What's new

Q&A on the death of Osama.

They were helmet cams, the video is property of the US Navy. Only they can release it.........................or wikileaks.

But how come those first few pictures surfaced the media then? Which apparently resulted as fake ones. Weren't they?

Saddam was hanged not lynched and that video got out because an Iraqi soldier was quitely filming it from his mobile phone. It was not released by the US govt.

Then why the US govt. showed the video of him being hanged? and if was shot by an Iraqi why BBC and CNN were showing it to the world - one of their mouthpiece media. Isn't it.

I cannot comment on that since I cannot confirm if that video was indeed shot in the compound or elsewhere.

Then how can you be so sure that the person killed in that compound was really Osama?

Camouflage, you would have a chance of being spotted if you keep moving, but if you stay in one room for six years with no direct contact with the outside world then you technically, become invisible.

He really was an incredible person or should I say an invisible person who all of sudden got busted as soon as he become visible. How ironic?

I am afraid you are going to have to trust them on this one since they had his body thus his DNA samples.

Yup they did found WMDs in Iraq too. ‘Walnuts Most Delightful’

They are not being "leaked" they are being "released" there is a difference. The fact that his wives and children are being held has been confirmed by the GoP, the FO and the Interior ministry.

Do you want me to believe,
GoP - who passed a resolution twice to stop Drones but yet they couldn't stop it. Ramon Davis is another fiasco.
FO - who issued visas to CIA agents without the authorization of ISI.
Interior Ministry - who till this date declines Blackwater doesn't exist in Pakistan.

I don't bother questioning your answers anymore as the answer you gave are enough to show the credibility of your information - the flawed ones.

As they say, the proof lies in the pudding. Alas, I have gone blind searching for the elusive ‘imaginary’ pudding.

The world witnessed the drama of the century unfold on May 2nd. After 9/11, the biggest farce was played out, and this time the unsuspecting victim was Pakistan. So my friend, there was neither complicity nor incompetence on Pakistan’s part. No one was aware as it was all a hoax. Until facts are established to the contrary, logic defies any other explanation, but that it was not Osama bin Laden on that fateful night.

It hurts me to say this but yes he was there and he was killed as per the account of his wives and one of his daughters who happened to be in the same room as Osama when he was killed. As to why the U.S is not releasing evidence of his death, I can only imagine but I think it may have to do with the fact that showing his picture to the world could be made an excuse by militant groups for inciting hatred by saying that they are advertising his death or maybe his face has been disfigured during the firefight and the picture might not be suitable to be displayed on the news channels. Your guess is as good as mine........
Since you claim that you are part of some intelligence body right? What made you believe that he was there and he was killed other than the statement of a woman and a girl who is claimed to be his wife and daughter respectively.

They were helmet cams, the video is property of the US Navy. Only they can release it.........................or wikileaks.

I cannot comment on that since I cannot confirm if that video was indeed shot in the compound or elsewhere.

Camouflage, you would have a chance of being spotted if you keep moving, but if you stay in one room for six years with no direct contact with the outside world then you technically, become invisible.

I am afraid you are going to have to trust them on this one since they had his body thus his DNA samples.

They are not being "leaked" they are being "released" there is a difference. The fact that his wives and children are being held has been confirmed by the GoP, the FO and the Interior ministry.

They are not some show pieces that can be "showed" to the world at will. They are citizens of their respective countries and will be deported back after questioning, then it is their choice if they wish to speak to the media.

Hardly the gospel, but anything found with OBL would be treated as very high value info, if we had got to him, we would have been jumpy about this info as well.

This again can only be confirmed by the U.S marines themselves, my guess however is that they feared him to be wearing a suicide jacket. So they chose to put him down.

If you ask me whether Osama was killed in the raid then yes he was, and he was taken away or rather his body was. Now whether it was dumped a sea or not, I cannot confirm. Though I think it is most likely it was dumped in the sea because no country was too eager(unsurprisingly) to accept his body and there was always the chance of his grave becoming a shrine for terrorists and extremists.

What you are telling us is that we already know, I mean that has already been SAID by someone else before. We are actually interested in the question which "you cannot confirm".

Now reasons for his body being thrown into sea and blah blah. Dont you think it seems foolish "that NO country was ready to accept the body" so thrown into the sea. Do you really believe that? when did THOSE countries were asked?
as far as the chance of his grave becoming shrine, being the reason, is concerned, it would be like if I say "I joined PDF bcaz i wanted to be a millionaire". will you believe me? the plain answer would be "What rubbish".

Intel is never brought before the media, otherwise it wouldn't remain confidential would it ? Like I said, we had flagged that particular compound back in 2009 but we had no idea OBL was in there. That's why we can't take credit for doing OBL in.
When they can leak the info that we told them 5 year ago (only) about callers, and putting a lot of pressure on our , why we can't do the same with them and leaking the truth to media ??

The Kuwaitis were collaborators, not full fledged members of Al-Qaeda, we knew they had links to Jihadi but then again, you would be surprised how many people in some point of their lives have had something to do with jihadis, the 80s mean that we always have our hands full with collaborators, whether former or active, is later deduced. When we saw that nobody was entering or leaving the compound, after a while, we dismissed it as an unlikely target.

you are saying that we don't have any idea who is active jihadi and belongs to which camp. I will not buy it man, thanks

ok i have a qustion but i have a video link
watch and then answer
before 1990 he was a hero With all the militants as descibed by US SECERTARY OF STATE BRIZINSKI
osama cia code name tim osman is he really a tools for a 4th generation warfare?

Last edited by a moderator:
Being the only resident member of this forum who also happens to fall in the intelligence community, I feel I have a responsibility to address your queries regarding this sensitive issue. I do realize that I am about 3 weeks too late and I must apologize in advance if I fail to answer your questions regularly because my work load has gone through the roof owing of this recent event. So if you have any questions, shoot...........

How did OB1 grow new ears?

But how come those first few pictures surfaced the media then? Which apparently resulted as fake ones. Weren't they?

The pictures you saw of the accomplices were taken by Pakistan, the dead Bin Laden photo was faked by the express group. They got a Show-cause notice from PEMRA for that so they stopped airing it.

Then why the US govt. showed the video of him being hanged? and if was shot by an Iraqi why BBC and CNN were showing it to the world - one of their mouthpiece media. Isn't it

It was never released by American govt. It was leaked onto the net, BBC and CNN only showed Saddam at the gallows but never actually showed the execution on screen. That violates their regulations.

Then how can you be so sure that the person killed in that compound was really Osama?

We have pretty many of his personal articles, clothing, shoes, medicines, and his wife and children also testify that they were in Abbotabad and Osama had actually been killed in the US raid.

He really was an incredible person or should I say an invisible person who all of sudden got busted as soon as he become visible. How ironic?

He never became visible, he remained invisible he was killed in his state of invisibility. That's what happens when a man hides in a single room with no direct contact with the outside world. It's like playing hide and seek only that the whole world is where you have to look.

They did not, however that has no link to our present topic of discussion.

GoP - who passed a resolution twice to stop Drones but yet they couldn't stop it. Ramon Davis is another fiasco.
Interior Ministry - who till this date declines Blackwater doesn't exist in Pakistan.

You might want to check the third point, blackwater was disbanded, so they cannot be in Pakistan. As for other security firms. They are here to oversee security to diplomats. There are not more than 40 forgieners belonging to ANY PMC in Pakistan at the time.
I don't bother questioning your answers anymore as the answer you gave are enough to show the credibility of your information - the flawed ones.

As they say, the proof lies in the pudding. Alas, I have gone blind searching for the elusive ‘imaginary’ pudding.

The world witnessed the drama of the century unfold on May 2nd. After 9/11, the biggest farce was played out, and this time the unsuspecting victim was Pakistan. So my friend, there was neither complicity nor incompetence on Pakistan’s part. No one was aware as it was all a hoax. Until facts are established to the contrary, logic defies any other explanation, but that it was not Osama bin Laden on that fateful night.[/QUOTE]

The pictures you saw of the accomplices were taken by Pakistan, the dead Bin Laden photo was faked by the express group. They got a Show-cause notice from PEMRA for that so they stopped airing it.

Then why the US govt. showed the video of him being hanged? and if was shot by an Iraqi why BBC and CNN were showing it to the world - one of their mouthpiece media. Isn't it

It was never released by American govt. It was leaked onto the net, BBC and CNN only showed Saddam at the gallows but never actually showed the execution on screen. That violates their regulations.

We have pretty many of his personal articles, clothing, shoes, medicines, and his wife and children also testify that they were in Abbotabad and Osama had actually been killed in the US raid.

He never became visible, he remained invisible he was killed in his state of invisibility. That's what happens when a man hides in a single room with no direct contact with the outside world. It's like playing hide and seek only that the whole world is where you have to look.

They did not, however that has no link to our present topic of discussion.

You might want to check the third point, blackwater was disbanded, so they cannot be in Pakistan. As for other security firms. They are here to oversee security to diplomats. There are not more than 40 forgieners belonging to ANY PMC in Pakistan at the time.

U.S will have to show some proof eventually, until then, you can just trust me for it.

The world witnessed the drama of the century unfold on May 2nd. After 9/11, the biggest farce was played out, and this time the unsuspecting victim was Pakistan. So my friend, there was neither complicity nor incompetence on Pakistan’s part. No one was aware as it was all a hoax. Until facts are established to the contrary, logic defies any other explanation, but that it was not Osama bin Laden on that fateful night

I have personally seen all the evidence and it is enough to convince me that it really was OBL on that night. The type of tech the Americans risked in the raid and ended up compromising won't have been done for some "Farce".

Alternatively, Pakistan can do DNA analysis on blood stains found in Abbottabad house to find the truth about OBL.

We tried, the blood has been contaminated by dirt, we couldn't get any conclusive results.

Since you claim that you are part of some intelligence body right? What made you believe that he was there and he was killed other than the statement of a woman and a girl who is claimed to be his wife and daughter respectively.

His personal articles, his close accomplices.
And it's not one woman and a girl. Two of his wives and about a dozen children confirm it.

What you are telling us is that we already know, I mean that has already been SAID by someone else before. We are actually interested in the question which "you cannot confirm".

Now reasons for his body being thrown into sea and blah blah. Dont you think it seems foolish "that NO country was ready to accept the body" so thrown into the sea. Do you really believe that? when did THOSE countries were asked?
as far as the chance of his grave becoming shrine, being the reason, is concerned, it would be like if I say "I joined PDF bcaz i wanted to be a millionaire". will you believe me? the plain answer would be "What rubbish".

I do believe that countries were contacted in order to receive the body because my friend in the FO personally confirmed that the US has asked if Pakistan would agree to bury Bin LAden somewhere quietly in an unmarked grave. We declined to take the body, he also told me that similar calls were made to KSA, Iraq, Afghanistan, Jordan. But no one was prepared to take the body.
Hitler's remains are an example, it was not wanted by USSR, who held it. East Germany didn't want it, West Germany wanted nothing to do with it, America wanted it away from them. So the soviets threw it into the sea in the 60s.

When they can leak the info that we told them 5 year ago (only) about callers, and putting a lot of pressure on our , why we can't do the same with them and leaking the truth to media ??

Because the intel we gave out was based on the Kuwaiti Brother's presence. We did not flag it as being Osama's hideout. We can't put any pressure on them, in the first few days when they said this was a "Exclusively American" endeavor, we reminded them that it was our intel that they built upon and they started saying they had great help from the ISI. That's all we can do with this intel.

you are saying that we don't have any idea who is active jihadi and belongs to which camp. I will not buy it man, thanks

I did not say that, I meant that when we saw that he wasn't doing anything suspicious, nobody going in or out. No communications or anything, we thought he had become a sleeper. Why would we waste time on a sleeper ? I said that we don't have an idea sometimes if the person in question is an active jihadi or a former.

ok i have a qustion but i have a video link
watch and then answer
before 1990 he was a hero With all the militants as descibed by US SECERTARY OF STATE BRIZINSKI
osama cia code name tim osman is he really a tools for a 4th generation warfare?

Sorry, can you please post a transcript ? I have a secure connection and I can't access youtube.

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

How did OB1 grow new ears?

Uhhhhhh...........I'm stumped...........can you please clarify ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hitler's remains are an example, it was not wanted by USSR, who held it. East Germany didn't want it, West Germany wanted nothing to do with it, America wanted it away from them. So the soviets threw it into the sea in the 60s.

The KGB did try to keep some of Hitler's remains.

Kakgeta said:
Uhhhhhh...........I'm stumped...........can you please clarify ?

That's a good piece of intelligence analysis you're doing ;)

Back
Top Bottom