What's new

Qaher F313 l News & Discussion

Honestly this is the stupidest question I've seen yet! So because I admire IRANIAN revolutionaries sacrifice against all odds against the DICTATOR Mohamad Reza Pahlavi's Army and Savak, then I must admire ISIS who would love nothing more than to sever my head from my torso? So much for your "education"!
If you admire people that are willing to die for their beliefs like you said then you should be consistent with that and extend it to all people willing to fight and die and resist.

Or is it only a virtue when people fight for values you agree with?

If you admire people that are willing to die for their beliefs like you said then you should be consistent with that and extend it to all people willing to fight and die and resist.

I can respect my enemies for their determination and resilience but I don't have to like them. Guess who actually put their lives on the line and went to Syria and Iraq and actually fought these savages you want me to love? It sure as shit was not the "Secular Democracy" lovin "Persians". No, it was the hardcore hezbollahis!

And what values do you believe in?
The Pahlavi's had 50 years! Except for buying American Aircraft what exactly did they accomplish after 50 years and please feel free to compare that to 40 years of the Islamic Republic.

The Pahlavi's went around for 40 years begging their so called allies to build them a freaking steel mill by 1950 South Korea had started producing it's 1st car while we didn't even have an industrial steel mill and couldn't even produce our own aluminum and it's no surprise since they Pahlavi's only built 16 universities in a large country the size of Iran while at the same time the Pahlavi's had no trouble going around and buying overpriced U.S. Aircraft.

And Iran's presence in Syria and Iraq has more to do with simple logic.

Somehow it's OK for the American and Brits and French to travel 1000's of kilometers into our region and that's supposedly is logical enough for them to spend billions on but if Iran simply assists it's own regional allies to fight Terrorist because it would directly effect it's own interests that suddenly turns into Iran fighting for some illogical purely ideological battel.

And yes Ideology also plays into the mix as it does for the American and the Saudi's and Europeans only difference is that NO ONE uses it as propaganda against them or else they also have their own ideology that they wanna implement.

you are a very emotional and obsessively pro-irgc person so there is not much point in talking to you, but i will reply anyway

And what values do you believe in?
secularism, tolerance, free speech, meritocracy, kindness, hard work, etc

The Pahlavi's had 50 years! Except for buying American Aircraft what exactly did they accomplish after 50 years and please feel free to compare that to 40 years of the Islamic Republic.
the iran the shah took over cannot be compared to the one of the 80s

under the shah there was huge economic growth and he could have been a LKY for iran, but the people were not (and still are not) ready for it. "when the people of iran behave like the people of sweden, i will act like the king of sweden." still he apologised for his mistakes and rather fled than have the army massacre his people and start a civil war like Assad or Hadi or Gaddafi etc.

i like monarchy only for history and pride of persian nationalism, i know it is not a solution to bring it back now (before you tell me why iran cannot have monarchy blah blah).

this regime has only brought suffering and misery and lost generations, biggest brain drain in the world, why do you think it is? if under the shah nobody wants to give us weapons then you don't think we would begin developing our own weapons as well?

And Iran's presence in Syria and Iraq has more to do with simple logic.

Somehow it's OK for the American and Brits and French to travel 1000's of kilometers into our region and that's supposedly is logical enough for them to spend billions on but if Iran simply assists it's own regional allies to fight Terrorist because it would directly effect it's own interests that suddenly turns into Iran fighting for some illogical purely ideological battel.
i support helping assad because hafez was the only one to help us when saddam invaded

iraq and palestine can go to hell, but it is better to have good relations with iraq than bad so i don't care about that. on palestine we are more catholic than the pope (go see what zibakalam says), the plo recognised israel in the 80s and we sacrifice everything for them. PLO also backed saddam in the 80s and many palestinians still miss saddam, so nothing more needs to be said about that.

And yes Ideology also plays into the mix as it does for the American and the Saudi's and Europeans only difference is that NO ONE uses it as propaganda against them or else they also have their own ideology that they wanna implement.
what ideology does the US have to interfere so much? i know human rights and democracy is bullshit excuse, real reason is influence and money from arms sales of course.

Last edited:
you are a very emotional and obsessively pro-irgc person so there is not much point in talking to you, but i will reply anyway

secularism, tolerance, free speech, meritocracy, kindness, hard work, etc

the iran the shah took over cannot be compared to the one of the 80s

under the shah there was huge economic growth and he could have been a LKY for iran, but the people were not (and still are not) ready for it. "when the people of iran behave like the people of sweden, i will act like the king of sweden." still he apologised for his mistakes and rather fled than have the army massacre his people and start a civil war like Assad or Hadi or Gaddafi etc.

i like monarchy only for history and pride of persian nationalism, i know it is not a solution to bring it back now (before you tell me why iran cannot have monarchy blah blah).

this regime has only brought suffering and misery and lost generations, biggest brain drain in the world, why do you think it is? if under the shah nobody wants to give us weapons then you don't think we would begin developing our own weapons as well?

i support helping assad because hafez was the only one to help us when saddam invaded

iraq and palestine can go to hell, but it is better to have good relations with iraq than bad so i don't care about that. on palestine we are more catholic than the pope (go see what zibakalam says), the plo recognised israel in the 80s and we sacrifice everything for them. PLO also backed saddam in the 80s and many palestinians still miss saddam, so nothing more needs to be said about that.

what ideology does the US have to interfere so much? i know human rights and democracy is bullshit excuse, real reason is influence and money from arms sales of course.

Western capitalism and full dominance over the economy of the region is also an Ideology!!!!
Shah made Iranians to sari Khor and it seems some Iranian prefer it that way...
And you're talking weapons the world doesn't run around weapons! We couldn't even produce Steel and Aluminum till the 70's while the world was producing them in 1900's!!!!! We couldn't even produce a freaking car so what economy did we have?

And an economy like what the Saudi's have today or what Iran used to have during the shah only gets you a few nice looking buildings (built by foreign engineers) that only benefits a handful of rich families and no one else! And yes if Shah was around today Iran's GDP would of likely been higher than both Saudi Arabia and Turkey BUT NOT because Iranians were doing well but because of foreign companies dominating every industry in Iran and just like during the Shah the main Hotels in Iran would of also been foreign hotels

And it seems today Palestinians have become a good cover for people like you to hid the fact that Israel is THE ONLY nuclear Power of the region, Israel has refused to sign the NPT, Israel has refused to sign and ratify the Chemical weapons convention and Biological weapons convention, Israel in the past 50 years has NOT even gone a single decade without dropping bombs on one of it's neighbors and continues to occupy land from it's neighbors & not to mention Israel's treatment of Muslims living inside it's own territory and continued expansion of settlements....

Now some how Iranians that wanna be to sari khors again want the Iranian government to forget all that because a handful of Palestinians liked Saddam and another handful like the Saudi's...………..
If Israel ever agrees to a nuclear free Middle East, hands over all it's Nukes and joins the NPT, signs and ratifies the Chemical weapons convention, the Biological Weapons convention, withdraws from the land it has occupied from it's neighbors and manages to just go a decade without bombing someone then come and talk to me about Palestinians this and Palestinians that
And we both know there is a higher chance that we'll see cloned flying pigs before we see Israel act like a normal respectable state!

As for Free speech in what delusional reality do people in any MAJOR Country have Free Speech?? Yes some countries have a better illusion of free speech and that's it!

Secularism what part of a secular society do you want? You want Gay Clubs and Homosexuals serving in Iran's military? If so you clearly have a wrong understanding of Iranian society
But if your problem is simply with Hejab by force then that's something you can fight for within the confines of Iranian law under the Islamic Republic and personally I would be 100% with you on that and even eventually getting to a point where Night Clubs and Alcoholic beverages are served at specific locations at Tourist Destinations (Outside of Tehran, Mashhad, Qom & Isfahan) and that would be at an absolute max and only under the Islamic Republic!

Also Iran's relationship with Iraq, Syria, Lebanon & Turkey is vital to Iran and Iranian businesses and industries and regional countries need to learn to rely on each other just as Europeans do and that's vital for both Iran and those countries. And military and security cooperation is only one aspect that will bring security to areas needed allowing regional business and regional technology to grow and one does NOT happen without the other!

And an economy like what the Saudi's have today or what Iran used to have during the shah only gets you a few nice looking buildings (built by foreign engineers) that only benefits a handful of rich families and no one else! And yes if Shah was around today Iran's GDP would of likely been higher than both Saudi Arabia and Turkey BUT NOT because Iranians were doing well but because of foreign companies dominating every industry in Iran and just like during the Shah the main Hotels in Iran would of also been foreign hotels
Not true. GDP per capita and average quality of life in Turkey and KSA are far superior to that in Iran.

What is the point of having Iranian made hotels if they are all empty and people are poor and have no opportunity? You hate FDI so much that you prefer to keep people poor and have to leave Iran to make a life somewhere else, you are a great example of the genius people that have been ruling Iran for 40 years.

And it seems today Palestinians have become a good cover for people like you to hid the fact that Israel is THE ONLY nuclear Power of the region, Israel has refused to sign the NPT, Israel has refused to sign and ratify the Chemical weapons convention and Biological weapons convention, Israel in the past 50 years has NOT even gone a single decade without dropping bombs on one of it's neighbors and continues to occupy land from it's neighbors & not to mention Israel's treatment of Muslims living inside it's own territory and continued expansion of settlements....
Where did I defend Israel? I only said I don't give a shit about the Palestinians. Israel commits a lot of crimes and gets away with it because it has a lot of influence in the US. But Israel has good ties with Russia and China too. Only Iran sacrifices itself this much to defend Sunni Arab Palestinians.

As for Free speech in what delusional reality do people in any MAJOR Country have Free Speech?? Yes some countries have a better illusion of free speech and that's it!
There is a difference between having imperfect freedom of speech and imprisoning people for insulting a religion or dictators.

But I know Iran is not ready for free speech because of emotional hezbollahis like you, the same people who burned a cinema to kill hundreds of iranians just to blame the shah's people so you can take power and create your islamist hell hole of a state.

Secularism what part of a secular society do you want? You want Gay Clubs and Homosexuals serving in Iran's military? If so you clearly have a wrong understanding of Iranian society
The first thing you associate secularism with is "Gay Clubs"? You have mental problems.

Newsflash: homosexuals already serve in the military. Just because Ahmadi said there are no gays in Iran doesn't make it true.

But if your problem is simply with Hejab by force then that's something you can fight for within the confines of Iranian law under the Islamic Republic and personally I would be 100% with you on that and even eventually getting to a point where Night Clubs and Alcoholic beverages are served at specific locations at Tourist Destinations (Outside of Tehran, Mashhad, Qom & Isfahan) and that would be at an absolute max and only under the Islamic Republic!
If you think forced hijab is the only problem with this regime then you are in for a lot of surprises. Even Qassem Soleimani has criticised hezbollahis trying to police the hijab.

Also Iran's relationship with Iraq, Syria, Lebanon & Turkey is vital to Iran and Iranian businesses and industries and regional countries need to learn to rely on each other just as Europeans do and that's vital for both Iran and those countries. And military and security cooperation is only one aspect that will bring security to areas needed allowing regional business and regional technology to grow and one does NOT happen without the other!
Turkey is in NATO and has relations with Israel. The only co-operation with Turkey is how many Iranians we can send to Turkey every year to escape Iran and go to clubs and drink.

At the end of the day I don't want another revolution for obvious reasons, but it is also not possible to reform under this regime. Ultimately we must work for a national referendum for a peaceful transition to a secular democratic state. Both sides must do this, because if you make peaceful reform impossible you make violent change inevitable.

Keep dreaming about your "Secular democracy" its not gonna happen. Go shed some tears about your Poor Bahai's .

I don't hide behind any Basiji **** like you who hides behind your PDF account like a dog. TAKE ME UP ON MY OFFER YOU ****, LETS SEE IF YOU ARE 1/12TH THE MAN YOU CLAIM TO BE.
Send me your number b!tch... are you afraid? I'll call you right away to arrange for the meeting in the projects where you live.

Not true. GDP per capita and average quality of life in Turkey and KSA are far superior to that in Iran.

What is the point of having Iranian made hotels if they are all empty and people are poor and have no opportunity? You hate FDI so much that you prefer to keep people poor and have to leave Iran to make a life somewhere else, you are a great example of the genius people that have been ruling Iran for 40 years.

Where did I defend Israel? I only said I don't give a shit about the Palestinians. Israel commits a lot of crimes and gets away with it because it has a lot of influence in the US. But Israel has good ties with Russia and China too. Only Iran sacrifices itself this much to defend Sunni Arab Palestinians.

There is a difference between having imperfect freedom of speech and imprisoning people for insulting a religion or dictators.

But I know Iran is not ready for free speech because of emotional hezbollahis like you, the same people who burned a cinema to kill hundreds of iranians just to blame the shah's people so you can take power and create your islamist hell hole of a state.

The first thing you associate secularism with is "Gay Clubs"? You have mental problems.

Newsflash: homosexuals already serve in the military. Just because Ahmadi said there are no gays in Iran doesn't make it true.

If you think forced hijab is the only problem with this regime then you are in for a lot of surprises. Even Qassem Soleimani has criticised hezbollahis trying to police the hijab.

Turkey is in NATO and has relations with Israel. The only co-operation with Turkey is how many Iranians we can send to Turkey every year to escape Iran and go to clubs and drink.

At the end of the day I don't want another revolution for obvious reasons, but it is also not possible to reform under this regime. Ultimately we must work for a national referendum for a peaceful transition to a secular democratic state. Both sides must do this, because if you make peaceful reform impossible you make violent change inevitable.

Clearly you don't even understand what GDP per Capita means!
GDP per capita is calculated by just dividing your GDP with your population size and has nothing to do with anything else!

Turkey is a different story they produce and export a long list of various products, they have healthy domestic industries of all kinds including a very healthy Tourism industry that allows for the middle class to flourish.
If Shah was around Iran's economy would have been more like Saudi Arabia than Turkey! And on paper our GDP per Capita would have been higher just like our GDP but it wouldn't mean a dam because most of the money would actually be going to the hand of foreigners and a handful of families....

And in KSA's case the countries GDP per capita doesn't mean a damn thing.... And ONLY a MORON would want Iran to ever go back to that!

Tell me except for Hejab and alcoholic beverages and night clubs for tourists what part of a Secular Society do you want in a country that has 99% Muslim population?? You want a country where the 1% can rule over the 99% again like during the Shah??? LOL!

And you say you don't want a revolution but you want the Islamic Republic to be gone! LOL! And how exactly does that make any kind of sense? True Reforms need to happen within the confines of the systems. In the U.S. Women didn't always have the right to vote but once enough people fought for it the country reformed and changed the laws of the land. But the U.S. wasn't gone simply because women got the right to vote, it was just the laws that changed and were reformed into something better!

Clearly you don't even understand what GDP per Capita means!
GDP per capita is calculated by just dividing your GDP with your population size and has nothing to do with anything else!

Turkey is a different story they produce and export a long list of various products, they have healthy domestic industries of all kinds including a very healthy Tourism industry that allows for the middle class to flourish.
If Shah was around Iran's economy would have been more like Saudi Arabia than Turkey! And on paper our GDP per Capita would have been higher just like our GDP but it wouldn't mean a dam because most of the money would actually be going to the hand of foreigners and a handful of families....

And in KSA's case the countries GDP per capita doesn't mean a damn thing.... And ONLY a MORON would want Iran to ever go back to that!
You want to talk about economics? GNI per capita tells the same story. Even this regime admits a third of the entire population are in absolute poverty!

what does Turkey export?? Turkey exports nothing apart from fruit and vegetables.

our GDP per capita is not possible to be higher than KSA because we have much more people so its harder to make everyone that well off, but the average person in KSA or Turkey has a far higher quality of life than the average Iranian.

If only a moron would want FDI into Iran and Iranians to have a higher quality of life which is what they deserve, then you can call me a moron if it helps.

Tell me except for Hejab and alcoholic beverages and night clubs for tourists what part of a Secular Society do you want in a country that has 99% Muslim population?? You want a country where the 1% can rule over the 99% again like during the Shah??? LOL!
Clearly you don't understand what secularism means. Secularism means all religions are equal and that no one religion controls the government. If you think 99% of Iranian society are actually Muslim in any sense of the word then you are very delusional.

And you say you don't want a revolution but you want the Islamic Republic to be gone! LOL! And how exactly does that make any kind of sense? True Reforms need to happen within the confines of the systems. In the U.S. Women didn't always have the right to vote but once enough people fought for it the country reformed and changed the laws of the land. But the U.S. wasn't gone simply because women got the right to vote, it was just the laws that changed and were reformed into something better!
"true reforms" under this regime? very funny. this regime goes backwards, from promising there will be no mandatory hijab to breaking that promise immediately and having barbaric thugs assault women in the streets if they do not cover themselves "properly".

the US always had a constitution and separation of powers and had the institutional framework for reforms in the context of a democracy, you compare reforms under the US to reforms under this islamist dictatorship? what a joke.

when i say no revolution i mean no violent revolution (probably not possible because i know your people and your regime will kill every last iranian to stay in power if they have to, we have seen this already many times). why don't you support a referendum on what government iran should have? then if the people vote for an islamic dictatorship so be it everyone must accept it.

but i know that won't happen because your people hate democracy and iranians deciding what they want, a better solution in my opinion is referendums on each issue slowly slowly. for example, can start with whether iran should comply with FATF, get rid of compulsory hijab, allow women into azadi, change inheritance laws, and slowly slowly make life less miserable until people are ready for a democracy and to enjoy a life of prosperity which most iranians deserve but don't get because brutal islamist thugs rule.

You want to talk about economics? GNI per capita tells the same story. Even this regime admits a third of the entire population are in absolute poverty!

what does Turkey export?? Turkey exports nothing apart from fruit and vegetables.

our GDP per capita is not possible to be higher than KSA because we have much more people so its harder to make everyone that well off, but the average person in KSA or Turkey has a far higher quality of life than the average Iranian.

If only a moron would want FDI into Iran and Iranians to have a higher quality of life which is what they deserve, then you can call me a moron if it helps.

Clearly you don't understand what secularism means. Secularism means all religions are equal and that no one religion controls the government. If you think 99% of Iranian society are actually Muslim in any sense of the word then you are very delusional.

"true reforms" under this regime? very funny. this regime goes backwards, from promising there will be no mandatory hijab to breaking that promise immediately and having barbaric thugs assault women in the streets if they do not cover themselves "properly".

the US always had a constitution and separation of powers and had the institutional framework for reforms in the context of a democracy, you compare reforms under the US to reforms under this islamist dictatorship? what a joke.

when i say no revolution i mean no violent revolution (probably not possible because i know your people and your regime will kill every last iranian to stay in power if they have to, we have seen this already many times). why don't you support a referendum on what government iran should have? then if the people vote for an islamic dictatorship so be it everyone must accept it.

but i know that won't happen because your people hate democracy and iranians deciding what they want, a better solution in my opinion is referendums on each issue slowly slowly. for example, can start with whether iran should comply with FATF, get rid of compulsory hijab, allow women into azadi, change inheritance laws, and slowly slowly make life less miserable until people are ready for a democracy and to enjoy a life of prosperity which most iranians deserve but don't get because brutal islamist thugs rule.

According to foreign statistics Iran is ranked among the top 10 countries in the world in the Economic Activity growth of women, % of female collage graduates & % of women working in industry.
And all that became possible because the Iranian government POST REVOLUTIOIN went around the country and built girl schools in every corner of the country and over 200 Universities all over the country...
Now you wanna claim the Quality of life for people in Saudi Arabia is better! Truth is it is NOT and not in terms of the Economy or in terms of social issues or in terms of education.
Yes Saudi's have a large number of rich families whos money by the most part comes from Oil and that money trickles down to the families around those families and money brings money and they are able to make a lot of money by investing in U.S. stocks but the economy of their country is neither healthy nor lasting and within the next 50 years their country will be faced with major economic problems where as the Islamic Republic in Iran has built an infrastructure and a properly educated workforce where in the next 50 years they have no where else to go but up!

The U.S. that you speak of is a country that not so long ago had Segregation and while before that Slavery under the same Constitution that said all men are created equal!!

And it seems you live in a delusional reality where Iran doesn't have a Constitution and a Parliament where even minorities have a vote and a President that unlike in the U.S. was actually elected by a Majority Vote! Which makes Iran more of a Republic and even more Democratic when it comes to picking a president than the U.S.!

I tell you during 50 years of the Pahlavi's those morons only built 16 Universities as appose to 200 under the Islamic Republic. And you say they were better and Iranian were better off!
I tell you it took the Pahlavi's well over 40 years of begging to get so called Iranian allies to build an industrial steel mill and Aluminum production facilities in Iran while the same so called allies had no trouble selling us weapons of war. And you still claim Iran was better off
I tell you after 50 years of the Pahlavi's our country couldn't produce so much as a freaking Car while countries like South Korea with a fraction of our budget started producing cars in the 50's... And you still claim we were better off
I tell you that foreigners even controlled the large sections of our Tourism Industry so much so that all the top hotel in Iran were foreign Hotels and you respond by saying who care!

After 50 years the Pahlavi's couldn't even build a freaking Dam we had 16 Dams in a country larger than U.K., France, Germany & Italy combines and our dam's were not just built by foreigners but also controlled by them! My Grandfather was the top Iranian engineer at one of the Dam's Pahlavi's built and he was ordered around by a foreigner half his age, experience and education who by the most part was there to ensure that Iranians don't open or try to repair any of the equipment there and even something as simple as a small generator that most of my grandfathers techs could have easily repaired had to be removed, sealed and shipped, out of fear that the tech might fall in Iranian hands!!!!!!!!!!

And clearly all that means nothing to you because you want a secular government and Iran's future, Iran's Economy, Iran's Military, Iran's Geopolitical Power, Iran's independence & the education of Iranians all be damned!!! And you claim that I'm the illogical ideological brainwashed fool! LOL! Take a good look in the mirror buddy! ......Seeh payeh megheh sallallah!

As for Turkey clearly you don't know much about anything! And I suggest you do a little research before claiming nonsense because Turkish exports are vast and it is most definitely not confined to fruits and most importantly the Turks have a vast number of domestic Industries and have built the proper infrastructure that will allow them to continue increasing their exports and if there is one country in the region where Iran needs to get lessons from when it comes to the economy and social economics it's Turkey.

Send me your number b!tch... are you afraid? I'll call you right away to arrange for the meeting in the projects where you live.

I sent you my E-mail like two days ago and you didn't respond don't you remember? Well, in case you've forgotten here it is again (Galiant76@yahoo.com). Message me and we will get this fight set up, Again this isn't a joke offer.

Genuinely hope you know how to fight because I won't go easy on you...

Last edited:
According to foreign statistics Iran is ranked among the top 10 countries in the world in the Economic Activity growth of women, % of female collage graduates & % of women working in industry.
since 1979 i agree with you that the literacy rate has improved a lot and women in education also. this is good. but we cannot say that this wouldn't have happened under the shah because we do not know.

what we can say is that women still face a lot of institutional barriers in education and especially in the workforce. growth is easy if you start from such a shit position.

Now you wanna claim the Quality of life for people in Saudi Arabia is better! Truth is it is NOT and not in terms of the Economy or in terms of social issues or in terms of education.
Yes Saudi's have a large number of rich families whos money by the most part comes from Oil and that money trickles down to the families around those families and money brings money and they are able to make a lot of money by investing in U.S. stocks but the economy of their country is neither healthy nor lasting and within the next 50 years their country will be faced with major economic problems where as the Islamic Republic in Iran has built an infrastructure and a properly educated workforce where in the next 50 years they have no where else to go but up!
it is not my claim, it is a simple fact.

when you talk about 50 years all i think about is iranian media always report on how israel will collapse within the next 10-20 years every month.

the educated workforce has nowhere to go but out of the country you mean.

And it seems you live in a delusional reality where Iran doesn't have a Constitution and a Parliament where even minorities have a vote and a President that unlike in the U.S. was actually elected by a Majority Vote! Which makes Iran more of a Republic and even more Democratic when it comes to picking a president than the U.S.!
yes such a great constitution that a zorostrian can be elected to council then be refused because he is not muslim. how is rohani's civil rights charter going?

but how nice that this regime gives jews and christians one token majlis member!

guardian council picks the candidates the regime tolerates, you know this so dont waste your lies on iranian 'democracy' on me. if you support democracy you will support the system of referendums that i mentioned.

I tell you that foreigners even controlled the large sections of our Tourism Industry so much so that all the top hotel in Iran were foreign Hotels and you respond by saying who care!
why does it matter who owns the hotels?? in all developed countries there is FDI!!

After 50 years the Pahlavi's couldn't even build a freaking Dam we had 16 Dams in a country larger than U.K., France, Germany & Italy combines and our dam's were not just built by foreigners but also controlled by them! My Grandfather was the top Iranian engineer at one of the Dam's Pahlavi's built and he was ordered around by a foreigner half his age, experience and education who by the most part was there to ensure that Iranians don't open or try to repair any of the equipment there and even something as simple as a small generator that most of my grandfathers techs could have easily repaired had to be removed, sealed and shipped, out of fear that the tech might fall in Iranian hands!!!!!!!!!!
iran needs experienced foreign experts, all developing countries do. have you seen iranian cars (cars of death as they are called), we have no modern irrigation systems so we are becoming a desert with no water, and you want to talk about dams! lets talk about how all these amazing irgc dams have destroyed rivers and lakes... lake orumieh is 5% what it was, thanks to your beloved irgc and their genius dams

And clearly all that means nothing to you because you want a secular government and Iran's future, Iran's Economy, Iran's Military, Iran's Geopolitical Power, Iran's independence & the education of Iranians all be damned!!! And you claim that I'm the illogical ideological brainwashed fool! LOL! Take a good look in the mirror buddy! ......Seeh payeh megheh sallallah!
the only thing i want is for iranians to live a life of opportunity and success that they deserve, it is clear they cannot do this with this regime that has only brought embarrassment, sanctions, isolation, poverty and lost generations.

of course independence is important. your idea of iran has led to millions of the most educated iranians leave iran, millions others suffer in iran in poverty compared to their neighbours, and the small tag of idiot mollahs to run the country into disaster.

As for Turkey clearly you don't know much about anything! And I suggest you do a little research before claiming nonsense because Turkish exports are vast and it is most definitely not confined to fruits and most importantly the Turks have a vast number of domestic Industries and have built the proper infrastructure that will allow them to continue increasing their exports and if there is one country in the region where Iran needs to get lessons from when it comes to the economy and social economics it's Turkey.
i agree that turkey is a good model for iran, we need a figure like ataturk to create strong values of nationalism and secularism so that we can join the rest of the world in the 21st century and iran can get to the position of strength and success that its people and civilisation deserves. it is funny that in iran we would laugh at turks and call them them donkeys and think we are 100 years ahead of them in culture and civilisation, but the reality is the opposite.

I sent you my E-mail like two days ago and you didn't respond don't you remember? Well, in case you've forgotten here it is again (Galiant76@yahoo.com). Message me and we will get this fight set up, Again this isn't a joke offer.

Genuinely hope you know how to fight because I won't go easy on you...

Can you set up a camera at the undisclosed place yet, so we can see this gronky hamburger worshiper in action...

Back
Top Bottom