What's new

Putin to visit China after skipping US

At the moment, Russia-China's interests are converging. You'd frequently see news where Russia and China both stand by a certain standpoint - eg. the Syrian veto.So at this point, we can trust each other.

haha "at this point" - China-russia bond is forming becoz of a common external pressire!

Of cos, we are wary of it but will Russia sacriface for a worthless partner? :lol:

Russia snub Indian Navy for exercise. Ignore signed contract and charged higher fee she deemed for arms its sold. Then re- export engine deal against its biggest armed buyer wish to its enemy.

More or less show you , whom Russia held who in higher regard and who in the lower tier. :lol:

Russia sold us oil , raw material. And we sell them goods keep their eastern border safe and so they can use the money more wisely for other enemies and project. Its a win win situation.

Real power demonstrate real substance!

I feel so sorry for the low IQ(or is it high?)... Russia provided IN with Akula-II which PLAN can't even counter for the next decade in terms of lethality.. :woot:

They moved several divisions of army only to keep any of your uppities in check during '71... (all the vows of higher than mountain which u ppl took were in vain when we took your better half to task )

haha "at this point" - China-russia bond is forming becoz of a common external pressire!

... and your friend ChinaToday has been insisting that the "common external pressire" is India .... Putin visit should be a grave concern for India. :laugh:

Anyway, best of luck guys ... now you can count on russia to upgrade your 1950s era nuclear weapon designs which erstwhile USSR gave you .... unless Russians got smarter for how they want to play the second innings (with an additional constraint of being bound by NPT pledges, unlike 1950s when they were not treaty bound). :laugh:

I feel so sorry for the low IQ(or is it high?)...

Ha ha... yeah, I also notice, lately all chinese have got confused ... whether their "IQ" is high or low :laugh:

hence, they are all really quiet on the "IQ" word, for quite some days. :laugh:

First, russia is not a safe oil supplier but saudi is still. If you do not see those tricks and delays played by russia for the past years for its oil and gas export, there is nothing I can say further.

One counter-measures is that we will do more business with those countries russia hates most, e.g. georgia, or raises human right concerns at chechen if russia keeps messing up China's SCS interest.

russia for sure does not want China to side with the west while China does not russia to side with west as well.

So far, it seems that China is the one that shows constraints while russia is the one that has no concern for China at all.

We need let the bear know that China will hurt russia's interest as well if russia still is so irresponsible.

Let me ask this:

If you believe the official stories, then Saudi Arabia is the biggest criminal in the world and should be hated by the US. Yet the US treats Saudi Arabia with kid gloves and hugs their absolute king as if he was their brother. Why?

Because they are a safe oil supplier and there's nothing they can do about it.

Russia is also a safe oil supplier, and there's really nothing we can do about Russia.

What countermeasures do we have against Russia that do not hurt us more or we haven't already done? Stop buying their oil and gas and coal and drive prices up for ourselves?

Where does the article say that Putin's visit to China should be a concern for India?

In fact, there is not even a single mention of India in the entire report !!

It was you who wanted to create a ruckus and flame bait ..... you see, Putin snubbing US would have been nothing exciting, hence you twisted the report to bring India into it.

It's only your hallcuinations, dear .... you are just graduating to the company of sinochallenger / matian2 kind of stuff.

What???? up until the last post where did i said india was concerned?but come to think of it you clearly were concerned if not why are you trolling all over the place in this thread:rofl:

What???? up until the last post where did i said india was concerned?but come to think of it you clearly were concerned if not why are you trolling all over the place in this thread:rofl:

Yes, but now I am hell bored ..... it's really no fun trolling and trolling with "low IQ" people?

Imagine someone telling jokes to a bunch of people who can't appreciate humor !!!!

My condition is the same..... pathetic !!!! :tdown:

carry on guys ... on your Save China Mission !!!! May Putin help your noble endeavours.

There's no more booz left in my refrigerator .... I'm off.... bye.

You are all talking about old relationships. China and India do not hate each other so much now. Russia and China conflict has ended. Russia is not the "greatest ally" of India anymore also, they want better relations with China and Pakistan.

Did you know in 1971 war, China and USA were going to attack India? yes these are old now, relations have changed in 21st century - except for Pakistan and India, we desi's never learn lol

Ḥashshāshīn;2932309 said:
You are all talking about old relationships. China and India do not hate each other so much now. Russia and China conflict has ended. Russia is not the "greatest ally" of India anymore also, they want better relations with China and Pakistan.

Did you know in 1971 war, China and USA were going to attack India? yes these are old now, relations have changed in 21st century - except for Pakistan and India, we desi's never learn lol

Some what I agree with you:agree:

The bond was always there except some minor disturbances in the 60s. China is the 2nd largest buyer of Russian arms after India and has been so since a ery long time. At present, Russia is facing NATO effort to encircle the country although it was pretty much averted by the Georgia war. The missile shield threat remains however. China is facing psy-ops by the US media and increasing presence of US in south china sea with island dispute. Perhaps china needs to do a georgia to draw red lines.

The bond was always there except some minor disturbances in the 60s. China is the 2nd largest buyer of Russian arms after India and has been so since a ery long time. At present, Russia is facing NATO effort to encircle the country although it was pretty much averted by the Georgia war. The missile shield threat remains however. China is facing psy-ops by the US media and increasing presence of US in south china sea with island dispute. Perhaps china needs to do a georgia to draw red lines.
Yes, China will do a 2008 Georgia War like Russia did. For us, the most likely target is india. In 1962 we annihilated their army within days after they boasted and boasted. This time, the conflict will penetrate to the northern industrial heartland of india and probably lead to its break-up.

Also china needs a leader like Mr Putin, the closet thing we have to him is Xi Jinping who is coming in power next year, we will accomplish great things in this decade with Putin Running Russia and Xi power ascension in China.

Yes, China will do a 2008 Georgia War like Russia did. For us, the most likely target is india. In 1962 we annihilated their army within days after they boasted and boasted. This time, the conflict will penetrate to the northern industrial heartland of india and probably lead to its break-up.

Then we can have peace in our region. Of course this will strengthen SCO because there will be no American proxies hovering around and the rest of the countries will not tolerate American rubbish in our neighbourhood

Also china needs a leader like Mr Putin, the closet thing we have to him is Xi Jinping who is coming in power next year, we will accomplish great things in this decade with Putin Running Russia and Xi power ascension in China.

i am pleased that your new leader will be like Putin. I hope we elect Imran khan which will bring to an end weak leaders who bend to Americans

Then we can have peace in our region. Of course this will strengthen SCO because there will be no American proxies hovering around and the rest of the countries will not tolerate American rubbish in our neighbourhood

i am pleased that your new leader will be like Putin. I hope we elect Imran khan which will bring to an end weak leaders who bend to Americans

He's a military man , I wish the best for pakistan and your next leader, also your SCO membership. :pakistan:
I'm Aware Russia wants speeding up of pakistan membership.

Ha ha... I love you the most.

Your hallucinations are most funny... wasn't it you who hallucinated that china has dug a tunnel vertically down and once finished china will send troops directly thru the Center of the Earth into the industrial heartland of USA.. :laugh:

Could you please update on the progress of your tunnel.. .reached the center of the earth or not yet? :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom