 2 years are up. I guess Samsung's tech is also on par or even better.

Tip: Never use the phone extensively like radio/wifi/games while charging. It damages the material.

But I think you're wrong about the iPhones. There have been cases where they've spontaneously exploded to the horror of the consumer. Here's one link.

But you have a good point in that screens larger than 4.5" - 4.8" are pointless and unnecessary. Yet the jumbo-screens are some of the most popular models out there. I'm thinking of going back from a dual-core to a single one. There's simply no need to have two cores when one is enough.

Yet Samsung is releasing an octa-core for those enthusiasts who will later complain of poor battery timing. Duh.

PS: Engadget ?? I never read comments and requests. Just get the specs and out I go. Comment section is filled with either fanboys or haters, no objectivity.

Can someone please help kadka student reeling under unfair governemnt taxation of alcohol and cigaretetes.

I want a camera phone, with flash preferably, 1.3-2 MP will do, some decent games, good sms and phone book storage (I am popular guy) and qwerty keypad (I am texting junkie), and bluetooth. My budget is max 2 to 3K only. Please help yaaron.

Can someone please help kadka student reeling under unfair governemnt taxation of alcohol and cigaretetes.

I want a camera phone, with flash preferably, 1.3-2 MP will do, some decent games, good sms and phone book storage (I am popular guy) and qwerty keypad (I am texting junkie), and bluetooth. My budget is max 2 to 3K only. Please help yaaron.

check out the nokia x2-01 and asha 201

How good are those fancy micromax phones?

oh thn ill be stickin to samsung again for my new mobile:undecided:,hav heard same abt battery thing frm other ppl also in Pakistan:wacko:

but i likd HTC alot:girl_cray3:

How good are those fancy micromax phones?

they are good man.if u want a cheap alternative to other high end smartphones or wanna keep it as your second phone.
but I m not sure if micromaxx is there in pak..

Back
Top Bottom