What's new

قہر برپا کیا تم نے نبیﷺکا نام لے کر

You have edited your post(that submission to allah part is added later) and now it sounds more like an advise but previously it looked like flame baiting post.

Come on now... Your quote of my post includes the last sentence already!!!

Anyways, plz remove bias and read things.

Come on now... Your quote of my post includes the last sentence already!!!

Anyways, plz remove bias and read things.
PDF automatically add the edited part of the post in the reply if you edit the post before other user hit the reply.
The post i read didn't had the last part in it and I replied according to it but coincidently you edited it before I hit the reply button.

I'd refer to Holy scriptures if I believed it was part of Blasphemy Laws. But I don't. So I don't need to.

Now you are flamebaiting again and then you are going to cry that we youngsters don't respect you elders.pls its better if we ignore each other for now.

Funny how not talking about Mullahs doing a protest against Mashal and misleading a crowd isn't discussed.

There's an easy solution and that's the ignore button. I won't be seeing your posts from now so will not be engaging. Kindly do not engage me either.

You say this because you know the importance of this task, you know that message is not for Muslims only it is for every human, it is for all of the humanity ............ but what to do with people who try telling you Quran is beyond your understanding don't even try reading its translation, Quran is left to seek forgiveness for the dead, an easy way to earn reward for hereafter by just reciting Quran, you recite one alphabet you move ten points up ............. what to do when you try telling people that Quran is for living, it is not for recitation only but for understanding and implementation ........ and in return you are looked at as if you are an alien or have fallen prey to some suspicious ideology? People get decreed infidel for this. Challenging bap dada kay beliefs is really a hard task. :)

Then, now and for future. No doubt about it. They say there are more than 700 verses in Quran that hold scientific knowledge ...........

Bearers of Quran won't feel any insecurity ............. on other hand well Paraoh, Qaroon and Haman get threatened.

Fully agreed.

Isn't it job of Mehdi to remove all ills of the society and bring success riding a horse, when the enemy would be flying on a donkey that has a wingspan of many feet / meters?

Till Mehdi comes corruption is halal, bribes are halal, marrying young six and nine year old girls is halal, raping and oppressing women is halal, killing other innocent people is halal, taking others property by fraud or force is halal, interest is halal, worshiping many false idols is halal, making various sects and dividing people on petty things is halal, declaring others infidel is halal ............... till Mehdi comes everything that is happening is in our Taqdeer so remaining in this cesspool is halal ............... Duniya is a bone and people who fall prey to it are dogs so any struggle to improve your situation in dunyia is haram. Sit back enjoy and let Mehdi and Issa sort out all the mess we create.

P.S : If you don't mind I would like to know your age group. Thanks.

I am short on time so i will keep it quick.

Quran has stood the test of time as promised by it. The concept of Messianism(Mahdism) is foreign and alien to a large extent. Quran negates the concept of waiting on multiple occasion explicitly.

The corruption you have spoken about is more traditional than religious in nature. And for someone who has shown enough evidence of wisdom, i feel disappointed by your 6 or 9 year old jabs since you know better the argument yourself.

Quran enourages seeking knowledge and provides hint for those who care for the signs. Theory of Big Bang, Evolution, inter galactic travel and countless others can be traced back to the Quran or encourage their further research.

i feel disappointed by your 6 or 9 year old jabs since you know better the argument yourself.

I am sorry if this offended you but this barbaric act has been committed and supported based on false age of Hazrat Ayesha (May ALLAH be pleased with her) mentioned in hear say. The material is available that proves age of Hazrat Ayesha to be not less than 19 years (minimum).

I am sorry if this offended you but this barbaric act has been committed and supported based on false age of Hazrat Ayesha (May ALLAH be pleased with her) mentioned in hear say. The material is available that proves age of Hazrat Ayesha to be not less than 19 years (minimum).

Why would i be offended? I just said these things are irrelevant and have no religious value.

Why would i be offended? I just said these things are irrelevant and have no religious value.

Our society is religious, doesn't it claim so? The name, the everyday conduct, the killing of Mashal, all religious reasons no? We hate looking at a pig, religious reason, for any thing that furthers our point we will have it based on religion ......... then why not count our crimes which we specifically commit defying our religion?

Blasphemy laws derivative to Faith is irrelevant. It's a Man Made law.

Never have I seen those who worship this law ever condemn mob lynching without 'ifs and buts'. Nor in an instance like this, openly admit that the recent protest against Mashal is wrong.

I openly condemn people who say malicious or do deliberate harm to Faith, I call for their accountability.

I also call to accountability of those who accuse falsely/take law in their own hands/mob lynch.

The problem is those who don't and consider themselves to be just. It's hypocritical.

Our society is religious, doesn't it claim so? The name, the everyday conduct, the killing of Mashal, all religious reasons no? We hate looking at a pig, religious reason, for any thing that furthers our point we will have it based on religion ......... then why not count our crimes which we specifically commit defying our religion?

I do not think these acts are religious in nature but i can understand what you are trying to put forward.

We lack tolerance be it religious, political or social in nature. The only way forward is understanding the difference and learning to live with it.

The problem starts when any of the two parties involved try and change the other or bend them to their self held principles.

Never have I seen those who worship this law ever condemn mob lynching without 'ifs and buts'. Nor in an instance like this, openly admit that the recent protest against Mashal is wrong.

Why would they? You may think they are stupid but they are not. Have you seen someone willingly destroy his own business?

The only way forward is understanding the difference and learning to live with it.

I don't remember the name of book, I will look for it again and suggest (if you haven't already read it) it is something like Kya Ikhtilaf e rai ....... rehmat hy ..... something like that I will look and let you know.

Why would they? You may think they are stupid but they are not. Have you seen someone willingly destroy his own business?

I don't remember the name of book, I will look for it again and suggest (if you haven't already read it) it is something like Kya Ikhtilaf e rai ....... rehmat hy ..... something like that I will look and let you know.

I agree that difference on opinion is a blessing to an extent. It is all under the umbrella of Islam.

I agree that difference on opinion is a blessing to an extent. It is all under the umbrella of Islam.

I don't agree with difference in matters related to Deen .............. if you get a chance read "Kya ikhtilafe ummati rehmat hy".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom