What's new

Q&A on the death of Osama.

Dear Sir,

So much has been talked about it in last couple of weeks. There is helicopter, OBL family is in Pakistan custody, AQ accepting the death of their leader and even the GoP is not saying that it didn't happen. I'm kind of curious, was he really present there? And was he really killed there? If yes, then why US is not providing any evidences?

Regards.

yes OBL was present there, killed by unilateral US operation, 100% Osama confirmed with women and children of him captured, no US casualties reported and Osama body safely buried in the sea. This is the official stance of Pentagon, WhiteHouse, Pakistani Govt. and Army and they know better.

Live with this story. You cannot change it now.

Why did the mansion remained un noticed, as it has high walls and security cameras around. That mansion was in fact an alien in that colony.

I'm not much for conspiracy theories so I doubt I can ever satisfy your question, but here I go anyway. What exactly do you mean by the "American Version" ? If you think that he wasn't there and America hoodwinked us then try explaining the presence of his 3 wives and dozen children in the compound, I doubt the Americans had the time to air-drop them into abbotabad before conducting the raid.
Dont you see the possibility that they might have brought by road, not on that day, few days / months / years before?

It hurts me to say this but yes he was there and he was killed as per the account of his wives and one of his daughters who happened to be in the same room as Osama when he was killed. As to why the U.S is not releasing evidence of his death, I can only imagine but I think it may have to do with the fact that showing his picture to the world could be made an excuse by militant groups for inciting hatred by saying that they are advertising his death or maybe his face has been disfigured during the firefight and the picture might not be suitable to be displayed on the news channels. Your guess is as good as mine........

Thank you Sir,

I'm so curious that I could not stop myself asking one more. Hope you don't mind.

Did the PA or ISI know about OBL living there? Its kind of hard to believe that they did not.

Why did the mansion remained un noticed, as it has high walls and security cameras around. That mansion was in fact an alien in that colony.

It was an elaborate cover up, the owner of the mansion was very out going and had very good relations with his neighbors, which is why nobody expected any foul play to be involved, the high walls are becoming a common feature with well to-do people these days because of the present security situation so it did not raise any alarm.

Dont you see the possibility that they might have brought by road, not on that day, few days / months / years before?

Possibly, but it was home to the Kuwaitis, if any American involvement was involved, then they probably would have split from there long ago. I can personally guarantee that they were there in 2009 as well(the Kuwaitis). Which is why they showed on the intel agency's radar screen.

Thank you Sir,

I'm so curious that I could not stop myself asking one more. Hope you don't mind.

Did the PA or ISI know about OBL living there? Its kind of hard to believe that they did not.

Like I said, in 2009 we had flagged the compound for the presence of the Kuwaitis but it was termed a low priority target, the ISI, Army, GoP, CIA, Pentagon, GoA, nobody knew OBL was in there. Possibly because in the last 6 years he did not leave his windowless room once. With no mobile phone, landline or internet connection, he was impossible to trace by conventional methods.

The story we got about detecting OBL was that they followed a courier to him. Even if this is roughly what happened, there's got to be a snitch at some stage of the process. Any speculation on what relation the informant is to OBL?

Like I said, in 2009 we had flagged the compound for the presence of the Kuwaitis but it was termed a low priority target, the ISI, Army, GoP, CIA, Pentagon, GoA, nobody knew OBL was in there. Possibly because in the last 6 years he did not leave his windowless room once. With no mobile phone, landline or internet connection, he was impossible to trace by conventional methods.

Is it possible that some section of the intelligence agency knew more than they passed on?

The story we got about detecting OBL was that they followed a courier to him. Even if this is roughly what happened, there's got to be a snitch at some stage of the process. Any speculation on what relation the informant is to OBL?

Since the bounty remains uncollected, I am guessing there was no snitch but some good ol' fashion brainstorming and a lot of good luck. But even if I knew who it was, I couldn't tell you because it could put someone's life in jeopardy.

Is it possible that some section of the intelligence agency knew more than they passed on?

I doubt it. The intel that goes out and comes in has to pass through various phases of scrutiny before some action is taken based on it. It goes from one set of eyes to the next, even if there was one segment of the agency that knew more than they passed on, someone else from the agency was bound to catch on. That's the thing about being in intelligence, everything around you is a secret and yet you can never seem to keep one safe. You can't even be sure if your best friend is your best friend or even if his name is real and yet you cannot even say a word in your house behind closed dorrs without your superiors knowing about it. Telephones, internet connections, they are all tapped to prevent un-authorized leak of information.

The U.S. Special Forces were equipped with cameras when they raided Osama’s compound, why hasn’t the video been released?

Saddam Hussein’s sons’ bullet-riddled bodies were displayed in photos worldwide, as also were photos of Saddam’s lynching, yet Osama’s, the world’s most notorious terrorist footage is still kept hidden. Why?

Who is to verify the authenticity of the video showing Osama viewing himself on TV in the infamous compound? The U.S.?

Why was not Osama moving from place to place and was a sitting duck?

Who is going to verify the results of the DNA test conducted by the USA?

Statements being leaked to the media about Osama’s wives and a statement by his daughter are another question mark. Who is leaking these statements?
And why isn’t his family being shown to the media and the people?

Worryingly, the tapes and manuscripts called ‘treasure trove of info’ are also going to be used for further attacks by the U.S. Is this material gospel truth?

Most importantly, if the U.S. did manage to claim the head of Osama in the said operation in Abottabad, why wasn’t he captured alive, but struck down unarmed by brave U.S. Navy Seals?

The biggest question: Was it really Osama who was killed, taken away and dumped at sea?

Possibly, but it was home to the Kuwaitis, if any American involvement was involved, then they probably would have split from there long ago. I can personally guarantee that they were there in 2009 as well(the Kuwaitis). Which is why they showed on the intel agency's radar screen.

But if this is true that ISI has told them that a man named "Kuwaitis" is there, why it is not brought to media. Since all the media and USA claimed that ISI told them about 5 years ago about some phone calls to KSA, asking money.

The second most important question is that if ISI knows that an Al-qaida agent is living so close to kakool, Why they don't took any action.Have the forgot the attack on GHQ, POF,wahcantt etc? Even all Army chief visits kakol some day before this event.

The U.S. Special Forces were equipped with cameras when they raided Osama’s compound, why hasn’t the video been released?

They were helmet cams, the video is property of the US Navy. Only they can release it.........................or wikileaks.

Saddam Hussein’s sons’ bullet-riddled bodies were displayed in photos worldwide, as also were photos of Saddam’s lynching, yet Osama’s, the world’s most notorious terrorist footage is still kept hidden. Why?

Saddam was hanged not lynched and that video got out because an Iraqi soldier was quitely filming it from his mobile phone. It was not released by the US govt.

Who is to verify the authenticity of the video showing Osama viewing himself on TV in the infamous compound? The U.S.?

I cannot comment on that since I cannot confirm if that video was indeed shot in the compound or elsewhere.

Why was not Osama moving from place to place and was a sitting duck?

Camouflage, you would have a chance of being spotted if you keep moving, but if you stay in one room for six years with no direct contact with the outside world then you technically, become invisible.

Who is going to verify the results of the DNA test conducted by the USA?

I am afraid you are going to have to trust them on this one since they had his body thus his DNA samples.

Statements being leaked to the media about Osama’s wives and a statement by his daughter are another question mark. Who is leaking these statements?

They are not being "leaked" they are being "released" there is a difference. The fact that his wives and children are being held has been confirmed by the GoP, the FO and the Interior ministry.

And why isn’t his family being shown to the media and the people?

They are not some show pieces that can be "showed" to the world at will. They are citizens of their respective countries and will be deported back after questioning, then it is their choice if they wish to speak to the media.

Worryingly, the tapes and manuscripts called ‘treasure trove of info’ are also going to be used for further attacks by the U.S. Is this material gospel truth?

Hardly the gospel, but anything found with OBL would be treated as very high value info, if we had got to him, we would have been jumpy about this info as well.

Most importantly, if the U.S. did manage to claim the head of Osama in the said operation in Abottabad, why wasn’t he captured alive, but struck down unarmed by brave U.S. Navy Seals?

This again can only be confirmed by the U.S marines themselves, my guess however is that they feared him to be wearing a suicide jacket. So they chose to put him down.

The biggest question: Was it really Osama who was killed, taken away and dumped at sea?

If you ask me whether Osama was killed in the raid then yes he was, and he was taken away or rather his body was. Now whether it was dumped a sea or not, I cannot confirm. Though I think it is most likely it was dumped in the sea because no country was too eager(unsurprisingly) to accept his body and there was always the chance of his grave becoming a shrine for terrorists and extremists.

But if this is true that ISI has told them that a man named "Kuwaitis" is there, why it is not brought to media. Since all the media and USA claimed that ISI told them about 5 years ago about some phone calls to KSA, asking money.

Intel is never brought before the media, otherwise it wouldn't remain confidential would it ? Like I said, we had flagged that particular compound back in 2009 but we had no idea OBL was in there. That's why we can't take credit for doing OBL in.

The second most important question is that if ISI knows that an Al-qaida agent is living so close to kakool, Why they don't took any action.Have the forgot the attack on GHQ, POF,wahcantt etc? Even all Army chief visits kakol some day before this event.

The Kuwaitis were collaborators, not full fledged members of Al-Qaeda, we knew they had links to Jihadi but then again, you would be surprised how many people in some point of their lives have had something to do with jihadis, the 80s mean that we always have our hands full with collaborators, whether former or active, is later deduced. When we saw that nobody was entering or leaving the compound, after a while, we dismissed it as an unlikely target.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom