What's new

Q&A on the death of Osama.

I think only the SEALS who participated in the raid can answer this question but if I am to take a guess, I would say they were expecting him to be wearing a suicide jacket and decided it wasn't worth the risk.

Sorry kakgeta bhai, we have already guessed many things. I got interested in this thread as if i could find something new. But that was already revealed. Sorry no offense intended.

Dried blood can be used for DNA analysis. It depends on the surface or material from which such is extracted (glass/metal being easy, fabric/cloth a little difficult while impossible with concrete/soil). Either the site was thoroughly contaminated or collection/extraction protocols werent strictly followed. For now, lets stick to these two options, unless you want to add something else.

Interesting that the helo crashed during extraction and not during insertion as previously assumed.

So when did Pakistani authorities finally realize that it was a US raid? After the helos were on their way back or had left your airspace?

The surface was raw cement I think. As for when we realized, I think the on site soldiers understood that it was an American raid when they saw the helis come in for exfiltration of the SEALS.

Sorry kakgeta bhai, we have already guessed many things. I got interested in this thread as if i could find something new. But that was already revealed. Sorry no offense intended.

None taken, but if you ask me why the seals killed Osama, then I am at a loss of words because no matter how advanced our intel capabilities get, we still cannot find what goes on in the mind of an individual. Ask me a factual question and I shall do my best to satisfy it.

My Question is:-

Why there are so many conspiracy theories lurking around in Pakistan regarding Osama's death. Every major issue is held in suspicion, like 9/11 is considered a jewish conspiracy etc; etc;

Conspiracy theorists are everywhere, ours are just more vocal than other's. Even a significant number of Americans believe that 9/11 was an inside job(no matter how preposterous it may sound).

Why there is a lack of confidence for the Internationa media among the Pakistani masses
?

Simply because the international media reports in a manner that better serves to further the interests of the country/community which it represents. During the flotilla incident, Al-Jazeera was all praise for the activists but FOX was more inclined towards the Israelis who they said had been "provoked". One story, two sides.

1. We live in a time when govts routinely lie. Intel agencies flood the media with disinformation. The international media itself is totally controlled by the Zionists/West. May I, therefore, pose the fol question?

2. Is it possible the Americans came only to dig up the grave where OBL had been buried for years after he died of renal failure in Abbottabad CMH? My reasons:
a. The Americans are so foolish that they have foregone the advantages of having a live POW,and they are not showing any proof of a dead body also, but are talking of a DNA test which is possible on a skeleton. Note they are not releasing the details of the DNA test.

b. Even if they be SEALS, if you have trained or operated with the Americans, you would know how indisciplined and soft they are. If we agree to that statement, even then what the hell were they doing for such a long time at that house? The time has been stated to be between 38 mins and 5 hrs (0100 hrs to first light). Were they taking all this time to dig? That's a hard ground next to the PMA Mile Course.

c. It would fit to assume Mrs OBL and an attendant rushed to prevent the grave being desecrated.

2. I believe Pakistanis would want to know the truth - the whole truth. Otherwise this incident may become another cause of continued turmoil in Pak society - which your enemies will exploit. In my experience, I found the ordinary Pakistani always wanting the truth, and would feel betrayed if lied to.

=========

Hello Kakgeta,

Grateful if you could comment. Many thanks.

Back
Top Bottom