What's new

Qatar sending Pakistani pilots for training on the French Rafale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rafale, Eurofighter Typhoon, F-16 Block-60 etc.

The PAF has either checked them out, flown them and in some cases carried out DACT with and against them.

DSC08206.jpg

pakistan_air_force_pilots_f-16_atlc_uae_2009_01.jpg

pakistan_air_force_pilots_f-16_atlc_uae_2009_02.jpg

" oh tai daindi see---pur sahnun laini nahi aiy "---

May be it is not what it appears to be ............ who knows what exactly is happening. All guess work, all is not lost ... this wouldn't have happened if they were really disgruntled.

https://timesofislamabad.com/saudi-air-chief-witnesses-paf-passing-parade-chief-guest/2016/11/07/

P.S: I think the more appropriate strategy would be let them first realise that they really suck and are incapable of doing it by themselves ............... once they have realised their incompetence and feel somewhat helpless and look to you ...... then may be ask even more higher a price coated in a brotherly deed "Doing just for you because you are our brothers"..... .

Rubbish. Non of these GCC countries rely on Pakistan. Please stop smoking on the ummah weed. GCC contract out their defence to America. As facts and history prove. GCC purchase only from America/Europe to buy influence in those countries. Pakistani's? They are just 'miskeen' to be hired as private bodyguards or do the dirty work.

Even there the plum jobs are given to Indian's by GCC. GCC/KSA are India's biggest beneficiaries. This is fact. Just google the amount of money that is pouring into India from GCC - so much that it has lifted India which enables it to then spend more on it's military.

How does a cool $72 billion going from GCC to India sound?This is every year - Pakistan got $48 billion one off Chinese investment under CPEC and entire country is in orgy.

Link > http://www.khaleejtimes.com/business/gold-forex/remittances-from-gcc-to-india-hit-72b

Nazar na laga diyo

There is no need to use crude language.

That is true. The biggest single earning that we have is the labour of our poorer people in the Gulf. And yet we manage to give them short shrift, when it comes to their protection and their privileges as Indian citizens working outside the country; we manage to push around their families and dependents in India under the new regime more than ever before.
When you people troll us and use abusive language why can't we.....

Sir, the member of GCC are against the CPEC because Pakistan is going to beat their rears economically not too far from now. I do research so trust me, I've not come across anything in the Middle East (outside of Oil) where every single Western nation wanted to go invest in. It is happening in Pakistan and I like participating in discussions around the CPEC more and more. This will expand my knowledge as well as allow me to see the history being made.

I saw a Bloomberg market report on Pakistan like a month ago, it was a shocker, they compared Pakistan with the UAE and said that Pakistan would have about 8-10 different Dubai like trade regions (major ports and dry ports) with more GDP than Dubai in the next 12-15 years and at some point, it will be in the top 12 economies. That is pretty huge. So why would these Arabs want to see Pakistan grow? Thanks

Honestly speaking there is no such "Ummah" like thin in Arabs any more. For the peace of land of their governance they are the biggest back stabber (they not going to give you nationality of their "own state"). The USA help make it possible of SAUDI family to transform the HIJAZ as SAUDI ARABAI so the land is named after them. "it is very important to mention that the Muslim was driven by the KILAFAT system back then and HIJAZ was not exception, but again because the KILAFAT was headed by TURKS and this is not good for SAUDI's, however this is not allowed in the existence of KALIFA of time". In turn the USA got the biggest deal of all the oil trade stared in US dollars' (Making evil to devil).

The piece of land called middle east is divided in small states just to accommodate the kingdom hood. to brake the KALIFAT system. Research a bit and you will know their all money and the purposes.

Pakistan come into existence 1947 and in the eyes of many worldly political figures the future of the Pakistan was so bright. but the newly created state had deliberately kept into a state (by both elements of so called Muslim umman and the non-Muslim hand) where state stated dis-functioning . Killing of important persons on the initial stage was a big blow. Department of Islamic reconstruction head directly appointed by Quaid-e-Azam "Muhammad Asad" thrown away.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Asad

When the Gawadar and CPEC stated there are some Pakistani officials describing actual attacks, using rockets or missile of small to medium range, for threatening purposes, on the water close to Gawader by the neighboring countries "Not Iran" check the map. Except few nice personalities in the arab region almost everyone is like unfriendly.

But design of Allah as per QURAN is the only superior successful design. Pakistan keep going on and on. our major major problem is the financial mismanagement and corruption. otherwise there is no reason the same Pakistanis are successful in a discipline atmosphere like army and flourish, becoming known to world and developing everything they need in army. and overseas Pakistanis are doing well, but why not in Pakistan? the answer is not implementation of law and order equally for everyone.

It time for Pakistan anyway Insha Allah

Pakistani pilots flying qatari jets!!! Whats the big deal in that??
Unless we have these jets in our force i guess our pilots flying for other nations doesn't really matter
Infact the American pilots have probably flown more number of jets than our pilots
So lets just focus on exporting our jets to the GCC and start making cash so we can fund our JF program and make it more lethal.

Its like i drove someone else's Ferrari and than boasted to my friends kai "mai nai ferrari bhi chali hai" while I have a mehran parked at home

@Kaptaan

Apparently we must all bow down and go die in Yemen because we must be grateful for the money given in "aid" to us by the GCC, if we are going to use the same logic, why are so many Pakistanis anti U.S? After all, the U.S has propped up Pakistan when the GCC were still herding Camels as I remember my elders telling us how back in the 50s every household used to get special rations branded with messages of gratitude from Uncle Sam.

Hypocrisy is in our blood, the Indians or anyone else don't need to die in Yemen to be treated with respect, just us Pakistanis. I blame our elites, like NS and the guys who retire early to run after cash and serve the Sultans, who regularly bow down their posteriors in front of their GCC masters.

Sacrifice Pakistan for our bank balance, this should be our national motto.

We are decent people with great respect and honour for our friends. There were many a times when we sucked financially and they helped us very generously and discreetly.

May be it is not what it appears to be ............ who knows what exactly is happening. All guess work, all is not lost ... this wouldn't have happened if they were really disgruntled.

https://timesofislamabad.com/saudi-air-chief-witnesses-paf-passing-parade-chief-guest/2016/11/07/

P.S: I think the more appropriate strategy would be let them first realise that they really suck and are incapable of doing it by themselves ............... once they have realised their incompetence and feel somewhat helpless and look to you ...... then may be ask even more higher a price coated in a brotherly deed "Doing just for you because you are our brothers"..... .

Rubbish. Non of these GCC countries rely on Pakistan. Please stop smoking on the ummah weed. GCC contract out their defence to America. As facts and history prove. GCC purchase only from America/Europe to buy influence in those countries. Pakistani's? They are just 'miskeen' to be hired as private bodyguards or do the dirty work.

Even there the plum jobs are given to Indian's by GCC. GCC/KSA are India's biggest beneficiaries. This is fact. Just google the amount of money that is pouring into India from GCC - so much that it has lifted India which enables it to then spend more on it's military.

How does a cool $72 billion going from GCC to India sound?This is every year - Pakistan got $48 billion one off Chinese investment under CPEC and entire country is in orgy.

Link > http://www.khaleejtimes.com/business/gold-forex/remittances-from-gcc-to-india-hit-72b
This is because of cheap Labor availability in India....This is the reason every country in the world hesitate to attack India...just look at the population man 120 crores...say for example if i create a battery worth rupees 5 and sell it in India 5 multiplied by 120,000,000 and keep the profit .50 paisa in 5 rupee battery, profit = 60,000,000 crore...which is more than enough if we keep this profit as yearly profit....and about Pakistan's CPEC large countries have large figures...small countries have small figures...there is no comparison b/w India Pak in this....and please don't say any disgraceful words against our Intelligence agency and Armed Forces...they have laid their life to keep this country protected....and have you forgotten the same PAF pilots shoot down Jewishstate plane in Syria.......

Sir, in hindsight everything looks easy because you can see the perfect plan. In the real world, you have to make do with what you have and put it to optimal use.

In the last few weeks, we actually found that our anti-submarine systems can sniff out Indian submarines and kick them out of our waters.

Hi,

You found what the enemy allowed you to find---. Don't dwell to much on the submarine being found---. Think about what has been compromised or what got away.

In the ' real world ' that is what you get paid for to think ahead.

Yaar @MastanKhan Bhai khuda ka wasta yaar itna lose tau na jao ...
If we had taken a step in for OBL you think its gonna work for us ?? I don't think so. Although this really fascinates me and I am in its favour but I believe it creates 2 falls over us Talibs would have gone against us and the other is already we are facing.

Regarding Iraq Bhaijaan Please they already present the non existent "Weapons of Ar$$ Distruction". So OBL is just a "Tarka in Fry Dall" nothing much. Waisay I have a little doubt that they even found it in Abbottabad compound if not shown any thing then not found any thing just a hoax and drama period. As we heard from BB Shaheed in an interview that OBL is long gone in Tora Bora so things are doubtful. But still we must follow the shoved truth which all other blind and defs are following.

Regarding the Gutts and Balls you have said Bhai just for a times sake we were already in such a position when that Yemen fiasco was taking place. And by the way we were in no shape to do it openly at that time so we did participated but that's been done covertly. But in future as I see Iran is showing its interest towards Syria and Yemen that may provide a big chance to us to play a role openly as they may not left with any point to say as they themself not stay neutral.

Hi,

You have to do ' due dilligence '---. You cannot just sit there and say---it would have happened that way.

I haven't followed this aspect very closely but earlier there was this news about PAF pilots being contracted by the UAE to fly the Dessert Falcons.

https://www.flightglobal.com/news/a...l-linked-to-us-block-on-uae-technology-49515/
News was released in 1999....and no, they were never asked formally to fly their jets as there was an embargo by the US on PAF. PAF pilots were also not allowed to fly the Block 50 of the TuAF at one point and that too was due to the embargo. Regardless to this very day, PAF pilots are not allowed to even touch the Block 60 (I know many UAE Viper drivers).

Sir, exactly what have I said that has made you go nuts and start conspiracy theories about my flags? If I was to guess, knowing how people like India respond to this one hot issue, it is the H1B visas?

Well, I have news for you, I am a strong Trump supporter as I want stuff to be made here in our homeland. I am not as hard core and "out of it" as he is, because I believe in American diversity and our nation's origins as a nation of immigrants. But it is TIME we stop effing outsourcing our jobs to India, Mexico and other places, as a whole sale Sunday discount shopping store. We have plenty of Indians, Mexicans, Chinese, and all other races here who can fulfill those jobs.

That is why I voted for him, and this is what he has started to look into already. I have friends who've been without work for a long time due to their high paying jobs going "elsewhere". Your country wants to "Make in India" like I've been reading up on various places lately, we want "our jobs back in America" to start "Made in America". And that means Americans working together on these jobs, including many sharp Indian, Pakistani, Mexican, Malaysian, Chinese, and all other races who live here legally and pay taxes. If we need to bring people from elsewhere, there should be cost and tax increases to justify those.

You are continue to write insulting statements but I won't respond and will report you instead. Here is just one of many, many lawsuits. Thanks

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/os-disney-h1b-visa-lawsuit-20160125-story.html

When I got an "American Job" they complained, I was much more expensive than Americans, LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom