What's new

Qandeel Baloch is dead

So like I mentioned the case where a guy was stoned to death in parachinar. There are cases like e.g. a Bengali family stabbing a guy 46 times and the list goes on.
Exceptions.

e.g. majority of child/infant killings are done by women .
Back that with proof.
so do we start calling out women as "child killers" at every child killing case that is reported in the media ... ??
Could be at will or under family pressure.

because both men and women can face this problem and both men and women can be potential perpetrators ...
upload_2016-7-16_14-22-47.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing

Only a hijra like you would condone murder. Then again I'm not surprised who I'm talking to :lol:

Only a two dollar transvestite from India would poke his nose in Pakistan's internal affair. Now drink some of that cow urine soda to calm your nerves.

It's not for men to enjoy it either, you don't understand Islam but write about it.

Since when do you care what Islam has to say since it is same religion that is against honor killing? Anyhow, what does her life has to do with Islam? It was her life to enjoy just as it is my life to enjoy. No Islam is gonna stop me from living my life as i want nor Islam encourages honor killing either.

Men can enjoy the life they want. Women can enjoy the life they want. No religion has any problem with either gender. Only people from small mentality do. They are real cancer.

RIP for the dead woman
But we can't support to make Sunny Leone (type) our national women image.
Good for neighbors only not for Pakistan thats why we separated because our values are different.
Stop bashing Pakistan and Islam.
I strongly condemn the killing but She was also responsible.

Why the Pakistani men proving to be chutias is beyond me? We are living in the 21st century and not 16th for God sake. Why is it that everything has to be about honour. Go **** yourself and your bloody honour.

so when is someone going to kill the Mufti?

only Salman Taseers get killed
There are people who will buy even this BS. Maybe it is the standby narrative for International community to relieve some pressure by creating some doubts on the motive of murder.

Logically speaking Why should a thief rob his own sister ?

And If someone is prepared to murder for money then why not go for a high value target instead of committing a murder where you are bound to get caught.

Rich coming from a bachabazi suar, go drink your camel piss like you were ordered to do. Your women wanted to come to India to escape you hijras which is why she was killed

You need to purchase a flashlight because you are a sad little human being. But then again your equipment wouldn't fit the bill since you are an impotent cockroach. Please play your two dollar tricks in Mumbai and stop promoting yourself online.

:o: Oh god she actually is dead
MULTAN: Internet sensation Qandeel Baloch was shot dead in Multan on Saturday.

Initial reports suggest the actor cum model was shot dead by her brother. “Baloch was killed by her brother over honour in Muzaffarabad’s Green Town area,” the area’s RPO told The Express Tribune.

Baloch had not disclosed her location due to security threats, the official added.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/1142996/qandeel-baloch-shot-dead-multan/
@Arsalan @django @Moonlight
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
Lets hope her creator shows mercy on her soul, who knows what circumstances led her into being the person she became.

Since when do you care what Islam has to say since it is same religion that is against honor killing? Anyhow, what does her life has to do with Islam? It was her life to enjoy just as it is my life to enjoy. No Islam is gonna stop me from living my life as i want nor Islam encourages honor killing either.

Men can enjoy the life they want. Women can enjoy the life they want. No religion has any problem with either gender. Only people from small mentality do. They are real cancer.
Since when do I care about what Islam has to say? You don't even know who I am and making such weird generalisations

Qandeel had said before her death that Qawi was after her. Was it him who committed the murder or the brother. Nothing is crystal clear at the moment.

There are people who will buy even this BS. Maybe it is the standby narrative for International community to relieve some pressure by creating some doubts on the motive of murder.

Logically speaking Why should a thief rob his own sister ?

And If someone is prepared to murder for money then why not go for a high value target instead of committing a murder where you are bound to get caught.
Motive of murder is clear he killed her for "honor" but than again he had no honor or humanity left in him that's why that Beghairat looted his own sister after killing her in the name of honor read that tweet again and very carefully
@mughaljee just delete that pic wth is wrong with you?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom