What's new

Qatar sending Pakistani pilots for training on the French Rafale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir, you are entitled to your views, but the proposal was half baked. There should have been clear guidelines for Pakistan's involvement what does Pakistan get?

Secondly, the Pakistanis also lost a golden opportunity. IF their target was $150bn over 10yrs, they should have asked for $250bn and negotiated down etc. But they choose to roll over and play dead.

Third, Diplomatically this would have given Pakistan an edge, which could have been used to better their political clout internationally.

A lot of opportunities were lost that day.

Hi,

@Indus Falcon---that was the moment for pakistan to get out of the trap set for it by the U S and india.

Pak military should have offered everything and anything---but at a very high price---.

Last week pakistan found that it is woefully ill equipped to protect it waters---. With the alliance funds---it could have attained 15 to 20 smaller boats in the 500 to 1500 tonnage---about 4 in the class and type of the 054 and 057 frigates----4s sqdrns of SU34's and 4 sqdrn's of SU35---a cantonment / air base established at Gwadar and one established 100 miles deeper inland.

A buildup of 100 to 150 K troops trained for the Gulf states in the years to come---65% strike force in armor and rest in infantry---. 4 battle quick deployment armored battle groups with 30000 troops in each---stationed in 4 four gulf countries and 30000 troops based at Gwadar cantonment and the second cantonment alongwith Gwadar used for training new recruits.

The first year would have seen the release of 4 military divs to the gulf region and training of 4 new divisions in progress. The required number would have been achieved in 5 years time period and so would have most of the weapons and systems also acquired during that term.

You pakistanis would not have seen this shelling and the kilings of innocent pakistanis---the killings of the innocent kashmiris would also have stpopped---there would be no more threats along the LOC---because now you would have a powerful stick in your hands---.

You pakistanis are murderers of innocent kashmiris---innocent afghanis---innocent iraqis---.

All you had to do after 9/11 was to go in and kiil all the Osama Bin Laden team and hand his dead body to the americans---thus stopping the afghan invasion---which would have resulted in stopping the iraq invasion as well---.

If you had jojned the Yemen alliance and build up ypur military----these innocent kashmiris would not be dying at the hands of indian army---.

You gutless cowards---because of you gutless decisions---over a million and a half muslims have died in afghanistan and thousands are dying in kashmir---.

With all due Respect those Arabs need to fight their own battles .. this news sounds more from a person who is smoking some awesome shit these days as he can see some 7th Century Caliphate reviving again ..
The Hilafet was dissolved in 1923. Since then the Muslim heartland hasn't seen a single day of peace safeguarding their Jan, Mal and Namus...

Well a prominent writer Khalaf Al Habtoor has stated it right
"A pearl of wisdom indeed! As I have said many times before, we require transparency from our "allies". Are they on the same page? Are they with us or against us? These questions demand immediate answers in these uncertain times."
With little addition "So do the Allies"

Smart move. This is called " Train the Trainer ". Qatar has long used Pakistan Air Force as their source for training their Pilots ( since 1960's when Qatar first purchased French Mirages which were also used by Pakistan ), and it makes sense to continue this relationship by training their long-term Trainers.
The fighters flown by PAF at Qatar were QAF Mirage F-1s. After that they were never allowed to fly the Mirage 2000s, they're only allowed to fly the Pilatus and Alphajet trainers..

Hi,

@Indus Falcon---that was the moment for pakistan to get out of the trap set for it by the U S and india.

Pak military should have offered everything and anything---but at a very high price---.

Last week pakistan found that it is woefully ill equipped to protect it waters---. With the alliance funds---it could have attained 15 to 20 smaller boats in the 500 to 1500 tonnage---about 4 in the class and type of the 054 and 057 frigates----4s sqdrns of SU34's and 4 sqdrn's of SU35---a cantonment / air base established at Gwadar and one established 100 miles deeper inland.

A buildup of 100 to 150 K troops trained for the Gulf states in the years to come---65% strike force in armor and rest in infantry---. 4 battle quick deployment armored battle groups with 30000 troops in each---stationed in 4 four gulf countries and 30000 troops based at Gwadar cantonment and the second cantonment alongwith Gwadar used for training new recruits.

The first year would have seen the release of 4 military divs to the gulf region and training of 4 new divisions in progress. The required number would have been achieved in 5 years time period and so would have most of the weapons and systems also acquired during that term.

You pakistanis would not have seen this shelling and the kilings of innocent pakistanis---the killings of the innocent kashmiris would also have stpopped---there would be no more threats along the LOC---because now you would have a powerful stick in your hands---.

You pakistanis are murderers of innocent kashmiris---innocent afghanis---innocent iraqis---.

All you had to do after 9/11 was to go in and kiil all the Osama Bin Laden team and hand his dead body to the americans---thus stopping the afghan invasion---which would have resulted in stopping the iraq invasion as well---.

If you had jojned the Yemen alliance and build up ypur military----these innocent kashmiris would not be dying at the hands of indian army---.

You gutless cowards---because of you gutless decisions---over a million and a half muslims have died in afghanistan and thousands are dying in kashmir---.

Sir, you are absolutely right. You don't have to go far, just look at this forum, forget the kids, wait and see how the seniors will be attacking your jugular. This is Pakistani mentality personified.

In most Govt. organizations when someone talks too much sense, he either gets deputed, transferred, or retired. I hope you understand what I just said.

As to Afg, the invasion would have happened either way, with or without OBL

Sir, you are absolutely right. You don't have to go far, just look at this forum, forget the kids, wait and see how the seniors will be attacking your jugular. This is Pakistani mentality personified.

In most Govt. organizations when someone talks too much sense, he either gets deputed, transferred, or retired. I hope you understand what I just said.

As to Afg, the invasion would have happened either way, with or without OBL

Hi,

Either it is the civilian side---or the military side---the nation is being led by men who have no VISION----no tact---they have courage---but no brains---.

The gulf states put themselves on a platter and presented their wares to pakistan for the taking---and the 'fool' did not know how to 'take'.

Last edited:
Hi,

I put someone very close to me in a very hard position by making him convey my message to the command center multiple times---at a later stage---my message was not very plain and not very simple.

Either it is the civilian side---or the military side---the nation is being led by men who have no VISION----no tact---they have courage---but no brains---.

The gulf states put themselves on a platter and presented their wares to pakistan for the taking---and the 'fool' did not know how to 'take'.
" oh tai daindi see---pur sahnun laini nahi aiy "---:girl_cray3::girl_cray3::girl_cray3:
I think it's gonna happen, but at even more favorable conditions. Staffs are shoring up at a tremendous speed....

Rubbish. Non of these GCC countries rely on Pakistan. Please stop smoking on the ummah weed. GCC contract out their defence to America. As facts and history prove. GCC purchase only from America/Europe to buy influence in those countries. Pakistani's? They are just 'miskeen' to be hired as private bodyguards or do the dirty work.

Even there the plum jobs are given to Indian's by GCC. GCC/KSA are India's biggest beneficiaries. This is fact. Just google the amount of money that is pouring into India from GCC - so much that it has lifted India which enables it to then spend more on it's military.

How does a cool $72 billion going from GCC to India sound?This is every year - Pakistan got $48 billion one off Chinese investment under CPEC and entire country is in orgy.

Link > http://www.khaleejtimes.com/business/gold-forex/remittances-from-gcc-to-india-hit-72b

I think because India have much more labor to send to GCC compare to Pakistan, moreover Indian are skilled too . but its true GCC should have a higher quota for Muslim country then a Hindu country, for India Indian Muslim should get more chance compare to other religion .

The fighters flown by PAF at Qatar were QAF Mirage F-1s. After that they were never allowed to fly the Mirage 2000s, they're only allowed to fly the Pilatus and Alphajet trainers..

You have limited knowledge of the relationship of our Pakistan Air Force and QAF. For your information, some of the same trainers who had been deputed from PAF to Qatari Air Force were allowed to retire from Pakistan Air Force and serve in Qatari Air Force as Civilian employees under contract.

There's a possibility that pakistani pilots might fly qatars jets

You have limited knowledge of the relationship of our Pakistan Air Force and QAF. For your information, some of the same trainers who had been deputed from PAF to Qatari Air Force were allowed to retire from Pakistan Air Force and serve in Qatari Air Force as Civilian employees under contract.

I know one PAF pilot who retired from PAF and is currently serving as a military officer in the QAF (Alphajet IP : http://pafwallpapers.com/roll_of_honour/gr_mehboob_khalid.jpg that's him. And yes I am well aware of the ones under direct contract (Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Oman)....have had the opportunity to work with many of them (they were my IPs as well).

By what I meant sir, is that the last fighters that PAF personnel were allowed to fly were the Mirage F1s....after that they haven't and aren't allowed to fly the Mirage 2000s there. Hope this clears any confusion.

Hi,

Sir, in hindsight everything looks easy because you can see the perfect plan. In the real world, you have to make do with what you have and put it to optimal use.

In the last few weeks, we actually found that our anti-submarine systems can sniff out Indian submarines and kick them out of our waters.

There is only one thing that Pakistan needs: honest civil and military leadership that is infused with Taqwa, Iman, and confidence in the Might of Allah. From a preparedness aspect, we are as prepared as we shall every be. The main difference between a Muslim and a Hindu is that the Hindu find the guts to yelp threats only after sitting on a huge stockpile of weapons and amassing incredible wealth. The Muslim attacks based on confidence in Allah Almighty even if there is no weapon in hand. Our current plight is our love of this world and its pleasures, not our level of preparedness.

You made every wannabe economist on this thread shut up..
There were just too many ignorant comments on the thread, thanks for coming up with the figures..
There are claims about Indian annual remittances from GCC workers reaching 72 billion a year..!!! While everyone knows that the Total trade exchange between the GCC and India is 100 billion$..!?
It is very sad to see so many negative opinions concerning the Arabs, but your figures came in the right time to thwart them and makes things clear.. 6 billion$ in remittance to Pakistan is not much , but it is still better than nothing..
I do ask all those Pakistanis that have a false opinion on Arabs in many fields of life to remember who stood with Pakistan in its worst economic crisis ever, when the American sanction hit so hard after the nuclear tests.. it was KSA who poured in free oil to keep the economy going and billions upon billions of $ to sustain Pakistan in every aspect of existence.. It was brotherly help, as far as we know there was nothing asked in return..So please keep the rants for enemies..
Also for the people who think the Arabs need Pakistanis to fight for them, you are invited to history where the Arabs have defeated the Roman Empire and the Persian Empire while the were not more than 100 000 fighters at maximum, history books say much less than that..
In recent history , they fought the US disguised as Usrael many times and even got a victory out of it in 1973 Ramadan war.. They also fought the mighty Soviet Union in Afghanistan (who didn't hear about Ossama Bin Laden Arab Mujahedeen), they fought and liberated Bosnia in the heart of Europe, they went till Chechnya to help the Chechen Muslims there get a better life and a form of independence, they did it with their blood again.. and much more.. All these facts are well documented if one wants to educate himself before coming with empty rants on a public forum..
This is one thread that is so empty of substance and full of displaced rants from the most senior to the the rookie,, While the subject is most interesting since it involves a dangerous attack 4++ platform that India has purchased, and that Pakistanis might have a firsthand look into ..It deserves some better analysis..
We fought their war with israel that should balance it out....

Yaar @MastanKhan Bhai khuda ka wasta yaar itna lose tau na jao ...
If we had taken a step in for OBL you think its gonna work for us ?? I don't think so. Although this really fascinates me and I am in its favour but I believe it creates 2 falls over us Talibs would have gone against us and the other is already we are facing.

Regarding Iraq Bhaijaan Please they already present the non existent "Weapons of Ar$$ Distruction". So OBL is just a "Tarka in Fry Dall" nothing much. Waisay I have a little doubt that they even found it in Abbottabad compound if not shown any thing then not found any thing just a hoax and drama period. As we heard from BB Shaheed in an interview that OBL is long gone in Tora Bora so things are doubtful. But still we must follow the shoved truth which all other blind and defs are following.

Regarding the Gutts and Balls you have said Bhai just for a times sake we were already in such a position when that Yemen fiasco was taking place. And by the way we were in no shape to do it openly at that time so we did participated but that's been done covertly. But in future as I see Iran is showing its interest towards Syria and Yemen that may provide a big chance to us to play a role openly as they may not left with any point to say as they themself not stay neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom