What's new

قہر برپا کیا تم نے نبیﷺکا نام لے کر

Wow so much hate and deceit. Surely there is a civilized way of tackling a question rather getting all pumped up with Testosterone all of a sudden.

The law at this moment in time is a necessary evil in the society thus will continue to exist. The problem lies in implementing it.

There are enough evidences on both sides of the coin and thus a consensus is needed on the matter. Balanced opinion dictates that laws shall be in place that religious figures not be ridiculed but discussion should always be allowed. Leave the rest for Allah to decide as mentioned in Quran.

But again that can only be achieved if the majority understands the question in hand and don't let extremist take hold. What more alarming is that they would choose 'Force' rather than 'Knowledge' to counter such claims.

Islam is moderation of thought and living which provides the basic set of rules for humanity to prosper.

So please do discuss but refrain from making final judgements on the matter as knowledge knows no bounds.

Wow so much hate and deceit. Surely there is a civilized way of tackling a question rather getting all pumped up with Testosterone all of a sudden.

The law at this moment in time is a necessary evil in the society thus will continue to exist. The problem lies in implementing it.

There are enough evidences on both sides of the coin and thus a consensus is needed on the matter. Balanced opinion dictates that laws shall be in place that religious figures not be ridiculed but discussion should always be allowed. Leave the rest for Allah to decide as mentioned in Quran.

But again that can only be achieved if the majority understands the question in hand and don't let extremist take hold. What more alarming is that they would choose 'Force' rather than 'Knowledge' to counter such claims.

Islam is moderation of thought and living which provides the basic set of rules for humanity to prosper.

So please do discuss but refrain from making final judgements on the matter as knowledge knows no bounds.
Absolutely agree, that the law shall be in place. Anger/aggression is definitely not a solution, but certainly cause more troubles. Each of us have responsibility to promote message of peace and tolerance, but first it should be in practice by our self.

Enemies of Pakistan are wandering around us, and looking for a violence base event. When ever they found it, they utilize their high power mega magnifier to distort our image. We need to do the same procedure for positive events.

The law needs to be amended and I'm sorry but I don't regard it 'Islamic' I really don't.

So there is no need of Hadith.Millions of students learning books of Hadith in Madarassa are doing a useless thing.And in madarassa where your Imam e Masjid learned use to teach Hadiths to their students not telling them that as we've seen our teachers praying so you see how we pray and copy that.

Search and read on Zoroastrian prayer times (they pray 5 times a day), search and read on belief regarding Chinvat bridge in Zoroastrianism (a similar belief like pul e sirat), search and read about similarities between nor roz and shab e barat ............ if you can leave your preconceived beliefs aside for sometime I think you will be in shock.

And if you can bear all these shocks let me know I will happily give you more shocks ......... because the ones who gathered and collected hear sayings (which you wrongly think are Hadeeth) were Iranians of that times ......... the same Iranians who used to follow Zoroastrian religion.

Search and read on Zoroastrian prayer times (they pray 5 times a day), search and read on belief regarding Chinvat bridge in Zoroastrianism (a similar belief like pul e sirat), search and read about similarities between nor roz and shab e barat ............ if you can leave your preconceived beliefs aside for sometime I think you will be in shock.

And if you can bear all these shocks let me know I will happily give you more shocks ......... because the ones who gathered and collected hear sayings (which you wrongly think are Hadeeth) were Iranians of that times ......... the same Iranians who used to follow Zoroastrian religion.
I would love the info as usual:enjoy: send me the link

I would love the info as usual:enjoy: send me the link

Nahi yar nazuk masla hy. Khud he dekh lo .......... albata kuch bhi parhnay aur dekhnay say phelay behter hay Quran ko achi tarah parh lo aur samaj lo kay jitna samj saktay ho, warna confuse ho jao gay.

Nahi yar nazuk masla hy. Khud he dekh lo .......... albata kuch bhi parhnay aur dekhnay say phelay behter hay Quran ko achi tarah parh lo aur samaj lo kay jitna samj saktay ho, warna confuse ho jao gay.
Reading of Holly Quran is definitely a safest way. But sometimes you need contextual explanations of Quranic verses, then you need Hadith. Reading of Quran is easy task, but interpretations on the basis of translations required serious attention.

Reading of Holly Quran is definitely a safest way. But sometimes you need contextual explanations of Quranic verses, then you need Hadith. Reading of Quran is easy task, but interpretations on the basis of translations required serious attention.

Quran explains itself very clearly, get a good translation that is clear and understandable, read Quran from start to the end and not in parts, make notes and I am sure at some other point you will get your answer. That is what I would normally do when I am reading some law or act.

My personal view..............

Hear say (that people wrongly call as hadeeth) isn't interpretation of Quran, it cannot be, why? because its contradictory, the Arabic used for hear say is not even close to Arabic of Quran, Its unscientific whereas Quran is full of logic and sense, and above all ALLAH has guaranteed safety and protection of Quran and Quran only. Companions of Messenger (Peace be upon him) none of them ever encouraged collecting Messenger's personal quotes, the hear say in six authentic books present with us today were collected some 3 centuries after Messenger (Peace be upon him). Heck I don't even remember what was my great great grandfather's name forget if I can vouch if he was pious righteous man, but they want me to believe that Bukhari is 2nd most authentic book and if I don't believe it I am an infidel, if I question the insults it throws at Messenger (Peace be upon him), his wives (the most pious of all) and his companions (May ALLAH be pleased with them and bless them) ....... I am kafir? In some extreme cases they want me to believe that bukhari is Wahi e Gair Matlu, 2nd most authentic book after Quran ............. all this concept of Nasikh Mansukh originates from hear say. All this division and sects in Muslims have their roots in hear say, all these sects have their own hear say books and they don't agree with each other (by the way same people are rawi in their books, but with different names). And one more fact none of the so called imams who collected these hear sayings were Arabs all of them were Iranians.

Let me share hear say tells that Quran was never in book form (the trial to confuse Muslims), it was collected based on writings on paper, branches and bones and given a bookish form finally in rein of Hazrat Usman (May ALLAH be pleased with him) ...................... and see what Quran says

The very beginning of Quran, the very beginning of Surah e Baqrah ........... Quran says

ذَٰلِكَ الْكِتَابُ لَا رَيْبَ فِيهِ

"This Book, there is no doubt in it"

Quran calls not itself a book but tells us that every Messenger of ALLAH was given a book. Now see for yourself what hear say wants me to believe and what Quran is telling me.

I am no expert, I am a sinful man with a very little knowledge and understanding. Everyone should read for himself, I just want us to read and understand ourselves and call spade a spade. And stop this nonsense of calling others infidel and killing them based on hear say.

Quran explains itself very clearly, get a good translation that is clear and understandable, read Quran from start to the end and not in parts, make notes and I am sure at some other point you will get your answer. That is what I would normally do when I am reading some law or act.

My personal view..............

Hear say (that people wrongly call as hadeeth) isn't interpretation of Quran, it cannot be, why? because its contradictory, the Arabic used for hear say is not even close to Arabic of Quran, Its unscientific whereas Quran is full of logic and sense, and above all ALLAH has guaranteed safety and protection of Quran and Quran only. Companions of Messenger (Peace be upon him) none of them ever encouraged collecting Messenger's personal quotes, the hear say in six authentic books present with us today were collected some 3 centuries after Messenger (Peace be upon him). Heck I don't even remember what was my great great grandfather's name forget if I can vouch if he was pious righteous man, but they want me to believe that Bukhari is 2nd most authentic book and if I don't believe it I am an infidel, if I question the insults it throws at Messenger (Peace be upon him), his wives (the most pious of all) and his companions (May ALLAH be pleased with them and bless them) ....... I am kafir? In some extreme cases they want me to believe that bukhari is Wahi e Gair Matlu, 2nd most authentic book after Quran ............. all this concept of Nasikh Mansukh originates from hear say. All this division and sects in Muslims have their roots in hear say, all these sects have their own hear say books and they don't agree with each other (by the way same people are rawi in their books, but with different names). And one more fact none of the so called imams who collected these hear sayings were Arabs all of them were Iranians.

Let me share hear say tells that Quran was never in book form (the trial to confuse Muslims), it was collected based on writings on paper, branches and bones and given a bookish form finally in rein of Hazrat Usman (May ALLAH be pleased with him) ...................... and see what Quran says

The very beginning of Quran, the very beginning of Surah e Baqrah ........... Quran says

ذَٰلِكَ الْكِتَابُ لَا رَيْبَ فِيهِ

"This Book, there is no doubt in it"

Quran calls not itself a book but tells us that every Messenger of ALLAH was given a book. Now see for yourself what hear say wants me to believe and what Quran is telling me.

I am no expert, I am a sinful man with a very little knowledge and understanding. Everyone should read for himself, I just want us to read and understand ourselves and call spade a spade. And stop this nonsense of calling others infidel and killing them based on hear say.
You have raised valid points, and yes we need to research out everything within light of Quran, as these are Final word by Allah.

Now who are you?
You were following me or recklessly jumped into.I've been fighting for a week before and I left this thread last week.And posted the reason for that.Now do not quote me again.I've already discussed this matter a lot.Take your proofs wherever you want but do not quote me.

Now who are you?
You were following me or recklessly jumped into.I've been fighting for a week before and I left this thread last week.And posted the reason for that.Now do not quote me again.I've already discussed this matter a lot.Take your proofs somewhere else but do not quote me.Do not try to relieve a dying thread that will later be converted into hate speeches and abuses.

You posted something on a public forum and nothing stopped me from replying to it. Why would I follow you? :undecided:

Your anger won't change nothing keep it cool. Take care.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom