What's new

Qandeel Baloch is dead

13754115_876463269124349_4105085108033776336_n.jpg

@Arsalan @Levina @Moonlight @Mav3rick

So much I want to say, give me sometimes to get back to you on this topic. In short for now, may Allah forgives her wrongdoings & shows his mercy.

Respect your women by murdering them because fck logic

How can a women like Qandeel be respected? You are quite obviously confusing your 'respected' women with ours and so consider Qandeel to be respected. Evidently, we have very different understanding of 'respect'.

are you justifying the act of the Brother to kill the own sister because of family honor ? I dont mind if yes, I just would like to know it, because over 50% of the posts made in this topic are yours, to understand your post I would like to know your clear mind about the killing and not your mora or political mind about this issue. Just give a clear position, would you have stopped the murder, when he informed you to kill his own sister (what ever the sister is, let that beside)?

I would have made every attempt to stop the murder, if that is what you are looking for.

So by that logic, the reason Taher Shah is still not murdered in the name of honor killing is coz Sisters dont do so?

Taher Shah can be considered an idiotic comic but not morally corrupt.

So if a woman commits a "sin" is it justifiable for her to be murdered?

Depends on the sin. In this case and in my opinion, murder is NOT permitted by Islam at least.

How can a women like Qandeel be respected? You are quite obviously confusing your 'respected' women with ours and so consider Qandeel to be respected. Evidently, we have very different understanding of 'respect'.

I would have made every attempt to stop the murder, if that is what you are looking for.
I am looking for nothing, it entertains and excited me always how near and fast death can come to everyone specially by killing and murdering armless peopel. Thats it !

I cannot justify a murder, however, I cannot blame her brother either. They were both wrong and both will have to answer. However, I have more sympathy with the brother, who not only ruined his entire life because he will either go to jail or hang but also has to live with the fact that his sister was an extremely immoral women and that she made him a murderer, than I have for a stripper and an immoral filth of our society.
Only problem with this is let's say your sister is non-Muslim. Do you now kill her to stop her from committing more sins by not being Muslim too?

I do get the shame and dishonour that would come from a sister doing this, but at some point, you have to realise you can't control her life

Pakistan's electronic and social media should share the blame. I did not like her much but there is no justification for sharing her real name, traveling documents, past life, husband, son etc.
Agreed. Had they not exposed her to this limit she would have been surviving. I feel her murder is on the shoulders of INDEPENDENT MEDIA. Though not a justification but its the media that has brought his brother to the limit that he killed her. Very Sad. May Allah forgive her sins.

Last edited:
She deserved to be killed by her brother, and now her shenanigans of defaming Pakistan will rest six feet under. Indians should mind their own business.

What a m0f0 who killed her.

When these people kill someone they damage pakistan's honor so who will restore pakistan's honor by getting rid of these scums?

Poor girl was not even harming anyone.

She deserved to be killed by her brother, and now her shenanigans of defaming Pakistan will rest six feet under. Indians should mind their own business.

You defamed pakistan more than her, Mr mullay.

I never liked her
but she should not have been killed
& trust me, she did uncovered some men's reality
plus she has planted a seed of an idea of blackmail through social . . .
One question. . Was it really his brother who killed him or was motivated by . . . . !

I never liked her
but she should not have been killed
& trust me, she did uncovered some men's reality
plus she has planted a seed of an idea of blackmail through social . . .
One question. . Was it really his brother who killed him or was motivated by . . . . !

To the daughter, not son. If son did this, i doubt that would be the case here. I mean our Imran Khan is popular for that life whereas woman in his place is stigmatized instead. Gender bias exist for a reason.

The deal with Imran Khan is quite different. In fact if you are a viewer of Pakistani current affair shows, that part of his life is always brought up as a huge negative. If you visit some pages or talk to the supporters of rival parties , they call IK as "Z*nai Khan" which is an abuse ...

Mother killed a daughter in the name of honor. Not surprised.
now show me an instance where mother killed her son in the name of honor.

How do we look at "honor killings" ? .. so, the usual definition is a girl being killed for bringing dishonor to the family she belongs to. Now, what do we call the guys being murdered for the same reason ? (bringing dishonor to a family) .. honor killings right?

albeit most "male honor killings" don't occur at the hands of HIS family, but the family of the girl e.g. there have been many documented cases with the family members of the girl killing the guy involved with the girl. So like I mentioned the case where a guy was stoned to death in parachinar. There are cases like e.g. a Bengali family stabbing a guy 46 times and the list goes on.

Upto you how you address it.
But the fact is majority of honor killing victims are females.

Ciao

Doesn't matter ... one has to address the problem rather then putting the perpetrators and victims in to groups ... because if we go down that road, statistics do exist the other side of the spectrum as well ... e.g. majority of child/infant killings are done by women ... so do we start calling out women as "child killers" at every child killing case that is reported in the media ... ??

No, that would be impractical because vast majority of the people BOTH men and women are sane. So the idea of tackling a problem should address the problem not groups of individuals ... because both men and women can face this problem and both men and women can be potential perpetrators ...

Actually you can. It is her life. She didn't do anything wrong. She was living her life the way we all young people do. Why is it okay for young men to enjoy the life and not for women?
It's not for men to enjoy it either, you don't understand Islam but write about it.

You defamed pakistan more than her, Mr mullay.

What type of weed are you smoking these days...because you sound like a retard. Now go and wash some dishes or start serving your clients as a cab driver.

Back
Top Bottom