What's new

Qandeel Baloch is dead

State won't wake up on your version of thoughts.

Life doesn't matter for you then go and blow yourself in a market full ladies. But before that leave a video message. That you didn't like this behayyai. Surely you'll go to Jannah and your job is done.

What is your strength in numbers? Your brotheren TTP has done enough attempts. You can also fulfill your desire.

Do you have any presence in armed forces. You will do a coup and get power and impose your sharia. Your every attempt will be a failure, mind you.

What else you can do. Give dharna in front of parliament, a hunger strike. There is possibility govt. may listen to you. What about my wishes.

Or you make a political party, get enough support and vote. Then make laws and implement them.

I have given you all possible options. Stop day dreaming and think on them pragmatically.

Till then please stop this threatening tone.
I think pragmatically state will have to wake up or would be changed for good.

I think pragmatically state will have to wake up or would be changed for good.

I know you are in minority and this is your biggest weakness. The day you take action you will vanish. So stay in limits.

My sympathies are with you.

I know you are in minority and this is your biggest weakness. The day you take action you will vanish. So stay in limits.
We have only grown and we are not in minority but vast majority. This view is shared by more than 90 % people of Pakistan.

We have only grown and we are not in minority but vast majority. This view is shared by more than 90 % people of Pakistan.

As i said. My sympathies are with you. Lets leave it here.

She was also supporting her family..very soon..the reality of poverty will begin to bite..

How did she supported them by doing haram?!!

How come this father consider the haram that his daughter did is halal??!!

Does he know that the money someone make from modeling and prodtitution is haram??!!
If you talk w.r.t Religion then you're saying it right but if you take the overall scenario of her Individual trait then it shed some different light on dark miserable angle of her life. She was born in a deep poor family with 12 brothers and sisters. And she was the only helping hand of her family including his brother to whom she helped set his Mobile phone shop. Her Guardians were unaware of her Bold pompous lifestyle in showbiz. As you can see in her family pictures they are highly backward. She was also paying the monthly rent bill of her parents home.
It reminds me an Old Movie of Hollywood (name unknown) during a world war 2 scene a Prostitute use to earn her bread for her little child by prostitution.

Molana Zarvan aisa na ho ap bhi Zarb e Azb ka kisi encounter ka shikar ho jae..refresh your views..

Youtube recommends unrelated stuff but it doesn't make videos pop up on screen and run. You can simply ignore the suggestions.
:hitwall::devil: are you daft enough to suggest that as a general solution...that's an idealistic thing but in reality people are prone to do if it was so then there was no need of laws and regulations and law enforcement agencies. Would you leave your shop unattended and unlocked as people are supposed to act honest and do not steal from your shop..i guess you will not accept that.

Banning anything is not sane idea. Unless you change people's minds, they'll keep watching such stuff using proxies or whatever means.
:o: so what's the difference, you are parroting my words. Read my post again.

Ask any authentic scholar, he will tell you that enjoying any kind of stuff makes you equally present there. So same sin is written in your account.
That's a typical looser's argument..I not only provided the reference but also produced the Arabic text and translation from holy Quran on which I based my argument. So you admit that you couldn't find any reference from holy Quran or authentic hadeeth and that i find so ironic that people with no knowledge of Islam try to lecture others about Islam. As far as authentic scholar...who is the authentic scholar...have you read any of his books etc?

are you daft enough to suggest that as a general solution...that's an idealistic thing but in reality people are prone to do if it was so then there was no need of laws and regulations and law enforcement agencies. Would you leave your shop unattended and unlocked as people are supposed to act honest and do not steal from your shop..i guess you will not accept that.

That's a typical looser's argument..I not only provided the reference but also produced the Arabic text and translation from holy Quran on which I based my argument. So you admit that you couldn't find any reference from holy Quran or authentic hadeeth and that i find so ironic that people with no knowledge of Islam try to lecture others about Islam. As far as authentic scholar...who is the authentic scholar...have you read any of his books etc?

You won't let a kid sit on your shop and do customer dealing, no?
Same, on TV and internet mature person is supposed to sit to operate and watch. For kids there are parent's lock etc.

Its an authentic Hadith. I will try to find and post complete ref asap. Till then i beg your pardon.

Sorry in Islam it's duty of every Muslim to stop evil and spread Halal and biggest responsibility is of state and if state won't do it's job people will. Until state wakes up and start doing its job things are not going to get better. @war&peace
I beg to differ on that since allowing all and sundry to judge and execute will cause mayhem and that's recipe for disaster. If govt is not doing its job; change the govt with vote or force but every one cannot start acting like a judge...that's civil war.
You won't let a kid sit on your shop and do customer dealing, no?
Same, on TV and internet mature person is supposed to sit to operate and watch. For kids there are parent's lock etc.

Its an authentic Hadith. I will try to find and post complete ref asap. Till then i beg your pardon.
I'll wait :)

I beg to differ on that since allowing all and sundry to judge and execute will cause mayhem and that's recipe for disaster. If govt is not doing its job; change the govt with vote or force but every one cannot start acting like a judge...that's civil war.

I'll wait :)
Government failure will automatically lead to that because you can't convince everyone on peaceful change

Government failure will automatically lead to that because you can't convince everyone on peaceful change
But even a bloody revolution will be better than a civil war like situations we are witnessing in middle east. So we cannot allow for a civil war and that's the most anti-human political situation. Islam believes in authority, disunity among believer causes fitnaa & fassad ( I really don't know a suitable word in English, though distress seems to be closer in this context) and we all know fitnaa is more extreme than murder. If we allow all people to do what they think is right, will end up 180 million judges and executioners....a very dangerous situation and we very small but scary glimpses like mobs setting people on fire alive because they thought of them as robbers...two innocent brothers were killed in some city in Pakistan by a mob and I can't get that out of my mind. We can't allow any such situation. Because many times people have used religious incitement to settle their personal scores.

Back
Top Bottom