What's new

Punjabiat Zindabad

Ofcourse as long as you think punjab or sindh is some super race. What title of the thread shows? Where is Pakistan zindabad and one of you already said in post Pakistan cant survivr without Punjab?

Man you guys have some punjabi issue inside u, we been taught always

Who are you? Pakistani
And always Pakistan Zindabad

And here your example full of hate

Who are you? I am Punjabi
Punjabi Zindabad

Pakistan cant survive without punjab this and that.

Pakistan is it's people not land, it's the diversity in ethnicities and languages and colors and culture. For us Pakistan is Zindabad, so is Punjab and sindh, balochistan and KPK and it's people and languages. But people like you are nobodies to tell us about our language and culture. This is not freaking daccan or bihar; this is Pakistan, Punjab, Afghan (the North-West frontier region, KPK), Kashmir, Indus and Sindh, Baluchistan.

These days I noticed Punjabi and many Pakistani parents feel proud in teaching their kids how to be a angrez. Quite often I see Pakistani kids talking in English with their parents and siblings. And talking in Punjabi is considered bad manners and a paindu thing. The fact is there is no language like Punjabi , specially when you try to convey a message or having a funny laughing conversation. It's a language of great saints like baba guru nanak, baba bulleh shah,hazrat Muhammed baksh ,Waris shah,dataa Ali hajveeri and Farid shakar ganj.If our future generations won't speak Punjabi that means we've lost our beautiful language which is a very sad and shameful thing. Punjabi should be promoted and made made compulsory in Punjabi schools.Similarly besides Urdu other provincial languages should be promoted and made compulsory in other provinces. English should only be confined for learning and communication purposes ,we should not adopt English and perceive it as a pride and status symbol. My request to moderators of this forum ,please allow us to have a stick Punjabi language thread.
Mother tongue should never be abandoned !!!

I second you.

And i have also observed this problem with many people who consider english to be an almighty language while the prime reason to learn english is to blend in this English dominated world of education so as to understand the most out of the books and science.

Pakistan is it's people not land, it's the diversity in ethnicities and languages and colors and culture. For us Pakistan is Zindabad, so is Punjab and sindh, balochistan and KPK and it's people and languages. But people like you are nobodies to tell us about our language and culture. This is not freaking daccan or bihar; this is Pakistan, Punjab, Afghan (the North-West frontier region, KPK), Kashmir, Indus and Sindh.
Go cry somewhere else URDU is and will always be National Language as primary one. And people like us feeding ur kind. Digest it

Go cry somewhere else URDU is and will always be National Language as primary one. And people like us feeding ur kind. Digest it

That is rude and very unnecessary.
And it's not "you" who feeds our "kind". With all due respect, it's the other way around. Punjab majorly grows the food we all eat.

Punjabi should be taught in schools of Punjab.. This beautiful language.. in fact every language should be promoted in their respective regions.

But Punjabi vulgar dramas should be banned. PTV should bring dramas to promote every culture, not just Punjabi or Sindhi or Urdu speaking culture..

This way, we can learn about, and understand each other.

Pakistan is it's people not land, it's the diversity in ethnicities and languages and colors and culture. For us Pakistan is Zindabad, so is Punjab and sindh, balochistan and KPK and it's people and languages. But people like you are nobodies to tell us about our language and culture. This is not freaking daccan or bihar; this is Pakistan, Punjab, Afghan (the North-West frontier region, KPK), Kashmir, Indus and Sindh, Baluchistan.
Zabardasti Indus ghoserdia :rolleyes::rolleyes:, punjab se hatke hai kia ?
Pakistanion ke bhi “Oh wow ye bhi 1 miracle hai, P for ye A for ye K for ye” ki hadd nai.

Oh wow wo badal dekho, bilkul nawaz sharif ke face jaisa lagra hai SUBHANALLAH

:hitwall:

In India its Hindus who are against Urdu bcz this language is related to Muslim Heritage irrespective of where one belongs too. Hindutva agents here in Pakistan are promoting the nationalism among Pakistani ethnicities just like they did in 1971. These people after some days would say that Pakistan was created by Muslims of UP, CP and Bihar just like Hindutvaas and Punjabi Nationalists use to say

Last edited:
Punjabi should be taught in schools of Punjab.. This beautiful language.. in fact every language should be promoted in their respective regions.

But Punjabi vulgar dramas should be banned. PTV should bring dramas to promote every culture, not just Punjabi or Sindhi or Urdu speaking culture..

JBH, there must actually be a promotion of all languages in all syllabuses throughout Pakistan. We don’t have 100+ major languages, just 5-6, not hard to learn.

Tumhein to tamil bhi aati hai :D:D

This is extremely inappropriate comment..

Punjab grows most of the food we eat.. without Punjab and interior sindh growing food for the entire Pakistan, we will be importing food from outside like most of the gulf does.. They have oil, we have nothing..

I just don't understand, yaar meray!!!

There is a highly educational thread about Ancient Lingum SpaceTravel Technology that Paks could learn and contribute... afterall we need to steal that AncienTech!

But every day I see threads... which cann't bring us any Advanced Tech... please, help me understand why it is so?

JBH, there must actually be a promotion of all languages in all syllabuses throughout Pakistan. We don’t have 100+ major languages, just 5-6, not hard to learn.

Tumhein to tamil bhi aati hai :D:D
Assamese.. lolll

But really, every culture is beautiful. We must protect and promote every culture..

Zabardasti Indus ghoserdia :rolleyes::rolleyes:, punjab se hatke hai kia ?
Pakistanion ke bhi “Oh wow ye bhi 1 miracle hai, P for ye A for ye K for ye” ki hadd nai.

Oh wow wo badal dekho, bilkul nawaz sharif ke face jaisa lagra hai SUBHANALLAH

:hitwall:

lol, it's an acronym.

From web: The name of the country was coined in 1933 as Pakstan by Choudhry Rahmat Ali, a Pakistan Movement activist, who published it in his pamphlet Now or Never, using it as an acronym ("thirty million Muslim brethren who live in PAKSTAN") referring to the names of the five northern regions of British India: Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir, Sindh, and Baluchistan. The letter i was incorporated to ease pronunciation.

I just don't understand, yaar meray!!!

There is a highly educational thread about Ancient Lingum SpaceTravel Technology that Paks could learn and contribute... afterall we need to steal that AncienTech!

But every day I see threads... which cann't bring us any Advanced Tech... please, help me understand why it is so?
Sir, I am actually trying to grasp the sudden increase of racism on PDF.. previously, there were 5-6 extremely racist people (ganday maan baap ki gandi aulaadain) making racist comments.. now the number is increasing.. which is beyond me..

India is ready to kick our sorry a$$ very soon.. Indians will not check stamps on our behinds whether someone is a Punjabi, Pashtoon, Sindhi or an Urdu Speaker.. jab woh marain gay tou sab ki aik saath maraingay..

PDF is fast becoming a tool to create a divide.. I request mods @The Eagle @waz to ban all the racists for an indefinite period..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom