What's new

PUTIN: THE TURCS WILL REGRET THE DOWNING OF THE JET

Please stop it pleaseeeeeeeeeee. Ok i 've been regretting.
How will he suffer The Turkish Nation , pray to our Allah?
Mr Putin hold on please , now Turks are praying.

Who said we are affraid of his rants to begin with? :D
images
You should be!...He is a certified Pilot..and it is Personal as well.

PUTIN: THE TURCS WILL REGRET THE DOWNING OF THE JET

CVUPftWU8AAtt6P.jpg
I would prefer if both Putin and Erdogan have a one on one and end this once and for all...
images

Im regretting it already, all the Putin Fanboys constantly orgasming .. So irritating .

Let me help with that, mate!

‘Allah took their sanity’: Putin accuses Turkish leadership of ‘aiding terror’ — RT News

‘Allah took their sanity’

That's what Vlad said earlier at his press conference and the link is to a Russian media.
So for all Muslim fanboys of the great Bear 3.0, the question is : how do you read that???

"Apparently Allah decided to punish the ruling clique in Turkey by taking their sanity …"

Now, Putin being demonstrably kufr or kafir, his voicing suppositions about Allah SWT's will is not decent.
I don't see how good muslims could approve; I am offended for Islam and I'm not even Muslim!

AH! Nothing like a little pressure to the reveal the true nature of someone, wouldn't you agree?
Great friend of Ummah indeed!

Just sayin' Tay.

Last edited:
Who know Russian Language could understand that Putins words are humiliating,insolent.

There is very popular Russian slank everybody use in Russia: " Who knows? I dont know , Dick knows!!!
What did Putin say?" "Who knows? We dont know.Maybe Allah knows!"

So putin is a certified pilot?

So he can engage TurAF F-16 fighting falcon with his russky garbage:hang3:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

Nope!...He will just make sure that No "TurAF F-16 fighting falcon" outside of Turkeys borders, again..at least till he gets his revenge.

_83668915_027121769-2.jpg

No country shall ever threaten the people believing in the one god.

It would be a deadly mistake.

@Ceylal

"We are not planning to engage in military sabre-rattling [with Turkey]" Putin said.

Why didn't you mention that part? :D

_______

''Putin, citing national security, signs Turkey sanctions decree''
index....jpg
:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom