What's new

QMobile

farhan_9909

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
QMobile was launched a few years ago with the ambitious aim of providing innovative, reliable and high-quality mobile phones with excellent customer care services. While starting up, the company’s biggest challenge was to ensure that it was recognised as a trusted and reliable brand by Pakistani mobile users. At present, it is positioned as the number two brand in the Pakistani mobile phone market.

The quality and affordability of QMobile is the main reason behind its tremendous success. The company has a large array of affordable touch screen, QWERTY and WiFi enabled mobile phones, making it a complete, reliable and trusted mobile brand. In addition to its regular product line, QMobile now also has a line-up of Android OS smart phones, which cater to the demands of customers who want affordable yet advanced and quality smart phones.

QMobile

my friend just bought the noir a10 last week..after using it for 10mins.believe me the mobile phone is thousand times better than nokia crappy phones with better hardware quality as well

never knew that Qmobiles are so Good.after research of few days..i also came to know that apart from few parts(processer,LED etc) the rest of the mobilephone is completely manufactured in Pakistan

here are some specs of qmobile Noir a10

Qmobile Noir A10 Price & Specifications - Qmobile Pakistan

Pics

310196,xcitefun-qmobile-noir-a10-2.jpg

qmoblie-Noir-A10.jpg

img-58813695.jpg

a similar trend is being observed in india.the company micromaxx is launching killer phones with very good specs..

the qmobile looks good.

Google a little, we find a lot of forums where people suspect that Micromax = Qmobile. I myself doubt the veracity in the matter, but perhaps more tech savvy people can prove or disprove the claim.

Google a little, we find a lot of forums where people suspect that Micromax = Qmobile. I myself doubt the veracity in the matter, but perhaps more tech savvy people can prove or disprove the claim.

yup,the resemblance is there.the canvas and this model are almost similar

Qmobile is a Pakistani company and the rumours are false...

you mean the qmobile of pakistan is owned by indians :rofl:

talk about obsession

within few months Qmobile will launch the A16 which has a quad core cpu along with 8mp camera.

as per there fb page they will also release a smartphone with 12mp camera this year.

i suspect qmobile has more to do with china than india.i mean qmobile might have some undertable deals with a chinese firm for the supply of criticle components.as per the 2009 report.they official said we are importing some components from south korea

you mean the qmobile of pakistan is owned by indians :rofl:

talk about obsession

I have no 'pride' about Indian owned businesses in Pakistan as I do not have a stake in them. But if you google 'Micromax = Qmobile', you will get a PDF link where Indian and Pakistani posters seem to suggest that there is a nexus. This of course is in addition to the plethora of other links that debate the matter.

If you guys say that Q mobile is a Pakistani manufacturer, I will not contest. After all, I do not have an incentive to pick an argument over something like that.

I have no 'pride' about Indian owned businesses in Pakistan as I do not have a stake in them. But if you google 'Micromax = Qmobile', you will get a PDF link where Indian and Pakistani posters seem to suggest that there is a nexus. This of course is in addition to the plethora of other links that debate the matter.

If you guys say that Q mobile is a Pakistani manufacturer, I will not contest. After all, I do not have an incentive to pick an argument over something like that.

what about micromax is a pakistani manufacture?

I also have doubt
Micromax-mobiles.jpg

QMobile-Mobiles.jpg

either micromax providing phones to qmobile or vice versa. A third party involvement is very much possible. :what:

well after google search.i got some similar links as well

if this is the case than even better.but if so was the case the media would have reported it hundreds of times.because qmobile is now very successful throughout pakistan.

anyway lets see.

what about micromax is a pakistani manufacture?

just about 2 km from my home there is a big manufacturing plant where micromax manufacture LED TVs so chances are very low.

Back
Top Bottom