What's new

Punjabiat Zindabad

There you go... says all. Now you should STFU, before it turns ugly. I will take you and your ethnic background to cleaners if you shit more from your mouth about punjabis. At least we are son of soils and our language is of our soil, not an imported one from somewhere in India.
Disclaimer: I an not part of this feud but came across this inaccurate post so will correct it, I won’t engage further with kids like these who have problems with ethnicities as well as az1.

Oh Mr Son of soil, if i remind you, historically before 1947, your soil was limited to Punjab, now you have no right to call someone living in Karachi, SINDH an outsider while factually your soil is punjab...

Kindly grow up @AZ1 @Ace of Spades , these hate fights won’t lead you anywhere, fighting over petty issues like language describes your maturity level... Please avoid and stay united, in the end, we are not Punjab or Sindh/KPK/Baloch, we are the holders of Green Passport and the Face of the Green Flag regardless of background or language...

Thanks and awaiting your immediate withdrawal

lol, it's an acronym.

From web: The name of the country was coined in 1933 as Pakstan by Choudhry Rahmat Ali, a Pakistan Movement activist, who published it in his pamphlet Now or Never, using it as an acronym ("thirty million Muslim brethren who live in PAKSTAN") referring to the names of the five northern regions of British India: Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir, Sindh, and Baluchistan. The letter i was incorporated to ease pronunciation.
Well that might be a coincidence but the name was coined very before thanks to it being derived from our Languages, Not those englishmen

Assamese.. lolll

But really, every culture is beautiful. We must protect and promote every culture..
Pehle yad nai, kisi channel par 1 program aata tha, they used to visit remote rural areas which lack even basic facilities and are like red indians of Pakistan. They have their caves, they have their own beliefs, festivals, really interesting. I guess there is some tribe somewhere in balochistan, they have made extremely narrow caves in some mountain, they celebrate some festival there.

Sir, I am actually trying to grasp the sudden increase of racism on PDF.. previously, there were 5-6 extremely racist people (ganday maan baap ki gandi aulaadain) making racist comments.. now the number is increasing.. which is beyond me..

India is ready to kick our sorry a$$ very soon.. Indians will not check stamps on our behinds whether someone is a Punjabi, Pashtoon, Sindhi or an Urdu Speaker.. jab woh marain gay tou sab ki aik saath maraingay..

PDF is fast becoming a tool to create a divide.. I request mods @The Eagle @waz to ban all the racists for an indefinite period..

O yaar,

I have told you... pehlay hamain kut paray gi...phir hum yuk laht uthain gae!

I am too tired to keep on injecting Reason or PakPositiveNationalism...

You know my position very well... it is not just Punjabi or Pakhtoon but now we have Urdu Superemistoz too... sub key damagh me kira a gaya hae!

HalakuKhan is at the doors to make Mountains of OurSkulls... and mad children fight over flies!

Mangus

@StormBreaker @PakSword tell me honestly what is your view about Post#24 regarding Urdu?
I won’t say anything since Reddington apparently has some real personal issues with Karachi as i have observed his posts in the past as well but didn’t bother to reply to his utter bs.

Urdu is not imposed language, it has been used for trading since early mughal times, even the darbar of Mughals were officially held in urdu. This guy has some problem, he wants to impose english and in future he will say “English was imposed over us just to cater over need to communicate with minuscule population of the world, XYZ should be imposed as national language”,

So just ignore and chill. Not everything or everyone is to be given attention to...

He is a sick person among our huge population, we have many sick people, nothing surprising. In the end, what matters is the Green Flag and not some stupid language or ethnic feuds.

@Dubious Yours Truly...

Disclaimer: I an not part of this feud but came across this inaccurate post so will correct it, I won’t engage further with kids like these who have problems with ethnicities as well as az1.

Oh Mr Son of soil, if i remind you, historically before 1947, your soil was limited to Punjab, now you have no right to call someone living in Karachi, SINDH an outsider while factually your soil is punjab...

Kindly grow up @AZ1 @Ace of Spades , these hate fights won’t lead you anywhere, fighting over petty issues like language describes your maturity level... Please avoid and stay united, in the end, we are not Punjab or Sindh/KPK/Baloch, we are the holders of Green Passport and the Face of the Green Flag regardless of background or language...

I don't know if you have gone through the complete postings from either side. If provocation would be made, don't expect less. And i don't know if you have comprehension problems but the same post in which you are talking about acronym; you can understand what i am saying regarding all Pakistani ethnicities. So i don't have to repeat myself.

I don't know if you have gone through the complete postings from either side. If provocation would be made, don't expect less. And i don't know if you have comprehension problems but the same post in which you are talking about acronym; you can understand what i am saying regarding all Pakistani ethnicities. So i don't have to repeat myself.
I did went through, that’s why i am just cooling you both, you didn’t intend to go this route mate. :-)

From what i understand, no language is vulgar unless you make it vulgar. Punjabi isn't a vulgar language, it's the people who speak it in a vulgar manner that are the real problem.
It is a beautiful language, like i said earlier, the only language in Pakistan that has rich culture is Punjabi (I don’t speak it tho)

And good bye this thread, Unwatching it.
OP had a good suggestion but the thread was then derailed into stupid racism...

what we must stop is people from teaching kids english if you meet a foreigner what would you tell him who are you who your parent are who your ancestors are basically you will be someone who forgot his customs his traditions and went to follow the white man like a circus monkey

Bro, you are a very good member.. Don't involve in racist discussions.. If you find someone's comment unbearable, just register your protest and move on... If you try to prove the other person's race or language as inferior, the discussion will start getting more ugly..

And @AZ1 , man, you are also a good member.. please abstain from making inappropriate comments..

Well that might be a coincidence but the name was coined very before thanks to it being derived from our Languages, Not those englishmen

Pehle yad nai, kisi channel par 1 program aata tha, they used to visit remote rural areas which lack even basic facilities and are like red indians of Pakistan. They have their caves, they have their own beliefs, festivals, really interesting. I guess there is some tribe somewhere in balochistan, they have made extremely narrow caves in some mountain, they celebrate some festival there.

I have grown up, It's time people see the reality. If you want to teach punjabi in school make it as secondary why attacking our national language in first place to be removed? just because some one said 64% speaks punjabi well 20% of those punjabi comes to Karachi and speaks urdu here.

I am not the one who said Pakistan will be no more if punjab is not there.

Pakistan is one unit all provinces INSHA ALLAH and will remain so language is URDU will remain so INSHA ALLAH. Oother can go and cry someone on a side with their dreams.

I already know without ever studying in school. Kuch log number ziada lainay ka liye BA main Punjabi subject rakhtay. Writing system of Urdu and Punjabi is same and there is nothing else to learn that's why no one cares.
Knowing a language is something, but using it effectively in literature is another thing..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom